Muh self improvement

>Muh self improvement
>Muh achievement
>Muh making something of my life
>"Fucking loser bro"
If you're alive, you're winning. Everything else is vanity. By all means, go be a Formula 1 racer or CEO but don't delude yourself into thinking it's anything but an artificial goal. So many egotistical pseuds on this board have a very high opinion of themselves.

Attached: 1562723826716.jpg (554x700, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1CjhQI2nOU9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vocaroo.com/i/s1CjhQI2nOU9

>If you're alive, you're winning. Everything else is vanity. By all means, go be a Formula 1 racer
>If you're alive, you're winning
That's exactly the kind of thing that makes you a terrible F1 driver. Get off the track granny

>If you're alive, you're winning.
Then you were born a loser

You spend all day on here, how are you not a "loser" by your own standards?

You win at the game of life if you have more kids than anybody else.

based

You're correct, however to say that all goals are inherently vain seems a little excessive. Is the "goal" of suicide vain? Is not all things that a person does vain, if anything that is a goal is vain? Yes, it's all an artifical goal, but so too is the goal of remaining alive
but yet what makes it a win? it too is an artificial goal.
KEK

If you stop learning and/or growing, you will stagnate, and on top of that, an incompetent man with no skills or achievements is most likely a burden to those close to him and in some cases society as a whole. You're lucky to be alive sure, but what are you doing with your time here?

it doesn't mean that life is about having as much children as possible, just because genes perpetuate a system of reproduction.
Try and find immortality elsewhere.

fpbp

>Try and find immortality elsewhere.
Where?
I'm not sure that i will live long enough to be still alive and benefit from the singularity.

OP over here trying to justify his neet lifestyle.

>Your only value is your usefulness to society
Top tier wagie cope

Attached: 1548528704352.jpg (600x3031, 209K)

Fuck you and your spook. Meaning is what I will it to be and the rest of the world will have to bend accordingly.

I love how this is still not considered a platitude

>By all means, go be a Formula 1 racer or CEO but don't delude yourself into thinking it's anything but an artificial goal

you just created an artificial goal lol.
"So many egotistical pseuds on this board have a very high opinion of themselves"
I certainly agree.

>My abstract definition of meaning isn't a spook
Retard

>you just created an artificial goal lol
Being alive is an artificial goal? Are you an idiot?

Not your ONLY value, that's being extreme. However it does matter user. Let's say you're a super charismatic dude, sure you'll have some couches to surf on for a while, but eventually you will become a drag on the people around you. You will have to have SOME value at least for yourself. When the cards are down, all the doors are closed, and no one is there to put a hand out for you, where is your next meal going to come from? Where will you live?

it is an artificial goal. It is a goal that you constructed. Wanting to stay alive isn't hardcoded into us as the ultimate goal lol. People kill themselves. Peope risk their lives for sport. Remember that F1 racer? He's fucking risking his life every time he goes out on that track. Ever heard of a soldier? A warrior? What about s terrorist?

But no, it is alright, your goal is the "genuine", "true" one lol.

>it is an artificial goal. It is a goal that you constructed.
Every living thing is biologically coded to stay alive you drooling fucking moron. Shut the fuck up with your retardation.

>where is your next meal going to come from? Where will you live?
There's plenty of options besides wage slaving, you drone.

Enlighten me on some options? I have placements in stocks and also own real estate and crypto. I plan to retire at 35 if all goes well.

I ask these questions because it's a reality user. The world can be cold if you fall back on "Lol I never have to learn or improve."

Life is incredibly easy if you don't care about being a consumerist whore drone

I live quite minimalist these days and save money like a jew, so I can agree on that point. But life being "Incredibly easy" sounds ignorant and naïve at best. You might just have it good, and that's cool.

Stop watching anime, retard.

>I live quite minimalist these days and save money like a jew
Stocks, real estate and crypto is part of being a consumerist whore. You're a slave to that shit, you're chained to it for life.

Anime is better than books

You missed his point about life not always being easy

then why do things commit suicide and risk their lives? You seem to be incapable of thinking that things risk their lives or sacrifice their lives for goals other than staying alive.

Terrorists directly sacrifice themselves by blowing themselves up. Why would something "coded to stay alive" purposely and consciously blow itself up lol?
What about the great warriors? What about daredevils? What about athletes? What about academics who sacrifice their lives for a cause? What about extremely risky businessmen? What about high-stakes gamblers? What about firefighters? What about SWAT? What about ground-work in the military? What about racers? What about even fucking ice-road truckers?

Literally anyone who risks their life for a cause would call you retarded.

You seem to be incapable of reconciling with this, probably because you have stayed in your room your whole life and have never risked anything lol. That's what being a coward will get you, I guess.

Attached: 1529244983283.png (364x385, 122K)

ouch

Bet this Wop can't even point to Bangladesh and Malta on a map

>You seem to be incapable of thinking that things risk their lives or sacrifice their lives for goals other than staying alive.
Not him but, they are doing it for their group, thus for the genetic propagation of their kin.

It's not relevant

>then why do things commit suicide and risk their lives?
Because they're fucked in the head. 99.99% of people don't do this. The exception doesn't invalidate the rule. You're being a pedantic bitch.

>Don't improve user it's dumb
>Life is so ez pz
>Just like be a CEO or F1 driver bro

This is just bait isn't it?

If you can't comprehend things, it's best to stay quiet.

The warrior and retard in his room, end up in the same placelessnnes. The one with cause and he who's lacking it are equally meaningless. One has more fun here, i cant deny that.

Ty for reminding me of this bro. It's easy to lose the big picture.

What is there to comprehend? You're not really saying anything with weight to it.

lmao this neet cope

the point was that we are coded for survival. Nobody said anything "the selfish gene".
Anyhow, how would that explain suicide?

Stopped at burp
Gay

Retarded as ever but you're responding to someone even worse for the first time. Barely based.

We all cope, circumstances differ.

not relevant my ass. This whole thread is about whether life can be enjoyed as is

Turn that cope in to hope, user.

Hope for better seems like, the coping mechanism.

Alright that's enough out of you, time to get the rope.

If you are useless to your family/tribe you feel depressed so instead of being a problem for them you tend to eliminate yourself.
Unless you find a way to be useful again.

>autismology 666

Nah :D life is beautiful once in a lifetime opportunity.

Being alive is as artificial as anything else. Sex is artificial, yet it's programmed into us. It's artificial BECAUSE it's programmed into us.

You shouldn't have made this thread, then. Yes, it's all artificial goals, but so is being alive in itself and all the biological functions programmed into us.

Dude like...pass the dank weed bro...haaaaaa

>but so is being alive in itself and all the biological functions programmed into us
No

Just be quiet. You're not intelligent enough for this discussion.

How is our complex behavior "programmed into us"? Yes we're biological creatures but to reduce us to simple chemical reactions falls short on so many things.

You're not actually arguing against my points. Please, wise one, educate this simpleton.

>You're not actually arguing against my points.
Because you're coming out with simplistic babbling like a child. You have no points, you have no arguments, you're just crying like a petulant baby. Get out of my sight.

I just mean in the sense we are biologically predisposed towards actions because our brain gives lottsa pleasure from these activities. Not in all cases, mind you. But on the average, people like their sex parts touched because it produces a nice feeling. I'm not saying that all our actions are programmed. Rather, there are certain things humans are predisposed towards doing because they're mind gives pleasure from these activities. This is why so many people are fat, I believe.

Here are my points in a neatly order;
>OP claims "If you're alive, you're winning. Everything else is vanity. "
>I claim "Living as a goal is also artificial. The only necessity of living is as a prerequisite for physical and mental activities, which are ALL inherently meaningless, even survival and re-production. There is no end result of life. No reason for survival other then personal want.

I just wanted to stop by this thread and laugh at OP.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

You know they say that all posters are created equal, but you look at me and you look at OP and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another debater, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic debate hall freak and I'm not normal. So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Other Anons to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the Yea Forums, on Yea Forums, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning a debate between 2 other Anons, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Other Anons KNOWS they can't beat me and they not even gonna try!
So OP, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at debating. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at debating. See OP, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you on Yea Forums.

But I'm gonna break it down for all you ladies. Would you rather be with me? Or would you rather be with Joe?

Interviewer: I think Joe's kinda nice, y'know...

Scott Steiner: See, you're one of those girls that like romance. I'm a talk to all my freaks out there. Would you rather come home to me, a genetic freak, to be satisfied every night? Or go home to that fat ass Samoa Joe? See, tonight we're going to win and I'm gonna be the World Champion at Sacrifice. C'mon Petey.

Petey Williams: Hey Scotty, just like you always say, Big Poppa Pump's your hook up, well the Maple Leaf Muscle is who you need to look up. Holla if you hear that!

Ah fuck i accidently coppied the rest of it too after the funny part. Just forget everything past
>spell disaster for you on Yea Forums

Interesting how many of these NEETs and anti-improvement individuals are avid consumers of anime. Food for thought

There's more to being alive than a heartbeat op.

Attached: 191422-Seneca-the-Younger-Quote-You-want-to-live-but-do-you-know-how-to.jpg (1600x900, 173K)

are you really that narrow minded that you can not see a diffrence between self-improvment and the amount of money in your bank account?

>Being a weak beta faggot and trying to justify it.
Wrong.
Sense of achievement is bullshit but quality of life is a tangible benefit and gained through distinction and domination. But I'm glad there are people like you out there, because I need chaff to rise above.

He's just going to call you low iq anyway, there's no reasoning with this guy.

based Seneca

He's wrong but I don't want to cinvince him otherwise because he is the manure soil from which the exceptional will blossom.

So just humor me here, what is your lifestyle like OP? What does your average day look like? You have clearly figured something out that we just can't grasp. Additionally, what are your plans for the future?

I write professionally part time and do live music/session work; I'm a working artist. I'm working with a developmental editor currently on my first book.

My bad. I'm not OP. I was the guy you were replying to.

>what is your lifestyle like OP? What does your average day look like?
I'm a NEET. I eat whatever I want, buy whatever I want, do whatever I want. All day, every day.

>Additionally, what are your plans for the future?
None. I don't care about what happens to me beyond today.

Wanna know how I know you plug your ass?

Yes. To be alive is to win in some capacity, but you're merely hiding your weakness through this philosophy of yours. Your attempt at lowering others to your level is painfully obvious. There is no shame in being talent-less, but to be a bitter coward as well is a most vile fate indeed. Have fun with your mediocrity.

Attached: ambitous men.jpg (649x446, 76K)

based. OP fucking btfo. How will he ever recover?

Of course it's an artificial goal faggot but moving towards your goals is how you ensure a steady and reliable supply of dopamine and serotonin throughout your life. Everything else is just pissing into the wind and frankly asking for trouble. Aspiring to be a street bum is an 'artificial goal' but only the worst kind of edgy pomo underage /lit niggerfaggot such as yourself would ever want to aspire to that.

Attached: 1561836805146.jpg (1000x1000, 405K)

>but you're merely hiding your weakness through this philosophy of yours. Your attempt at lowering others to your level is painfully obvious.
I know that's how it looks but it's not the case.

I don't believe myself to be a failure and I don't believe others to be winners. I have 0 interest in society and its artificial hell world.

What have you done with your life other than attempt to eliminate the past and present absences in your psyche that used to and now comprise your identity?

>is a bad life so different from death
Well afaik one is irreversible and the other isn't.

That's where you're wrong, ever been to /r9k/?

This has to be the worst thread on lit for the past few days

based as fuck

red and basedpilled

yikes and cringe

>life is reversible
or
>death is reversible
what

Based and redpilled

cope

Cringe. You're not Sam.