These Two Are Fucking Retarded

(1) Pseudos invade Yea Forums
(2) Pseudos wash out "memetic value"
(3) Being gay = death

Prince hubris is also just atrocious

Attached: 1479685593771.jpg (1052x1200, 100K)

I only remember this guy because he tried to talk about kant at a protest and everyone called him a nazi. Please expand on who the fuck this is.

Twitter e-celeb named kantbot

>double digit IQ voice
what the freak logo is weetarded!!!

kantbois could have avoided the whole ordeal.
Huetius described a lot of the Humean problems first. Found no problem with Catholicism (only hyperbolically Aristotelian variants, which were admittedly common in his time).

Attached: C8555752-2B33-46D2-9917-BECC6C6AD130.jpg (190x240, 10K)

i'm sure he's a nice enough person but i find him quite disgusting

Kantbot generally has good takes but can't avoid pontificating about shit he knows nothing about.

Logo has excellent taste but his cynical trolling for engagement is annoying and his religious views are pants-on-head retarded.

I suspect that Kantbot is never going to actually write a book now that he's seen the reactions to Logo's book. He's not brilliant, not as much as he wants us to think, but he's definitely smarter than Logo.

both are more intelligent and well-read than 99% on this board

is that supposed to be impressive?

Who are your other favorite members of Frogtwitter/NRx Twitter? I like Unwoke Duffy a lot.

guess he should have accepted Spinoza as the king of philosophy
Felix from Chapo Trap House

Attached: D61DPeXXoAE5xUe.png (95x91, 19K)

hakan rotmwrt seems to be one of the only nonretarded frogs left. also, i thought frogtwitter and nrx hated each other? have things changed or what

What's the book?

Also interested

I know who Kantbot is, who’s Logo?

Look I don't know anything about cliques and groups and all the gay girlfights that go on on Twitter, I just used read Social Matter back in the day. Also Thermidor before Carlo closed it down.

amateur lit critic on twitter who also self-published a book that got shilled a bit on here for a time
he's one of the only "smart" smart people on twitter imo

@?

Wait that was Logo behind him?

I didnt care much for him
Then I saw him and was automatically repulsed by him
No matter how "smert" you think you are, if you are in such an awful physical condition then you are a retard

That video is pretty funny though, peak electioncore. Just a shame it completely ruined the internet.

KANT COULDN'T DO IT, FICHTE COULDN'T DO IT, SCHELLING COULDN'T DO IT, HEGEL COULDN'T DO IT, THEY COULDN'T COMPLETE GERMAN IDEALISM!

mena was the only smart one, even though more than half his content were reposts.

Kantbot is funny and well-read

Logo is an embarrassingly bad writer and more pretentious than funny

They're both entertaining Twitter personalities and shouldn't be taken seriously

whats logos twitter?

@logodaedalus

So what book did they write?