First of all this is a serious post

first of all this is a serious post.
Could we analyze the philosophical aspects of Reviewbrah. I see his videos as a long series of observations/meditations on modern life and human excistance.
Also i was wondering if Reviewbrah was a philosopher what category would he be in?
What genre is his work?
Post industrial anarcho realism?
One of his newest works are:
>My Average Day 2019 (Raw Video)
youtube.com/watch?v=u1UMf8ajOI0

Attached: reviewbrah.jpg (768x936, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/11COSgkBImgCih0bTbjHakz__Upnjd8dv/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/1D3uPE8_Ti1hWsydaBCNIHz2ZoS4ABbxw/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1oB2EDu5XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post-industrial hyper-matriarchal inceldeom

One thing about Reviewbrah that in his simple consumerism he's in a sense contrasting the old industrial society (suits and fast food) with the new scizophrenic consumer society (identity shopping, virtue signalling, etc). In a sense by being a throwback he shows how far we have gone away from the original Industrial capitalist society. His constant personality contrast the scizophrenic society of today were many people are lacking a fundamental personality.

Attached: 1_x66zi6m4kKNlJ_2wqpjSTw.png (1200x734, 702K)

Many videos will revolve around a fastfood chain having a temporary new item in stores.
He sets out the task of reviewing it. Sometimes even failing to do so.
This is an excersise in time, place, purpose.
success or failure. And in the end a reflection on the experience.
It is a very fundamental human experience.
Like a hunter gatherer.
A contrast to the often meaningless and purposeless lifestyle of many (young) people today.

Attached: images (8).jpg (300x168, 9K)

comrade dyatlov?

So he's trying to find a way for young men to have purpose in this society?

I'm not even a foodie but I like this character.

Well i think he shows an example of having purpose. Along the way he then teaches many things on his journey
>setting expectations
>planning
>enjoying the moment
>appreciating things
>dealing with various mishaps
>generally living at his own pace (but still at a pace)
I think it's sort of Taoistic but i'm not sure.

Attached: lcod05s68o211.jpg (814x1093, 195K)

Reviewbrah represents the existential dread of the middle class, their high-minded aspirations and their spiritually sterile reality

The kids a fuckin fag

Reviewbrah is catholic.

Stop shilling taoism it's intellectually bankrupt

If reviewbrah read philosophy extensively I'd be comfortable assuming he'd be an idealist. Fine w modern society yet clinging to some timeless perennial values

he lives in a secular society

cool it with the homophobic remarks

you have anger issues.

>Stop shilling taoism it's intellectually bankrupt
But spiritually rich.

I'm not shilling Tao. I'm trying to learn. You tell me what it is. It's something for sure.

when will he bring back the idle mind lectures
feel like he used to be more grim and thoughtful few years ago
now he just lays around in comfort with his youtube money

yes, this is the most polarizing bit of his videos. from his suit, even to the quality of his camcorders

I think he does the more deeper talk on his radio show. It's interesting that he is potential listeners to put in some small effort to listen to him.
Maybe even get away from the computer.
I think the radio is an interesting symbol in his work.

Attached: 60977382_119680442586661_5892816290659325074_n.jpg (604x453, 98K)

>a long series of observations/meditations on modern life and human existence.

That's how I feel about LondonFrog. His posts are oddly comfy because they reveal the monotony and subtle dread of life in a modern age.

Attached: The Last Binge Ever Volume 2.png (500x775, 423K)

>LondonFrog
I don't know his work.

Attached: D2n9a0-X0AA60my.jpg (1136x640, 81K)

I love the guy, but I don't think he has anything meaningful to say. Whenever he dispenses advice it's always something like "just be yourself" or "never give up." From what I can tell he doesn't read much either.
I became interested in him and his show back when he was still relatively obscure, which gave him a kind of mystique that I think was responsible for his eventual rise to popularity. You got the sense that his strange lifestyle couldn't possibly sustain itself, and that if you kept watching something catastrophic would happen.
Instead, he got popular and now makes enough Youtube money to sustain himself indefinitely. He's lost his weirdness, and by extension most of his appeal.
This pretty much sums it up.

>just be yourself.
>never give up.
good advice though.

You can read a collection of his work here:
drive.google.com/file/d/11COSgkBImgCih0bTbjHakz__Upnjd8dv/view?usp=sharing

If you like it and want more, there is a second volume here:
drive.google.com/file/d/1D3uPE8_Ti1hWsydaBCNIHz2ZoS4ABbxw/view?usp=sharing

Do you have a link to that /trb/ guy?

I've been known to binge.

>that /trb/ guy?

I'm sorry, I don't know who that is. Mind explaining?

How can reviewbrah not think he is a sellout? This site made him popular when tosh couldn't even do it. Now he is a filthy normie with tons of subscribers. The worst part is that his content is boring shit and we only watched for the autism.

This guy was posting on Yea Forums general /trb/ which is football manager and he was obsessed with another poster. and made artwork etc.

Reviewbrah is anti-philosophy. His "meditations" are overtly devoid of any depth and focus instead exclusively on the mundane. His opinions are as disposable, innocuous, and devoid of refinement as the mass produced food he consumes.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (300x384, 40K)

His suits are so fucking nice

Interesting observation. What does it say that the site of a young man in a suit in Mcdonalds - the norm 50 years ago - could now be straight out of Lynch?

Attached: 007fc89641842556e6d0588e0fb661b5.jpg (736x575, 121K)

Is this burgerpunk?

Is that Tucker carlson?
Well anyway it shows the complete scitzophrenic shitshow that is modern capitalism.

He's a regular "post-ironic" zoomer. There used to be an intrigue, but it has faded away in the blandness of his reality. Even his name and birthday are public now.

Basically this

Attached: review brah ben garrison.png (760x527, 671K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1oB2EDu5XA
Imagine Maccy's would give away razor blades today. Oh man, times have changed. Nowadays you get there with munchies or drunk if you're looking for a fight on their parking lot.

If this is the burgerpunk thread let me just say that I went to McDonald's, ordered using the new fancy screen thing, ate the burger and I'm pretty sure they perform satanic rituals on it before serving, I think it sucked a small part of my soul.

wtf I love reviewbrah now

Reviewbrah has a very Lynchian aesthetic.

might help to know how to spell first.

>*sips* ah, those were the days the 50s, you could go to mcdonalds in a suit and get a free razor

Attached: serveimage-11.jpg (2048x2048, 664K)

he is an esoteric traditionalist

Attached: 1517806258240.jpg (790x600, 53K)

He looks lik a child playing dress up in his daddy's clothes.

Side note: it really ticks me off that the boomer meme has captured a class far more innocent and naive than the evil selfish demonic golems that are the actual baby boomers