The absolute state of /p/seuds lmao

the absolute state of /p/seuds lmao

Attached: phag.jpg (1366x1500, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chateaushatto.com/exhibition/ultimate-paradox-the-photography-of-jean-baudrillard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You took this image just to make a fucking meme?

baudrillard is good tho

no, saw it somewhere on /p/ sometime ago

yeah baudrillard is good photographer

chateaushatto.com/exhibition/ultimate-paradox-the-photography-of-jean-baudrillard/

That's like a basic fresher's course. A lot of it will go beyond photography but that's okay

can you recommend some advance photography theory?

hey this seems like a very interesting stack of books tbqhwyfamlamadingdong

that is pretty shocking honestly photography is such a no-count art

>no-count art
shut the fuck up

o_O

Listen the whole photography theory thing is a scam. Its bullshit. Photography exists to take awesome pictures of tigers and panthers and other big cats for me to use as my laptop wall paper, and sometimes pictures of naked ladies with huge tits. That is literally the extent of it, and its great when it limits itself to what it is good at.

the same could be said about literature
you talk like some normie who don't even know the fine art side of a massive art medium

photography is the most normie medium of contemporary art

normie medium like every other art medium

>the same could be said about literature
Way to confess your pseudom, in case you had not noticed literature is required to create bullshit photography theory. Any justification you come up with for your art, rather than letting it speak for itself, says nothing of the art itself but is rather a another facet of literature.

im not saying this
the examples you are using for the type of photography is equivalent to cheap adult fiction or books on animal behavior in literature.
without photos the theory is non-existent in photography.
>Any justification you come up with for your art, rather than letting it speak for itself, says nothing of the art itself but is rather a another facet of literature.
because the different art form merge with each other at some point and its not bad thing. most of book cover designs have photographs, paintings, graphic design etc.

No. You are conflating two separate art forms, one superior to the other, to try and offer a sense of undue worth to the lesser by a spurious association with the better. Here is an example. Even your attempts to justify theory are contingent on language and thus undermine your own position. Every word you write proves my point. The pictures are the pictures. The writings about them are a entirely separate thing. Where you choose to put the pictures does not change this.

This is the only book on art anyone needs

Attached: 5.jpg (260x396, 13K)

Reading the manual. Being able to do lab work and the technical side of it are the main qualifications you can sell yourself on.

>You are conflating two separate art forms
where?
>one superior to the other
lol imagine not using the art form as a tool translate your thoughts.
>Here is an example. Even your attempts to justify theory are contingent on language and thus undermine your own position
i am not comparing both art form. also visual language is a thing right?
>Where you choose to put the pictures does not change this
photo printed on newspapers, books, magazines etc changed the course of human history.

>>where?
>>the same could be said about literature
This was my first criticism.

>lol imagine not using the art form as a tool translate your thoughts.
non sequitur

>i am not comparing both art form.
Not my intention to do so either. My point is the contingency of theory on language its disjunctive from the sign.

>photo printed on newspapers, books, magazines etc changed the course of human history.

Yeah sure. That wasn't what I mean though.

>the only kind of permissible is something a retarded peasant in an anarchocommune might grasp and also Wagner is too much for me
hard pass

*permissible art

Do you both have a goldfish memory or something? I don't understand why you quote and respond to individual sentences. It looks like a mess. You should try to type like you would talk to somebody.

>Do you both have a goldfish memory or something? I don't understand why you quote and respond to individual sentences. It looks like a mess. You should try to type like you would talk to somebody.

Suck a dick faggot

>This was my first criticism.
i was just saying that, i could name some shitty novels and bunch of other shitty books and call literature an inferior art medium.
>non sequitur
comparing art forms in superior/inferior sense is retarded
>My point is the contingency of theory on language its disjunctive from the sign.
there are few genres in which artist use tons of theory. mostly its just visual language.

Lewis Baltz defines photography as
>"a profound corner that sits in between literature and film.''

Attached: Alex webb-USA. San Ysidro, California. 1979. Mexicans arrested while trying to cross the border to U (1979x1299, 2.82M)

i like following Yea Forums culture so fuck you redditor

It's not "Yea Forums culture" to write like an idiot. Look around here and see that nobody else does it.

That art theory book is actually good along with Baudrillard.