He thinks you can "win" at life

>He thinks you can "win" at life
>He thinks there's a right way and a wrong way to live
>He thinks one day...one day it'll all pay off
If you're not living solely for yourself and your own personal gain you're a fucking retarded faggot nigger

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

If everyone only looked out for themselves, reality would be hell :3

So fucking what, the fuck do I care?

I'm not telling you or anyone else to do it, I'm saying you're a reatrded faggot nigger if you don't.

sure, but your collective still matters since it connects to your own personal gain and well being. You can't really live like, one day either waking up in neo-china or an ultra-capitalist hell hole covered in immigrants.

i agree, but a community where everyone knows each other's name just isn't in the cards for most people today. so OP is right.

>sure, but your collective still matters since it connects to your own personal gain and well being
No it doesn't. I don't need those queers.

I know you aren’t telling me to do it, because you can’t idiot.

It seems you are the stupider one because you felt it necessary to say something so stupid as that. :3

This sentiment I agree with.

But this sentiment doesn’t make you an uncaring asshole. Disliking or even hating a portion of humanity doesn’t mean you are cold and indifferent towards everyone else.

You could absolutely adore society and be a sweet and caring person but abhorrently hate gays. Nothing wrong with that. It’s basically how the gays are with religious people anyway. :3

Your observation is even stupider because society will never follow my example

You’re right, that’s why I said ‘if’ not ‘When’. Do you know what a hypothetical is? Be honest. :3

Stop posting this you obviously self-doubting teenage pseud.

Everyone already think of themselves exclusively, everything becomes dirtier, more and more forests are ruined, traffic becomes a burden, your home-town or city is overpopulated, you may have to work in a job you hate to survive, not many are true to themselves, you're surrounded in marketing ploys and brainwashing, beautiful architecture is ruined, soulless office buildings are raised instead.
You come first, the collective a close second. For leaders the collective should comes first, them second.
If society isn't built this way you'll likely end up stuck in a closed room where a drone brings you food from a window and you work on a device connected to the internet, or you solely exist in a wagey cage for amazon. And if you don't you're just some boring rich guy talking with other boring rich people, but you own your own pool and can ski. It sucks and no one ends up being fulfilled or happy.

The only way to become better informed as to what you actually, truly believe is by engaging in war with other people and their beliefs

>everything becomes dirtier, more and more forests are ruined, traffic becomes a burden, your home-town or city is overpopulated, you may have to work in a job you hate to survive, not many are true to themselves, you're surrounded in marketing ploys and brainwashing, beautiful architecture is ruined, soulless office buildings are raised instead
This is what we have now.

I see no reason to subject myself to contributing to the rape of the Earth and the human race.

>only live for yourself
>Others can't tell me what to do
>Tells others what to do
Humm one does not fit in.

"Everyone already think of themselves exclusively"
>This is what we have now.
that was my point

And?

There can be no other way. If you want people to choose others above themselves, you have to edit the DNA of the entire species.

>Tells others what to do
I never did this.

I said you're a faggot nigger if you didn't do it.

what the fuck are you talking about, this hyper-individualised state of being is very new. Our whole evolution was so successful because we worked together.

Ah my argument is that you are both incorrect, people do think of others.

Proof: people hold doors open for others, leave large tips when people do good jobs, basically a lot of stuff that just proves they desire to impact others well.

Now, can you be nice and kind towards EVERYONE? Unlikely, but the human objective is to be nice and kind to as many people without it being TOO detrimental to you. :3

Life is not hell :3

>people hold doors open for others, leave large tips when people do good jobs, basically a lot of stuff that just proves they desire to impact others well.
This is all so you feel good about "I'm such a nice guy". It's selfish pleasure.

Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't.

Attached: malvo.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

sure, a few people still do their best trying not to continue the creation of our annihilating hell. My 'everyone' wasn't supposed to be taken as a 100% but your examples of caring for the collective and well being of others is bad, those things are often done for a selfish reason or just common courtesy turned into a mindless habit from your childhood.

How about charity then?

You think you honestly benefit by not contributing to charity while others do?

You think that material wealth you’ve saved by not donating is a net positive of value to your life.

You know what? Let’s get this out of the way right now.

Money =/= happiness :3

B-but how can I be happy without my material things?

Attached: D2399DA0-D6BB-4638-AE46-1B245BDD410A.png (735x559, 187K)

Is that you elliot rodger?

Should be virgin wagecuck vs. chad serf

The juxtaposition of the Chad and serf makes it roughly 9.5 x funnier.