/lit's view of Julius Evola

Is he worth reading? Where is the best place to start with this guy

Attached: Evola.jpg (474x632, 48K)

there are too many threads about this guy, as well as guenon

Yes. Start with Introduction to Magic.

Have you noticed how these threads always show up around the same time and then don't for a while? It's raids. And they're often set up like "Is this worth reading?" like who are you fooling Randian, or Guenonist, or Evolaist. I feel bad if anyone falls for these shitty psyops.

I suspect something of the sort but there is a bit of genuine interest for them as well, so it's hard to tell which is which.

HYPNOTIC-SUGGESTIVE MAGIC NEGROID SPERM

>"hurr I'm a leftist but I don't know about Rand"
"how about this le unheard of gem, Guenon?"

It’s because of Quentin’s introduction to magic video

I've read most of his translated works and I would say other than Revolt, I didn't get much out of any of them. The Grail was pretty interesting but I don't think I would feel that way if I hadn't already read most of the books he was commenting on.

t. schizo

ps im just a neet

>shitty psyops
A reactionary movement against liberalism is a psyop... okay then

>Is he worth reading?
Nope.

Evola isnt the psyop, the organized raiding where people pretend they're new to thinkers who they're actually shilling is.

I know what you meant. My point is that it’s a growing movement, and people are becoming increasingly aware of his writing. Flavor of the month

i like him, very comfy reading. each of his books is refreshing because he covers a wide variety of topics. his books are profound and insightful without being overly complicated or difficult to understand. probably in my top 5 for 20th century writers.

I particularly dislike Guenon threads because he is so gross looking.

He was big here before Guenon too. This stuff ebbs and flows, and that's why it's odd. Recently and suddenly, a bunch of Evola threads show up after a long time of not showing up. Same with some Guenon threads recently. For a while this place was infested with Guenon threads. Then there was no Guenon threads to be seen. Now they're starting to reappear. These things look really pre-planned, that's all. They have discord groups for a fact. It takes a single person posting bait threads to do this kind of thing, so it's really not unlikely that this is done on purpose by people with a shilling agenda.

I have a legitimate interest in Traditionalism, and am glad there is constant discussion on Yea Forums. Yeah, I do think many threads existing at a time can be exhausting to keep track of, especially when distinguishing between those that are actual discussion and those that are mostly shitposting.

Also, I would enjoy these discussions much more if they didn't focus on Guenon and Evola all the time. Coomaraswamy, Schuon, Burckhardt et al are criminally underrated.

Deleuzefag and Whiteheadfag do it like 5 times more often tbqh

They're annoying too. Same for the people shilling Land.

Land threads are far worse than trad threads since are all shitposting because none of them understands him, except for the occasional thread where girardfag pops in.

pwned by modernism, just like contemporary atheism is pwned by monotheism.

People just read books and post about them here. I've only just started with the Traditionalists and I will definitely be making threads in the future.

Whiteheadfag and Deleuzefag have been uncharacteristically silent recently. I’ve noticed an increase in Landposting however

Seriously I don't know why it is happened. Whitehead appears once in two days but Deleuzefag really died out.

this happens all the time on this board. remember when half the catalog was deleuze threads? that’s just how the board works

the one about climbing mountains is nice

yes