I'm about to read Plato's Republic, what should I expect?

I'm about to read Plato's Republic, what should I expect?

Attached: plato.jpg (542x271, 32K)

A republic

reading it right now, much easier to grasp than i thought. maybe thats because plato is so omnipresent, that one already has a basic idea of his philosphy. i enjoy it a lot though, quite entertaining

a bunch of incels establishing why chads deserve all the rewards of society

I didn't like it, because I don't like dialogues, but it's a good book

Imagine being this poster

to become a republican.

t. hasnt read the republic
one of the main aspects of the perfect republic is that only the strong and smart are allowed to reproduce, although they think of a system in which the incel would think that he just had bad luck and maybe gets the chance to fuck the next time.

I’d imagine it’d be hard to go through life with a brain like this

True, the smarte you are the harder life gets. Plato talks about that too you dumb faggot

Ok

beta

communism

Le epic bacon

unironically this. plato's entire philosophy relies on there being an ideal man who you're supposed to give your wife to so he can produce babies in his image and not yours. you're supposed to give up your self interest for this man and the state that supports him. introduction to incelcore basically

fucking retard. plato is all about staceys and chads. relationships arent allowed in his republic though. Only in the context of certain festivities some are chosen to reproduce others don't. Also plato thinks equal of men and women

fucking kek this is an incel's ideal society. in what way are men and women supposed to be equal? do they occupy the same work spaces? the same positions of power? or did he assign women to the kitchen?

just read the fucking republic, faggot its all there. yes women and men are supposed to do the same jobs.

This.

Attached: 0a5zq5t20k021.png (540x960, 193K)

autism

wrong, neither women or men can choose who they have sex with and its rational men and women who choose who has sex with whom. not really hard to understand. someone like rodgers wouldn't have had sex in platos republic because hes clearly not someone whos genetics youd want in your society

The whole thing is satire.