Has any one of you ever purchased one of these LotR pocket editions...

Has any one of you ever purchased one of these LotR pocket editions? The normal sized hardback ones are just too much of a burden for my pocket, so I'm currently wavering between these two editions (the edition of the left one is Harper Collins, and the right one's is Houghton Mifflin). As far as I gathered from the internet, the majority prefers Houghton Mifflin's, but still, I'd like to hear your personal experience. Thank you

Attached: 1.jpg (4096x2302, 3.13M)

I prefer Bad Dragon dildos

thanks for the insightful reply, faggot, very helpful

Damn, how small is the text?

I've heard the "leather" ones have incredibly small text.

I didn’t like the Harper Collins desu. I have the gay movie editions from back when though.

I had the Harper Collins ones and they were okay. Decent quality, perfectly readable but nothing special. Better than the all-in-one paperback I'd bought them to replace which fell apart after one read.

Got rid of them when I picked up the Folio editions which are gorgeous, but they'd be no good for you since they're full size.

>but they'd be no good for you since they're full size.
I think you misunderstood me - by 'burden for my pocket' I meant financially, not physically. The thing is that of course I'd prefer the normal sized any day, any time, it's just that they (thebhardcover ones) are more or less expensive

>by 'burden for my pocket' I meant financially, not physically

Surely you can't be dumb enough to not see this was not at all obvious to the readers of your post

Based illiterate camgirl user

>by 'burden for my pocket' I meant financially, not physically
really dude that's how you choose to express that in this context?

The choice of the phrase expression seemed totally unambiguous and straightforward to me while I wrote it, what's with all the sudden clamour?

bait

Okay, this is getting oddly annoying now and I do not intent to dive further into worldly senseless semantics disputes. After we've once and for all settled down the meaning of my request, can't we just move on to the actual discussion, please?

This is the harper collins edition for reference.
OP, they are perfectly fine books, the display is only cardboard but the page quality, text size and portability of it are fine (they all come with a shitty dust jacket to).
That being said, I bought mine on sale for £30.00 and I think they are usually £60.00.
I'd wait for a sale, they are fine but not £60 fine.

Attached: 20190528_132757.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

I'm with this guy. I've actually got the same problem. The regular editions are way too heavy for my shelves, so I need the smaller ones. By that I mean the financial shelves of my life providing me security.

Also ran into trouble with the Harry Potter being too big for my display case. You know, the view of my bank account numbers in online banking? I call it that. Yeah I couldn't afford them.

I was going to buy some Folio editions but they are just too expensive, in terms of weight and size on my small shelf. Just too taxing on that little thing, in terms of finances.

Agreed OP, the regular editions are way too heavy to carry around in my messenger bag when I want to read them on the go, financially speaking. I'm looking at these exact editions as well.

sensibly chuckled

Thanks for the response. I also kinda prefer the Collins' ones more, maybe because, unlike the Mifflin's with their oblique cover edges, seem more stylistically acceptable to me. Also, last time I checked their price on Amazon they cost around £30, so maybe I'd consider buying them and hope to be proven like you described.

>£30
hmm that's pretty large are you sure they will fit in your pocket

Even in the realm of fantasy dildoes Bad Dragon is garbage. They take a ridiculously long time to manufacture their product, the products are expensive, the customization is pretty much standard and they aren't even very detailed.
Their only advantage is in the size of their catalogue and brand recognition. But lets be real, brand recognition is the only reason they're still in business. Also the whales who buy fuckin 30 of the things.

Attached: 1550478168198.jpg (323x327, 37K)

Look I don't want to discuss dildoes with you but
>the customization is pretty much standard
I think this means you always get customization, getting it is the standard

I mean the amount of customization (Custom colours, suction cup or no) is standard, the same as everywhere else.

Do...Do you need more?...

Well i mean Bad Dragon can put a tube in there for cum to shoot out, which is something no one else has afaik. But I've never heard anything good about them since you apparently can't feel it inside you and they're extremely hard to clean whether you use it or not.
I've mainly tried the cunnies personally and no I can't really think of anything else i'd want to customize other than colour.

I honestly think that one of these anons talking about dragon dildos is a woman.

Only one? I hope we both are.

>implying you're a woman
Then how come you've tried the cunnies?

I would bet money the dildo anons are gay men.

That's not me.
I'm not gay i just like horse vagina.

Well i'm a bit gay

Sorry guys but I'm not gay.

Hhehehe

Attached: boehner-reuters_1753277c.jpg (460x296, 16K)

Get this GAY SHIT OUT OF HERE

:3

>more stylistically acceptable
do you mean that in a fiscal sense?

I mean they don't go with my jacket. That is, I can't afford both.

idiots

Harold Bloom said Tolkien is shit so this book does not have the LIT seal of approval.