Why is infidelity such a reocurring theme in classical literature?

So far, I've read
>The D'Artagnan Romances
>The Cossacks
>Anna Karenina
each of these, save for the last two books of the D'Artagnan romances, each have glaring and prominent examples of infidelity?

Why is that? Was everyone secretly a cuck back then?

Attached: recovery-from-infidelity-1.jpg (490x275, 39K)

all women are whores

>user, I...

Attached: anton_chekhov.jpg (424x600, 80K)

The Iliad and The Odyssey are about cucking. Western Civilization is a long nightmare of cuckoldry.

Writing about a stable marriage probably isnt particularly interesting.

Everything I read and see comes back to cucking and castration.
I want to die.

Is this present in any other culture?

There are literally no examples of cuckoldry in any of The Arabian Nights fables, and although I'm not far into the Ramayana and Mahabharata I would venture to say there will be few examples because of the link between Indian and Arabic fables/mythology

>There are literally no examples of cuckoldry in any of The Arabian Nights fables
Is this a joke?

I was speaking in hyperbole retard. Of course there may be examples, I guess the one story about the guy who is punished eternally for catching his supernatural bitch wife in an affair until some passby cuts the bitch in half counts, but it is not often that these are central pillarsof a story in the fables

Memorable drama, would anyone care about Anna Karenina if it was able a happy marriage?

The whole frame story is based on the king getting cucked -- that's why he's killing all these women.

user, remember why Scheherazade was there? Do you really think it is was good idea to talk about cuckoldry considering the whole situation?

You're the retard, it's part of the frame story and features in several of the stories.

Arabian nights is Western culture. And its full of cucking. The entire plot of Ramayana is some dude stealing another dudes wife. The brothers in Mahabharata share their wife.

There are stories of women cucking their husbands in cultures around the world, because the eternal female is bound to no culture or people

Arab culture is not immune to cuckoldry. From The Perfumed Garden:
The King, mad with jealousy, and with his heart full of ire, said to the Vizir, ‘Look what your negro is doing! By God! he shall die the death of a villain, and I shall make an example of him, and a warning to those who would imitate him!’ At that moment the King heard the lady say to the negro, ‘You are betraying your master the Vizir with his wife, and now you betray her, in spite of your intimacy with her and the favours she grants to you. And surely she loves you passionately, and you are pursuing another woman!’
The King said to the Vizir, ‘Listen, and do not speak a word.’ The lady then rose and returned to the place where she had been before, and began to recite:
Oh, men! listen to what I say on the subject of woman,
Her thirst for coition is written between her eyes.
Do not put trust in her vows, even were she the Sultan’s daughter.
Woman’s malice is boundless; not even the king of kings
Would suffice to subdue it, whate’er be his might.
Men, take heed and shun the love of woman!
Do not say, ‘Such a one is my well beloved’;

Do not say, ‘She is my life’s companion.’
If I deceive you, then say my words are untruths.
As long as she is with you in bed, you have her love,
But a woman’s love is not enduring, believe me.
Lying upon her breast, you are her love‐treasure;
Whilst the coition goes on, you have her love, poor fool!
But, user, she looks upon you as a fiend;
And this is a fact undoubted and certain.
The wife receives the slave in the bed of the master,
And the serving‐men allay upon her their lust
Certain it is, such conduct is not to be praised and honoured.
But the virtue of women is frail and changeful,
And the man thus deceived is looked upon with contempt.
Therefore a man with a heart should not put trust in a woman.
At these words the Vizir began to cry, but the King bade him to be quiet. Then the negro recited the following verses in response to
those of the lady:
We negroes have had our fill of women,
We fear not their tricks, however subtle they be.
Men confide in us with regard to what they cherish.
This is no lie, remember, but is the truth, as you know.
Oh, you women all! for sure you have no patience when the virile member you are wanting,
For in the same resides your life and death;
It is the end and all of your wishes, secret or open.
If your choler and ire are aroused against your husbands,
They appease you simply by introducing their members.
Your religion resides in your vulva, and the manly member is your soul.
Such you will always find is the nature of woman.

Women are whores and ruin everything that men create

Except for asuka

Attached: 1562898145007.png (936x469, 525K)

2D is the next stage of human evolution

A good story requires a conflict. One of the most common conflicts between married couples is adultery.

Lmao men cheat more than women bud. I don't understand why the far right continues to ascribe non-gendered faults to women especially when those faults are most likely to belong to men. For example they say women have no morals even though men are much more likely to commit crimes. Now you're saying women are unfaithful whores even though men are more likely to cheat. It's a pure mystery to me.

It’s not.

T. Person who reads

Long term love is just capitalistic propaganda and is unnatural. Humans should have multiple partners in life and not give into spooks such as monogamy

>humans should have multiple partners
>it’s natural
Sounds like you’re a little spooked yourself

Humans should do what makes them happy. Take you cuck ideology and go back to Israel

long term relationships create safety and stability. you Saturday night bootycall isn't pooling her resources with you. fucking retard. children also create stability extra resources and its why you should have them.

Cringe