I'm a Catholic

>I'm a Catholic.
>What?! You're not?!
>*tips fedora*
>*waits until another Christard posts a strawman of an atheist* *replies with "BASED AND REDPILLED, ATHEISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH, DON'T BOTHER ASKING ANY MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT RELIGION, YOU'LL JUST GET OWNED AGAIN"*
>HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH THE GREATEST MINDS IN THE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY? (IGNORE THE FACT THAT MOST OF THOSE PHILOSOPHERS ARE NO LONGER BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT AND ALSO LIVED IN A SOCIETY WHERE ATHEISM WAS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.)
>What arguments did those philosophers make in favor of religion? I HAVEN'T READ THEM! READ THEM YOURSELVES IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT!!
>*makes nonspecific theistic argument* SEE, CHRIST ROSE FROM THE DEAD AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM YOU'LL GO TO HELL!!

Attached: 1549309421857.png (811x628, 81K)

ebin, my fellow Ubermensch. At this moment I am euphoric.

Attached: fuherfedora.jpg (700x609, 163K)

YOBA

Great literature tread you have there .

Allowing "philosophy" and "theology" threads is a mistake. It attracts all the 17 year old morons looking to argue about nothing.

No need to be upset, user. God loves all.

Attached: file.jpg (1200x1200, 211K)

No i dont

Attached: 1562465234383.jpg (905x336, 72K)

>greeks chimp out and kill socrates for questioning the gods
>the greeks were theists, bro!

>Plato wasn't a theist

Attached: 1562705424089.png (408x450, 35K)

SEETHE

All atheists are pseuds

Imagine being dumb enough to post this pic in this thread. Thanks for properly illustrating the mindest of the autists we should be gassing. God not real btw. Xd

Very accurate description of the experience I had talking with christians on Yea Forums. They are truly a marvelous herd of brainlets.

Forgot the part where the christian mods or jannies delete the thread/your post and ban you for 3 days because they have no counterarguments.

if you were posting a thread about religion you got banned for not reading the sticky

user, I appreciate the criticism - it's very needed on this board, which has been overrun by the unruliest of "Christians". But I'm also sick of the conflict on here, and want to help push this board's culture back to one of relative peace, if not outright compassion and kindness. Please be kind to Christians from here forth, user, in every thread you find yourself in. To Christians, please firstly stop presuming anyone who criticizes your faith is an atheist, and please mitigate the outright hatred you display towards outsiders of your religion (and those within it too, of course). People have abandoned belief in your God not without reason, and it's unlikely they'll ever regain faith in your scriptures. This said, cultural Christianity is a great institution, and many atheists admire Christ's teachings and would gladly follow them in culture if they were divorced from any Judeo-Christian deity. Your best option, if you desire a revival of your religion, is to promote it's cultural, secular aspects and not it's literal, theological ones. This way, practices like pre-marital abstinence will be recognized for the universally virtuous behaviors they are, and ones that everyone, regardless of your metaphysical beliefs regarding the universe's origins, should follow. Do this, and you'll bridge the divide between theists and atheists, alongside repairing the holes in your culture.

May all beings know peace, and the causes of peace.

gods a nigger

yikes

This threads are just as bad as them if not worse

are you ok?

Based. Reminder that anyone christian moralfagging on fucking Yea Forums of all places should be seen as the absolute clowns they are. The Bible even says not to throw pearls before swine.

Attached: 1562272671793.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

For starters approaching God from a "rational" point of view literally misses the whole point of faith. Also, you can only really get closer to understanding God trough the nous.

This thread doesn't belong on Yea Forums. Saged and reported.

Attached: 99F7CA7C-B8DE-4819-9223-8D4C7D1EBFE5.jpg (510x856, 84K)