Just finished it, great little read

Just finished it, great little read

Attached: 200px-Turnerdiariescover.jpg (200x312, 20K)

racist trash get off my board
sage

It's terrible. Do you have a room temperature IQ?

I've heard it's badly written, with some suggesting Camp of the Saints as a better, more literary book on this type of subject of race and associated conspiracies therein. I've considered reading these and potentially refuting them or using them as part of an idea i've been entertaining about a satirical novel centered on identity politics...

From the synopsis ive read it sounds like a great satirical read, kinda like my twisted world yet its sincere

Try it out. I made it about half way.

Harmony Korine's race war book is much better.

cringe

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fpbp

how did he keep the diary even after he got caught?

>my board
so this is the reddit takeover

this board belongs to no man

That book goes from 0 to 100 to MCFUCKING EXTINCTION in less than a couple poorly-written pages. A pretty stupid, childish book, and I’m a licensed racist

If nothing else, it's an interesting example of how Joseph Campbell's structure for a heroic narrative can be adapted to further an ideology. It's also important to remember that Pierce wrote the book for a working class men. The prose is awful, but no worse than most action pulps of the period; it reads on a fifth grade level. With a few tweaks, I suspect it could be reshaped into a best-selling YA novel: make the protagonist a minority, his comrades other minorities, and the villains white. Presto.

Americans killed any hope of far right ideology being taken seriously. Now its forever associated with edgy fat retards.

So every ideology then

The film was better than the book.

Attached: 74221-120-93CB883E.jpg (900x675, 240K)

>feds incinerate men, women, children
>get mad
>swear revenge
>blow up... a post office daycare

Far right are fucking stupid.

bad book

Wow this place goes /pol/ really quickly sometimes...

Attached: adolf.jpg (1024x682, 118K)

It's almost like it's a false flag

Attached: 1550450656970.jpg (1024x762, 159K)