What is the equivalent of Auto -tune in Literature?

What is the equivalent of Auto -tune in Literature?

Attached: 3evdqqc5bun11.png (1080x1183, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raLQWq_PRIE
hemingwayapp.com/.
soundcloud.com/ver2xif/too-much-too-little-too-late-v167-master20190711-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is autotune good or bad?
youtube.com/watch?v=raLQWq_PRIE

Spell check. Autocorrect for the T-pain style of autotune.

No Cher I don’t. Life, if it has any value, it’s because of Love. There is no after love

Word

ghostwritten mystery novels

Grammarly

Imposing editors.

Attached: 1554362045395.jpg (800x600, 159K)

Polysyndeton

Having a female fall in love with the main character. In other words, power fantasy.

Those AI programs that write stories and teleplays.

There seem to be two different modes in which autotune is used.
First it is used as a method to conceal that a singer can't really sing. this doesn't happen often and is even rarer in high-end productions
Second it is used as a stylistic element, like in the video you posted. This is the mode which is used the most.
Problem is that most people that know about auto-tune automatically associate it with mode "one" and thus think of it as cheap.
Something similar in literature would be someone who tries to replicate the "Hemmingway-Style", probably by using something like hemingwayapp.com/.
In the hands of a master this style can really shine, but it is also a cheap trick to pretend that your writing style is sophisticated

Have you seen the results of such programs. They're not near the level of being coherent in long form text.

First person, present tense.

yes.

soundcloud.com/ver2xif/too-much-too-little-too-late-v167-master20190711-1

Attached: mrpotatohead007.jpg (425x426, 20K)

Autobiography

self help books today are 30% of quotes and 50%of margin(blank).

Sure, but they're hilarious. One of my favorites is the Harry Potter one where Harry "fell down the stairs for the rest of the summer."

Meant for

Stream of conciousness

Most auto-tune is used for style, not correction.

parataxis and run on sentences

I don't think that's quite right, the former is used far more than you might expect, just its done in such a way to iron out the wrinkles rather than completely overhauling the voice. The only reason you don't think it happens often is because the changes are hardly noticeable if done correctly.

finally someone who get's it, it's not that hard to get it. God what a bunch of lame people over here, god damn. Of course it's about style. Go back to your fucking bible. Sorry, I usually don't swear and when I do I do not apologize for it but this time... man, and I don't even hear this crap. BUT GOD! DAMN!

SORRY BUT I'M ON DAY 35 DAY ON NO FAP AND STILL CAN'T TALK TO A GIRL! GOD DAMN!

I think buzzword and jargon, also increased verbosity in place of simpler words.

I'm cursed.

Books written by women