What do you honestly read to make you stop wanting to be a woman and instead want to be a man again like you did in...

What do you honestly read to make you stop wanting to be a woman and instead want to be a man again like you did in your teens?

Attached: progress.jpg (750x416, 57K)

The bible

The bible

Meditations - Marcus Aurelius

I am so confused by this post. What did he mean by this?

Judith Butler's Gender Trouble

It won't convince you that you're not a woman, but it won't convince you that you're not a man either. Performativity encourages you to be comfortable in the arrangement of behaviours and presentation that best suits you, its not about absolute transition but rather building the kind of person you want to be without concern for self-definition.

Performativity theory? Seriously?
You know that theory is wrong when even tumblr SJWs didn't agree upon that.

This is not what OP is looking for.

So are you a woman that wants to bite back into the meme of feminism or are you a man with gender dysphoria?

Conan the cimmerian

Reading apprehension = 0.

You might as well. There's no point in being a man in the 21st century: anything you earn will be taken away from you and you'll be shamed for being who you are

Try reading about the reason they want you to become confused about your sex.

Attached: culture of critique 1.png (1228x1126, 327K)

fatherhood is a thing too, you know
in fact, it's true masculinity

Don't
Not true

Cringe

retarded pic. it's senseless to imply there isn't a sizeable portion of women that are naturally "man-like" and thus genuinely pursue "manly" goals like career, independence, proficiency in a field, etc

Being a woman means getting served your favorite breakfast from day 16 to 26 and then having to eat out of a dumpster for the rest of the season.
As a man you can earn admiration - unless you convince yourself that you're a lost case, then the changes for that go to zero. It's a matter of spooking yourself.

Attached: 22yo_n_mommy_leanna_dw.png (1195x572, 1.28M)

People don't treat old women badly at all though.

Mostly true, but my case is that men form social circles in which they judge each other on what they can do. If you start a youtube channel now talking about whatever semi-academic subject, people will judge you on the content and you'll not have subscribers because you're hot. Women are trained to make the most out of how they look like and get hooked into a validation cycle based on something that will deteriorate. The charming 55yo actor goes on to marry a 19yo, because he can. It's harsh. After 30, a bossy man is considered to have authority and his act together and a bossy woman is considered an tyrannic mother.

Attached: cass2.jpg (1280x843, 256K)

>Apprehension
t. woman

>The charming 55yo actor goes on to marry a 19yo, because
because he sees validation of his existence in the eyes of the slut by what he gives her, then he whines that the slut does not really like him, but likes money, fun and free average sex.

>then he whines that
citation needed

Attached: stressed_dyke.jpg (258x196, 8K)

You need to increase your testosterone. Work out, eat more healthful foods (oily fish, green vegetables, organic whole grains--avoid foods heavy in pesticides like inorganic corn/basedbeans/wheat), unironically have rough sex with a woman, engage in some manly entertainment like The Iliad, Moby Dick, Dragonball Z, Berserk, etc.

>unironically have rough sex with a woman
tfw I only do that ironically

Attached: a_steal.png (783x783, 649K)

Truth. Masculinity is beautiful.

Bro science is the most irritating shit ever desu.

What do you think is causing all of the faggot sissies this generation, if not for messed up hormones? And everything I mentioned can be proven to affect hormones, with the exception of the entertainment.

I wonder why we never see similar pictures for men. Men also wageslave and feel depressed about it. Why don't we have stay-at-home husbands?

The people who post this stuff don't care about people having a hard time working. They just use this shit as a reason to subjugate women. "You're sad at work? Come, sell yourself into slavery! It'll be so much better!"

>You know that theory is wrong when even tumblr SJWs didn't agree upon that.
"Tumblr SJWs" don't agree with Butler because Butler is a postmodernist which means she values individual expression over group categories. She's basically a Stirnerian.

Or maybe there's actually a difference between men and women.

>being a mother
>selling yourself into slavery

Fucking tip top kek

Not in this regard. You think men are happy to wake up early every day and slave away for 8 hours so somebody else can get rich? Of course not. Well then why don't we see similar propaganda targeting men? Because the whole notion is designed to control and subjugate women. If it was entirely down to differences there would be no need to propagandise, since women would choose of their own volition to be housewives.

Women genuinely love interacting with children. Most men enjoy working and providing and would kill themselves or their children if they had to care for them all day.

I think men want to be providers. I also think that women are pressured into prioritizing careers,and i don't think raising your own children is "subjugation" lmao.

Yeah. You want women to be dainty little subhumans who cook, fuck, clean, and look pretty for you all day while having no opinions of their own. This is the thing women have fought so ardently against these past few centuries. This is the whole reason why women are underrepresented in history and art. Go read some feminist theory once in a while.
>I think men want to be providers
That's not a point. Saying that patriarchal sentiments are still present in men today isn't a point against anything I said.
>I also think that women are pressured into prioritizing careers
SO ARE MEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Every time you see a caricature of a worker it's a man, throughout history men have been expected to be the earners, it's been considered a manly thing to be a breadwinner, the whole "work hard be a man" shit is cultural messaging specifically targeted at men. But this is your thought process. When you see social engineering for men to want to be breadwinners you explain it away by saying this is how nature intended it, but when the same happens to women you screech social engineering. You have no problem with social engineering as long as it fits your patriarchal worldview.
>i don't think raising your own children is "subjugation" lmao.
Housewivery as it has been historically conceived IS subjugation.Again, read some feminist theory.

>go read some feminist theory once in a while
>women are underrepresented in art

Fucking KEK

Women do choose of their own volition to be housewives lmao

Just go take testosterone, you are obviously motivated by resentment for not being a man

Feminist theory doesn't provide anything except for cozy narratives. No different than a poltard who thinks he got redpilled because he read some infographs but this time with more unfalsifiable concepts.

Read Joseph Conrads works, start with Lord Jim its probably the best work for your dilemma.

WHY THE FUCK EVERY SINGLE DEBATE ON FEMINISM ENDED UP FEMINIST SAYING "READ SOME FEMINIST THEORY" FOR GOD'S SAKE

"Educate yourself" is the rallying cry of the person who has not educated themselves but who has simply taken on a narrative over time and as a result, can't coherently explain it.

+1

Is $30 an hour not considered a lot of money wtf.

I live in the UK and would be thrilled to make the sterling equivalent of that

How do you distinguish that from pure ideology?

I can't understand you through all the phlegm.

This

So it isn't slavery when it serves to the capitalist machinery, but when it serves to a traditional home and non profit raising of the kids it is slavery!

It's what a starting engineer makes in the Midwest, for reference. If you live in a city, it's not a lot. Poverty is like $20k or below where I live, in the Midwest.

meant for

Pic related Kassovitz is a Chad (even if he is a fucking SJW). Having a pretty Congoid is easy for him. She got the best part of the bargain.

>I wonder why we never see similar pictures for men.
You mean like this?

Attached: 1554485641083.jpg (640x911, 92K)

Because you're comparing the US to the UK
This country is eastern europe tier when it comes to stagnating wages

this
and also read Federici, Wittig, Foucault and most importantly Anti-Oedipus by Deleuze and Guattari

Cis-women have to deal with all the same psychological problems about body image as trans-women and there will always be someone uglier or hairier than you.Take your meds if you need them, but trying to purchase your way out of psychosis is futile. Reading more about gender will help you understand your relation to it.

>its not about absolute transition but rather building the kind of person you want to be without concern for self-definition.

I always thought Butler is Lacanian and Levi Strauss-ian, so her theory don't mixed well to deleuze, even contradicting. What was the reason behind recommending Anti-Oedipus?

Why would you want to stop? Being a male sucks and anyone who actually likes being one is mentally ill and needs to be lobotomized

Attached: 1562892936293.jpg (1125x999, 102K)

Jesus Christ, do you truly believe that no man likes being a man? Yeah, it's FUCKIN' rough, we commit suicide in huge numbers compared to women, to be rejected by a woman is soul-crushing especially when young and so blind to the world, we get sent off to fight and die in wars (sometimes against our will), we build the buildings (and die trying sometimes), we keep the lights on, the sewage system working, the water running, the genetic predisposition to our personality results in the vast majority of the most violent people in the world being men resulting in most prisoners being male (and raised by single mothers but I digress), and if just can't hack it and show emotional stress and start going "oh poor me" then it's far more likely to be seen as pathetic and disgusting. If a woman gets sad and cries in public, people are FAR more likely to want to go to her aid, meanwhile a grown man crying in public will likely just make other men cringe and women will probably be afraid to approach him. Maybe rightly so! After all, women half roughly half the upper body strength and about 60% the lower body strength of a man, they're victims waiting to happen in the face of an unhinged man looking to victimize her.

That said... we build the fucking buildings, we pave the fucking roads, we create unbelievably advanced technology, we largely voluntarily elect ourselves to the most dangerous jobs out there including Military Service to go to the most dangerous places on the planet; warzones, where some of the most advanced technology of the day are used to kill people (mostly men). We're bigger than the women, with thicker bones that are harder to break, bigger muscles so we can carry the weight, bigger lungs and a bigger heart to keep up the fight, and any REAL man will accept the risk of mortal danger if danger should ever try to lay a finger on his wife or children. Many men have killed for their family, or tragically, been killed, hopefully in the process likewise either killing the threat or at least maiming him so grievously that all he could do is try to get away.

I'm big, I'm hairy, I'm strong, I'm dominant, I'm loyal to those deserving of it, a danger to those who pose a threat to myself or those I'm loyal to, and I am proud to be not only a man, but a masculine one. Masculinity is beautiful, as is femininity, and it's a shame that feminism has made such blatant efforts to push women to be masculine and push men to be feminine. It's disgusting.

Both of them are slavery. The journey of females from housewivery into wagecuckery can be characterised as going from one form of oppression to another.

>What do you honestly read to make you stop wanting to be a woman and instead want to be a man again like you did in your teens?
Never had that problem but you should read Sexual Personae and 12 Rules for Life.

Being a housewife is not oppression, it is letting women live out their biological duties. Have the children, breastfeed, and raise the children. The man's biological duty with his on average 2x the amount of upper body strength as a woman and nearly that much more lower body strength, with his thicker bones that are harder to break, bigger muscles to carry loads, a bigger heart and bigger lungs, his duty is to preserve the family, protect them, and provide for them.

Housewivery is the woman's correct duty, to live under a man's roof, to eat the food that the man earns, to be protected by the man if a threat comes and hope that he is successful because the last source of protection for the children is the mother and the mother is a piss-poor source of protection compared to the man. If the father was killed in the process and the threat hadn't been destroyed or encouraged to flee, the woman will almost inevitably fall as well. A housewife should be thankful of her husband who does so much for her and provides so much for her, and if her husband is indeed awful and oppressive to her in a manner she dislikes, then she should have CHOSE better, after all, the wife must say 'I do as well'. On top of that, she could have rejected the proposal. That's two fundamental moments in which she could have denied him if she didn't want him.

Feminism is cancer.

>judith butler

this board is disgusting. The simp level here is unreal.

I'll give you some advice user. No woman is happy. No book is going to motivate you to want to be a man. The only thing that you can do is work out, and model yourself after what you think is the idea. But more importantly, do it with a non-apologitic manner. Don't give a fuck and live rebelliously free. You want to dress and be like a lumberjack? Do it. Take up hobbies. find a grind you can obsess over. Don't be afraid to be alone

women don't do that shit and hence they copy each other hoping at least one of them can give them a reasonable way of life.

This is what you need.

Attached: 51U89SxGp-L.jpg (333x500, 39K)