When God told Man not to eat from the tree Satan came and tricked him, through the idiocy of Woman...

When God told Man not to eat from the tree Satan came and tricked him, through the idiocy of Woman, into thinking that it was a tree of knowledge. It was not. Mans original sin is the conceit of knowledge. It is no coincidence that any honest pursuit of knowledge leads to God. The conceit of knowledge is the beginning of all sin, the remedy is philosophy.

Attached: 82779A07-7B79-49A9-904E-0E9AADF2C9D2.jpg (630x630, 587K)

boring, trite, contrived.
I know you can do better user.

Beat, suck and swallow it
I know you want to

Wtf dude that's gay and not allowed by the church

Church rules dont apply to faggots user
Come get this dick bitch

the priest said I have to keep myself pure for him tho

I am your priest
eat my flesh

that's sounds like something a devil trying to trick me would say!

Devils aren’t so honest my child

Illustration source?

Satan didn't trick Man, God did.
God told Adam and Eve that they would die if they ate the fruit of knowledge, which didn't happen.
Satan told them they would know both good and evil if they ate it, which they did come to know.

God is a narcissistic trickster deity, while Satan is a Prometheus-like figure, both altruistic and wise.

Attached: Demiurge.jpg (543x800, 136K)

Youre an idiot
Like I said, the conceit of knowledge is the original sin of man

>Satan is good
>God is bad

Wow you are a stupid fuck

>they would know both good and evil if they ate it, which they did come to know
>believing in good/evil dichotomy

How does Satans cock taste user? Or do you need to ask you “wife” first?

silly demon! I'm not that easy to trick!

Imagine cucking yourself for the entity that created you to suffer and strive in the material world for its own pleasure.

Yea I can’t imagine how stupid you have to be to assert the devil is here to help you

>Da Bibel says Satan bad so Satan bad!

Attached: retard.jpg (640x807, 48K)

>Tolkien says Sauron is evil so he must be evil

Yes I know how to read

If you believe that Satan and God are fictional characters with no effect in the real world, that would be an accurate statement.

However, if you do believe in God, that would be a completely idiotic thing to say as God and the Bible are obviously not unbiased sources, unlike Tolkien who has no reason to skew a story that he invented.

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

You're confusing Satan with Luicifer.

Attached: 2k0qad.jpg (720x686, 63K)

You are referring to Ialdaboath, which is the name of the creator of the material prison we know as the cosmos.

Satan, being a fallen angel; fallen into materiality, is an accomplice to the Evils of the Demiurge.

God is the sovereign one, the Absolute One, the Invisible one, the Origin and Author of Fate, beyond everything, Whose Abode is Nothingness

>anything I don't like is NPC
Nice projection

I personally don't believe in Christianity or Gnosticism, but I just found it interesting to view the christian creation story through a gnostic lens, which is why I used incorrect terms.

HA!

When the majority of people on Earth believe Satan is evil, and your reaction to an argument that claims the contrary is literal autistic screeching, you are an NPC.

It was a tree of knowledge. If you truly pursue knowledge your faith will be obliterated.

Why proliferate misrepresentation?

I didn't mean to confuse anyone, but you shouldn't try to learn about complex religious beliefs on Yea Forums.

Most of the arguments and interpretations on this board have already been made by people much more eloquent and knowledgeable than anyone here.

That was my first reply, this is my second. Blind dogma is only further evidence of your NPC existence. Reply to me further to try and disprove my point.

Blind dogma of what? I came to my conclusion through pure reason, and am open to discussion.

As to your point that I'm an NPC, how can I be one when my beliefs are both unpopular and of my own. I don't believe these things because some books say so.

And replaced with the presence of purpose, namely to be a morally good human being. It’s ok, it’s a journey user, you will make it
T.Kant

>exists
>"I came to my conclusion through pure reason"
lole
>God Bad
>unpopular and of my own [belief]
The only true thing you might have said is
>I don't believe these things because some books say so.
You are wrong in character assessments due to gazing into mirrors of every kind your whole life. I already knew that you would reply, and I sincerely hope you aren't being disingenuine when you say
>and am open to discussion.
I am as , but not if you won't admit to being wrong. I will admit to being wrong myself when I claim "you are an NPC and cannot change your patterns."

65% reply
Hazy outcome

Dont talk like you know me.

My reference to "pure reason" is a reference to the rationalist process of my line of reasoning, rather than using an empiricist approach.

> You are wrong in character assessments due to gazing into mirrors of every kind your whole life
I don't understand what that sentence means.

>65% reply, Hazy outcome
???

Yeah He's a tight dude with a cool attitude

This place is unbearable and full of trolls and very conceited people. Don't even bother arguing as it'll only tarnish your image

>Your image
>Anonymous japanese cartoon board
Yikes

Sneed's feed and seed

enough heathen and wallow in your own shit

The idea of Satan that's so common in Christianity is not actually present at all in the Old Testament. There is a Satan figure in the Old Testament but he's an adversary to God and treated as part of God's court. Besides this, in Genesis it isn't explicitly stated that it's Satan at all who tempts Adam and Eve, it's only referred to as the serpent. And besides all of that there's a lot of things to pick apart in Genesis which make it a bid muddier than it seems if you only skim the surface like you seem to have done for this post.