What do you read to understand that latent homosexuality and being fragile and feminine as a male isn't the end?

What do you read to understand that latent homosexuality and being fragile and feminine as a male isn't the end?

Attached: 1562783254052.jpg (1458x2004, 1.14M)

God that's good looking

I wanna fuck a cute boy

>isn't the end
For you.

Why is the face censored?

You can also be a homo and strong and assertive OP. Dont the gay have a whole terminology for those different types?

This is just an extreme form of the youth-worship that plagues our times

There is no end. If it pleases you to be a cute little fag boy then do it. As long as you aren't harming yourself in the process there's nothing wrong with it.

I don’t see why you couldn’t be straight and feminine either

putting on a performance to please what other people want to see in you (usually their own reflection) is the end

So you should go on HRT despite being unpassable, 6'1, 21 and broadshouldered?

Jesus christ you have been posting this same shit for months, on both Yea Forums and /lgbt/. Get some therapy and shut the fuck up you ugly hon faggot

It does kinda harm you in a way,im struggling with this shit myself

There's something very off-putting about the mixing of that which is clearly masculine with the strictly feminine. It's way past being androgynous.

Effeminate men are disgusting.

Wait what? I thought this thread was about fem boys. Get some therapy, research, and money under your belt before you do something like that.

Attached: being scared.jpg (200x149, 3K)

It's called a scarf. It's so you don't get cold.

It gives me an erection.

God i hate being like this
I dont have the charisma to pull off a flamboyant bisexual

Attached: 1562489385691.jpg (753x595, 23K)

Attached: 1563083007223.jpg (1280x960, 151K)

What are the chances that a femboy is used goods?

100% or he's not a femboy

You are harming yourself

I hate weakness and faggotry but I want to crossdress

:(

They really ought to set these cases on a regimen of TRT and lifting.

Attached: 1563070678316.jpg (620x622, 66K)

I don't know, but it's fuckable little faggots like you that make me a bisexual, God damn it. I just want to be married with a woman and have children, not think about plowing traps and twinks into the ground with my raw dominant masculinity.

>As long as you aren't harming yourself in the process there's nothing wrong with it.
They may not be harming themselves but they are surely harming western civilization, which is the culture that has permitted them to act this way

just do what most married bi guys do,
enjoy the benefits of a heterosexual lifestyle, but secretly plow twinks on the side

I'm not going to risk my marriage and the unity of my family just to give in to hedonistic desires. No twink-fuckin' unless my wife's cool with it, which I doubt she will be, and even then I think it would increase the risk to the marriage because hey, if I get to have someone on the side, why not her? Then if we ended up with a steady partner of the same sex for both of us, I believe that that would potentially lead to more risky behaviour, and eventually someone would get an STD (or aids since most instances of HIV/AIDS is contracted from homosexual sex) or there's a divorce.No, I want a woman, I want to have her until I die, and in the period between my death and hers I want her and the children to be set up nicely so as to carry on. For the wife and I; one house, one mortgage, one set of bills to pay, though probably separate bank accounts. If we have to split the rent initially, fair enough, but ideally I'd end up being able to uphold the household economically on my own. Divorce doubles the expenses, how are you supposed to save up money to pass on to the children with a situation like that?! No, divorce is far too grave a possibility just for the sake of a fuckin' twink or trap. Nope.

yikes

>Yea Forums is full of deeply self loathing bisexuals
This shocks no one

Just following logic. It's an unnecessary risk. Besides, best to focus all sexual attention on the wife; keep the sex life alive and there won't be any need for either of us to look elsewhere.

Get a cute tomboy wife

Attached: 1548078079320.png (1200x1800, 843K)

If a young male dressed in women clothes is not the definition of beauty, then I don't know what it is.

Attached: 1537520430605.jpg (1080x1350, 127K)

HAH! Now that's something I never anticipated. "Deeply-loathing bisexual." Not totally accurate, but "a bisexual deeply loathing his bisexuality" is a description that is applicable to me I think. Rather comical concept I think, though also sad in a way. Still, I do think it's the right decision for the best chance at longterm success in life. Sacrifice is necessary for success, and this is merely one of those elements of sacrifice that is for the greater good. I guess those anti-gay religions are onto something, best I stick to pussy.

Interesting concept. Maybe, but really the whole 'traditional, Conservative, Christian, pro-gun, ideally outright right-wing but at least centrist, thin or at least only mildly chubby' thing kinda narrows my choices down to probably having to settle with the first woman who fits that description, provided I don't smell any feminist or pro-divorce sentiment about her. The reason I exclude fatties is because I've had enough of them, perhaps it's one of the downfalls of all the hedonistic sex I had in my late teens and 20s. There really seems to be something to monogamy. It's like a holy trifecta of relationships; heterosexual, monogamous, and married. Correct genders, correct amount of people (2), for the correct length of time (forever). A stable tripod on which to launch children into the world with the highest possible likelihood of success. Then they form their own tripods, and the generations flourish. Remove a leg, and they'll be launching the kids into the ground, or there'll be no kids at all.

Haha, man.
Never change, you autistic fuck.

Attached: 1559775828659.webm (390x810, 2.75M)

By Jove, sauce!

Maybe in another life desu

Attached: 1562892936293.jpg (1125x999, 102K)

You seem to have very little trust in yourself and in your actual or future wife. You're already cucked. At least the actual cuckery won't be a surprise when it happens.

I wonder when Yea Forums stopped pretending it isn't a crossover of /pol/ and /lgbt/.
I think I liked it better when people still played along with the charade that this place s about books tho.

Following truth so intensely and consistently while being outspoken does indeed seem to be very autistic, and who knows, maybe I am. Still, people do often find my insight and articulation to be enjoyable, oddly enough. It's like, it SHOULD be cringy I think, and perhaps some genuinely do find it cringy, but I don't much care, and I find that generally though it seems like it SHOULD be cringy it ends up sort of enjoyable. I mean, is it at all incorrect? Doesn't seem to be, and it's written quite clearly and straight-forwardly I think. If so, then it's articulate truth, and who wouldn't like articulate truth? Well, if truth goes against their preferred perception... then they would indeed find it unpleasant and cringy, I suppose.

This thread and those picture have made me realize how distressingly close to male faces some female faces are (and vice-versa).

> Sacrifice is necessary for success
Some people succeed without major sacrifice. You're just lame.

It's not so much lack of trust, but a desire to have the best possibility of success as possible while risks are kept as limited as possible. Having a twink on the side isn't just a risk in a variety of ways, but an unnecessary risk. It's not like I need to do it to keep my job, or to get a promotion, or to keep my family from physical danger or harm... it's just a bit of skin. Like, so what? I don't need that, I have skin at home, skin that provided me my children, skin that I would kill or die for. Why introduce the unnecessary risk of losing that skin simply because I wanted some far less meaningful and important skin on the side to quench hedonistic and sinful desires? Sinful meaning to do something that is against one's best interests, that's how I perceive sin. Less of a "it's something that God doesn't want me to do" and more of a "if you think about it you'll very likely find that it's actually not in your best interests."