Is there any good Mitläufer literature out there...

Is there any good Mitläufer literature out there? For those who don't know a Mitläufer is a person who just follows along with the political establishment. It is frequently used towards people who in some way assisted the Nazi party but were not themselves Nazis. I ask because there seems to be an increasing sentiment that concentration camps have appeared on my state's southern border. This worries me because if these people know of systematic genocide occurring in their country, why wouldn't they take action against such an injustice? I know of movies like Die 'Mörder sind unter uns' and was looking for something similar in novel format. Even non-fiction would be welcome.

Attached: Ice camp.jpg (1200x630, 142K)

are our border camps really concentration camps, or is it just a meme

What do you think happens when a shit ton of illegal sand niggers jump our border? We just let them walk around freely? Give them a comfortable room to stay in? Fuck em, they broke the law and aren’t even our citizens.

The Banality of Evil, probably

Yes separating children from their parents and putting them in camps because of the crime of wanting a better life for their family is very civilised

say no more

Attached: 1.jpg (1519x2326, 244K)

>civilized
Okay, then why don’t those “civilized” beaners take care of their own country instead of being selfish pricks, abandoning it, and rushing here trying to cash in on the hard work my WHITE ancestors laid down hundreds of years before those ungrateful fucks.

Attached: 6E2334E2-2230-41A9-9AE5-0DF98D8C74E3.jpg (374x346, 69K)

1) that sounds like something 1930 Hans would say to Untermenschen
2) more importantly, are the conditions in our border camps actually like concentration camps, or not?

You're going to run into problems with terminology between you two. Concentration camps started under the British in India. They needed a term for round em up and put a fence around em. Being British they also relied on a large hedge separating India's coastlines at the time too. However, the term has since come to be equated with practices within extermination and forced labour camps under Germans so nobody remembers the British chose the term to mean a highly concentrated population in a campus that is probably too small for them who can be shot if they try to leave.

yeah theyre throwing all the mexicans into ovens

Don’t act like correctly identifying statistics is a rightist or leftist thing.

The problem with political retards is that they only view things through the lens of their political party, whereas the correct way to view society is apolitically (while hating the Gays of course). :3

Aren't the majority of hispanics white? Yep, looked it up. It's 63%.
Also immigrants in the US are a boom to the economy and they commit less crimes than the native population. The only bad thing about them is not their skin colour (which no intelligent person cares about) but the fact they drive down wages. This can be immediately fixed with leftist economic policies such as the 15$ minimum wage though.

Are there people in our border camps free to leave? Are there shuttles to Mexico City

I heard that if people try to leave, they get arrested or shot

Ah shit better put em in a 5 star hotel then

Why not keep parents and children together?

If you can actually confirm the relation than w/e doesnt mean you get to stay. But theres shady fuckers out there that use kids for this kind of shit

if I kicked down your front door and started rummaging through your fridge would you say the same thing?

We can drop the first for good measure

a(n) = (a(n-1) XOR a(n-2)) + 1, a(0) = a(1) = 0.

Next are

Which means the United States will go under 50% white before 2050 and will be 0% white by 2100

>hispanics
>White
Classic post-modernist
They were free not to break the US law and cross our border.
We’re fucked.

Attached: 5110E0F1-437E-49C3-B2EB-50840B216BB4.jpg (997x402, 201K)

>This worries me because if these people know of systematic genocide occurring in their country, why wouldn't they take action against such an injustice?

The vast, vast majority of humans for all of human history are ones who have just gone with the flow in the face of injustice and evil. The ones trying to change or fix things are always the minority, not the majority.