Why did they have to leave Middle Earth?

Why did they have to leave Middle Earth?

Attached: Frodo-Leaving.jpg (900x404, 89K)

because frodo got stabbed with a thing
or something

Because the ring had made them immortal, or the opposite

Frodo was a meet who lived in constant physical and mental pain. Who else are you including as "they"?

To come to Hollywood to be in movies.

Whats the opposite

Attached: apu1.jpg (1065x991, 74K)

Neet*

Immoral

In the book, it says that the Ring-Bearers have to leave Middle Earth, but I don't really understand why

Each had their own reasons. Ultimately by virtue of having carried the Ring or been members of its fellowship they had become part of something else, a greater destiny. That something else enventualy left Middle Earth, so they left along with it.
You can also see it as the reward of heroes. They all accomplished deeds worthy of the elven heroes of old, it makes sense they would be granted the favor generally reserved to the elves.

because Middle Earth is "Morgoth's Ring".
the physical realm is controlled by Morgoth.
only in the noumenal realm of Valinor can immortality and true peace be achieved.

latrommi

Because they have ascended to sainthood and belong in heaven now. It's not that difficult to understand.

>In the book, it says that the Ring-Bearers have to leave Middle Earth, but I don't really understand why

No it doesn't. They are just given a ticket to elf land if they want to go. Tom and sauron were ring bearers but never went. You're reading too much into it. The elves all considered it a big deal to be a ring bearer and so offered them a reward to live with them until they die of old age

Attached: 1562951484376.png (1005x795, 875K)

>only in the noumenal realm of Valinor can immortality and true peace be achieved.

Are you a literal retard?

Elves are fucking seraphim though. They're angels. They leave to go back to heaven, a higher world than "middle"

you clearly never read History of Middle Earth books.
Tolkien literally said "Middle Earth is Melkor's "Ring" "

please stop being low iq

>Valinor isn't the land of immortals.
>Noumena isn't the realm of immortals
>therefore Valinor isn't the realm of Noumena
get a load of this inbred liberal. Mommy try to abort you one too many times? still have the wire hanger in your brain?

Half the point of the silmarillian is that the immortal land doesn't make one immortal how can you be that fucking idiotic and illiterate? It's basically a joke that the evil numenorians invade thinking they gain eternal life if they step foot there.

Are you both just pretending to be retards or what? It's called an immortal land because the elves and valar, who are immortal, live there. You seem like someone who spendy ten minutes on Tolkien wiki and are trying to drop random facts to sound like a lore master. Lol@urlife. Go back to Harry potter and game of thrones

Attached: 1562971341618.jpg (560x577, 226K)

This is a very faggot and over complex way to put it and I'm also guessing you didn't read silmarillian. The bulk of their civilization is I'm valinor though yes, the noldor only came to fight melkor. Elves aren't from valinor though, they awoke to the east of middle Earth and many have never been to valinar at all. Stop trying to pretend you read a book by fucking around wiki. Also the aren't angels, stop with that retarded fucking shit you double nigger pseud

Attached: 1562883275864.jpg (340x395, 41K)

Elves and orcs are neraphim and seraphim. That's why orcs are described as corrupted elves just as neraphim were fallen angels. While there is plenty stolen from norse mythology, the parallels with christian mythology are still there and of course they would be as myths are from atavistic roots and the society in which the author lives.

After looking around I've discovered there is something going on with Finland and lotr so I'm guessing you're just some braindead Finns who think they are some sort of authority on Tolkien no even if they never read the books

Oh Shinji, you should pick me. Even though a sexual relationship with me would be pedophilic in nature, we can have HOT /ss/ sex together.

Attached: misato.jpg (395x640, 28K)

No Shinji, you should pick me. Even thought I'm a clone of your mom and therefore our relationship would be quasi-incestuous, do remember that I let you cop a feel without even blinking an eye. I would let you do ANYTHING to me Shinji, ANYTHING.

Attached: rei.jpg (2665x3683, 646K)

Read Joseph Campbell, forest for the trees user.

NNNOOOOOOOOOO, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH ME SHINJI, EVE THOUGHT I'M AN ABUSIVE, PSYCHOTIC, UNLIKABLE, UGLY, ANNOYING, DUMB BITCH WHO WILL PROBABLY CHEAT ON YOU WITH KAJI AN-

Attached: psycho bitch.png (1600x900, 1.55M)

*BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*
Uh, I think I did poopies in the tub

Attached: fucking gross.jpg (635x480, 65K)

UGH WHAT THE FUCK ASUKA?!

Attached: ugh.png (853x480, 270K)

Sorry Asuka, but this is the Rebuild continuity where I'm a Chad not a beta bitchboy. I'm into real women, not into children who soil the tub. I'm going to have an orgy with Misato, Rei, Mari and Kaworu, but don't feel too bad, Arael can keep you company

Attached: shinay.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

Yeah or just read Tolkien you try hard brainlet

*begins mindrape*

Attached: arael.jpg (360x274, 17K)

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO
*soils herself again*

THE END

Attached: asuka being mindraped.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Asuka is the only being that is able to leave it's she'll behind.
She truly is authentically, herself, which is why she is best girl.

Sometimes being yourself requires bathing in your own shit.

Jesus christ, just read Joseph Campbell. LOTR is just regurgitated mythology. You probably don't even understand the symbolism.

Because Frodo recognised that settling down backin Hobbiton with a wife is the most cucked thing one can possibly imagine.

Attached: ee4b576eafd831404db2a9f3809f1785.jpg (454x455, 52K)

Attached: 5D7F801FDBE4463FA32146BDF152B9B2.png (354x337, 84K)