Has anyone here read his books? Some say he was an ubermensch; was he?

Has anyone here read his books? Some say he was an ubermensch; was he?

Attached: Osho.jpg (387x258, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/otGQqO2TYMI
youtube.com/watch?v=UUnxnuUVEOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ask his Rolls Royce collection

He probably got a lot of 19 year old puss

I learned how to read apophatic statements in ancient texts while reading his commentary. However, his stuff is mostly self-help garbage with no substance and a lot of rambling and repeating himself.

is being a cult leader ubermensch?

He seems kinda funny in his YouTube ads. Honestly he should've been a stand up comic.

>19
Probably more like 9 bruh

>I learned how to read apophatic statements in ancient texts while reading his commentary.
Expand on this.

He gives off Nietzchean vibes. Was he influenced by him? youtu.be/otGQqO2TYMI

Yes? I don't see how you could construe being a cult leader in any way other than being an ubermensch

The Unknown God

Except for the part about keeping company with mindless lemmings for most of one's waking life. Literally any NEET who can banter their way through shitposts enjoys a richer interiority.

>"To me, God is a dead word. It is a dirty word"
>Drives off in his 24 Rolls Royces
Was he based and stirnerpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=UUnxnuUVEOs
I was slightly interested in transcendental meditation until I found out that it's founder believed that cross-legged hopping leads to world peace.

Retard

Now you're going Benjamin Roden wasn't based for claiming all the women in his convent as his wife.

>God is a four letter word

Where do I read up on the perverse emotional effects of forced communal values of caritas and how narcissism thrives in the discourse and practice of 'love for the other'?

>baby my whole work is to confuse you

Is that Sadhguru? Because he's a scammer who quite possibly killed his wife and his followers treat his family like royalty

That's actually pretty funny.

just a charlatan who capitalized on people's need for a spiritual leader. the story about him molesting the little girl with his 3 inch dick is really sad tho