Find copy of Beowulf in the lost-and-found

>find copy of Beowulf in the lost-and-found
>about to be thrown away: it's been there too long
>take it
>open inside cover

Attached: 20190712_112614.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

Wow, what a fag

makes me sad

i feel like if you're gonna write something in a book, you need to practice some basic penmanship to make it look presentable

I think they were children

i bet Melissa threw it away because Brian couldn't even be bothered to spell her name correctly

she didn't throw it away she lost it

on purpose

What in the goddamn fuck is going on with that comma before his name. The ring giver would be most displeased.

Why do fags always have to use my name?

>Mellisa
cringe

you laugh, but Brian is the author of beowulf

>I'm the only non-faggy Brian!
whatever you say Brian

what kind of children read beowulf or think of parallel worlds?

PFFFFFTHAHAHA MELLISA HAHAH LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA FUCKING MELLISA

>translation and not original old english
>"parallel world"
>writes in print
>obv just a rick and morty fag
>named brian (lmao plebeian name)
>two L's and one S in melissa lmaooo

no doubt brian looks like pic related

Attached: hipster-guy-fashion-1.jpg (455x455, 143K)

>parrellel woRld
>that fucking handwriting
Yikes!

I can top it. I work at a rehab.

Attached: 35543.jpg (1422x2925, 843K)

When do you think someone with this quality of writing has ever written a letter? Ever considered becoming aware of his emotional state? This is the beginning of the reflective sorrow my friends, a beautiful moment in which the endless movement of the soul will paralyze the host. If they truly contend with these feelings and face their humanity an enviable misery will generate itself anew as they vacillate between worrying if they have deceived others or themselves all this time. Yes surely the unhappy conscience is present in the writer and I wish them unhappiness in full.

Little dipshits like me

Why are you posting other people's letters online?
Why is someone as callous as you working at a rehab?

Brian's note to Melissa is actually better than anything in Beowulf. shit's devoid of substance, devoid of depth. reads like bad fanfiction.

yeah go fuck urself rehab cunt

damn that was good. raw as fuck.

you almost never get to read something that raw

fuck you megan

Holy shit you silly fools. If only you knew how stupid things really are here. First off rehab romances aren't real, they are just validation seeking behavior. Second off the dude was pure fuckboy and lusted after everything that moved. Third off she crumpled it up and gave it to me so he would get into trouble as fraternizing is against the rules. Fourth off she promptly got kicked out for making out with another dude and left to get high and fuck him.

And yes you develop gallows humor if you work at a rehab because of how many people die and how only the good die and the real shitheads live on.

You're commodifying people's pain for useless internet plaudits. Do you ever stop and think that you shouldn't be working with people who need love and support? Do you ever think in general?

I still think of the copy of Cannery Row that my high school English teacher gave to me. I don't remember what the message said anymore.

I've been doing this long enough to know the difference. I had a guy whose gf overdosed and he found dead sobbing in front of me. I had a guy cry to me abouthow he put a cigarette out in his wifes ashes because he was angry she left him alone. More than enough divorces and prison sentances. That note was nothing but an attempt to get laid. And the reason being a couple when you first get sober is stupid in the first place is because the entire thing is built around self actualization and it inevitably leads to relapse.

Don't be such a pussy.

>you're dope but I don't wanna see you on dope
>tfw no junkie bf

t. Brian
She doesn't like you, get over it.

Attached: 1560467966783.jpg (480x580, 52K)

Women lol

>He put a cigarette out in his wife's ashes because he was angry that she left him
damn that's Yea Forums

>I had a guy cry to me abouthow he put a cigarette out in his wifes ashes because he was angry she left him alone
god damn

Attached: 1541269038818.png (400x313, 236K)