My work is making me read this meme book. What am I in for?

My work is making me read this meme book. What am I in for?

Attached: 20190715_192622.jpg (4032x1960, 2.29M)

I got it at bookoff a year ago. Still haven't read it. I'm over the self help reading meme.

Start looking for a new job. Seems like your work place is toxic if they require you to read these books.
If companies require such books, it nearly always entail either psychological manipulation of customers or making sure that the worker is happy with being a little cog in a big wheel.

Sounds like you just need to raise your EQ you high IQ autist. Pic very related.

Attached: 20190715_194441.jpg (4032x1960, 2.15M)

A bunch of shit that should be obvious if you're an adult. My parents gave me a similar one when I was like 16,

What the hell do you do? Kafkaesque and Orwellpilled

>IQ is a meme
>EQ is even a bigger meme.
Also it doesn't specify where average IQ people outperform high IQ ones. I would also like to see the data they used in order to assert that claim.

>people with average iq’s make good white collar slaves
wow big surprise there

I'll never work at a place that has "values" or a "culture"

Go download the book and look in the notes section and laugh. There are no in text citations or footnotes; however, in the notes section in the back you can find epic sources like Time Magazine, ABC News, and a bunch of other meme books by the same authors.

>read and study this manual on obedience
>no you will not be paid for this
i am a student who will be forced to enter the work force soon. god it is horrifying

Indeed, this is my "homework" on my time off.

Assuming you take employment at a place of business, yes, you will. Business-speak is omnipresent and inescapable.

Not for blue collar, the only work culture is toxic masculinity.(which isn't that much better desu) but blue collar work is the way to go if you can't get a high level office job

Its the most basic advice you can think of. You can probably finish it in one sitting

just read the sparknotes for christ's sake

>they paid the dalai lama to compliment the book
holy FUCK how can capitalism be this based

Naive. You willl still have exposure to business-speak via your dealings with management.

t. wrote the post you're objecting to and worked in a very scrub blue-collar job for years.

I didn't even notice that, what the FUCK. what a hack

Lol I guess I wouldn't know because I work for the family business.

Just a friendly reminder.

>Before 1959, all except 5 percent of the Tibetan population were slaves or serfs in a feudal system in which they were regarded as saleable private property, had no land or freedom, and were subject to punishment by mutilation or amputation. The serfs were liable to be tortured or killed. Economy and culture were stagnant for centuries, life expectancy was 35.5 years, illiteracy was over 90 percent, 12 percent of Lhasa’s population were beggars, and the Dalai Lama was responsible for all of this

nothing wrong with fuedalism, anyway you can't pin the blame on the dalai lama he's just the head of a system which is ancestral and ordained by the gods. blame the gods if you really want to blame someone.

You can extend the blame to Dalai Lama in the same way you can extend the blame to Stalin when it comes to the Soviet Union. I'm not here to talk about the brutality of Tibetan politics. I'm here to state that the artifically created image of Dalai Lama which praises him as peaceful, trustworthy and humane is unjustified. No one should be surprised by this that you can pay Dalai Lama to do nearly everything.

>You can extend the blame to Dalai Lama in the same way you can extend the blame to Stalin when it comes to the Soviet Union.
Soviet Union is not a sacred institution, so its not the same at all. And the problem with the Dalai Lama is that he is a hack and a whore for money not the poor suffering tibetan serfs, who's so called suffering is probably greatly exaggerated by people who cant comprehend how anyone could enjoy not living like them

Damn didn't know the the Dolly Llama was that based.

wtf i love taoism now

this stuff is suicide fuel