EXPLAIN STEVEN PINKER TO ME OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! DON'T DUMB IT DOWN INTO SOME VAGUE SHIT! EXPLAIN PINKER TO ME...

EXPLAIN STEVEN PINKER TO ME OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! DON'T DUMB IT DOWN INTO SOME VAGUE SHIT! EXPLAIN PINKER TO ME RIGHT NOW OR I'LL LITERALLY FUCKING KILL YOU! WHAT THE FUCK IS THE LONG PEACE? WHAT THE FUCK ARE ENLIGHTENMENT VALUES? DON'T DUMB IT DOWN OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU

Attached: le shit nigger.jpg (200x267, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/ethnographic-and-archaeological-evidence-on-violent-deaths#share-of-violent-deaths-in-prehistoric-archeological-state-and-non-state-societies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nick Land but without the hyperedge.

Attached: 1538523674426.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Attached: EB807C7A-205F-46AB-B697-F9AE4D63F404.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

He believes in "progress". Like he literally thinks the West is less violent today than in the past. Hilarious.

But he's pretty much the only "official" public intellectual who actually has the balls to admit that niggers are dumb so I'll give him that

Ass

He's a tribal gatekeeper whose ideas can be summed up as follows: "The jewish neoliberal order is great for you, goyim, so don't complain or believe otherwise. Yes, evolutionary psychology is real and there are racial differences, but there is NO such thing as group selection because when people like Kevin MacDonald applied it to jews it exposed our sham. So we're all just individualists who live in the best possible world."

It is. Hardly anyone dies now.

This is the best society that has ever existed. Not perfect, but we have freedom, freedom of choice, and freedom from violence.

You even get to express your dissatisfaction, no matter how wrong you are, and you won't face any consequences for it. You are extremely lucky to live in these times.

>This is the best society that has ever existed. Not perfect, but we have freedom, freedom of choice, and freedom from violence.

Nope. Modern society is much much more violent and unfree today than it was a hundred years ago.

And that is a result of our institutional leaders being a hostile foreign tribe, and not our own people. Pinker, as a jew, is gatekeeping for his own group and presenting their rule as ideal. That's all this boils down to.

Attached: bass.jpg (230x307, 47K)

what about the people you mutts keep bombing in the middle east? life aint so great outside the crystal palace

That's not what the data shows.

What Crystal Palace?

Attached: ExistenceIsKristallnacht.jpg (1198x1166, 495K)

Less people die on average from interpersonal violence but many more die from state-inflicted violence i.e. wars, policing than at any other point in human history. Pinker's work is the ultimate elitist fuck you, let the world be run by the smart "grown ups" in the room lest the material benefits of modernity by yanked from underneath you by populist insurgencies. If people actually thought the way Pinker believes they should, the European Parliament elections would have gone a lot differently.

Still less violent. Call back when 10% of all deaths are the result of violence.

>but many more die from state-inflicted violence i.e. wars, policing than at any other point in human history
Nope. Modern wars are actually remarkable restrained and fairly uncommon compared to how it was just 400 years ago.

call back when you stop supporting illegal wars in the middle east nigger

Attached: retard (12).jpg (332x403, 17K)

Yeah, if you only look at the last twenty or so years of warfare. Factor in world wars and the last hundred years have seen the highest number of deaths from warfare by a longshot. It's juvenile to think this status quo of restrained, tactical warfare conducted by drones and small-scale bombing campaigns will last indefinitely. Once the global balance of powers breaks down more than it already has i.e. someone stands up militarily to China, conflicts in ME escalate, it wouldn't be preposterous for another global war to break out with the potential to claim untold amounts of life. Probably won't happen in such a dramatic fashion but that doesn't mean the current system of warfare won't change once more players, powerful interests become involved

>Factor in world wars and the last hundred years have seen the highest number of deaths from warfare by a longshot
Only in absolute numbers. Compared, however, in relative numbers to most wars in history, and they aren't noteworthy.

What is your source? I'm basing my analysis on the calculations found in Charles Tilly's Coercion, Capital, and European States on the twentieth century death count by war.

>Since 1900, by one careful count, the world has seen 237 new wars - civil and international - whose battles have killed at least 1,000 persons per year; through the year 2000, the grim numbers extrapolate to about 275 wars and 11 5 million deaths in battle. Civilian deaths could easily equal that total. The bloody nineteenth century brought only 205 such wars and 8 million dead, the warlike eighteenth century a mere 68 wars with 4 million killed (Sivard 1986: 26; see also Urlanis i960). Those numbers translate into death rates per thousand population of about 5 for the eighteenth century, 6 for the nineteenth century, and 46 - eight or nine times as high - for the twentieth.

Watch another movie!

>you
Those are jewish neocon wars, moron. If you are too dumb to grasp the jewish problem and its ramifications you need to go back to reďdit.

don't tell my woman what to do. :3

I don’t know if you’re ready for Captain Fantastic.
It’s not cape shit.

Attached: C9D412E2-4710-4B3D-9CA9-4123F31179E1.jpg (500x281, 120K)

Anthropological studies indicating that something like 10% of all adult deaths were the result of violence
ourworldindata.org/ethnographic-and-archaeological-evidence-on-violent-deaths#share-of-violent-deaths-in-prehistoric-archeological-state-and-non-state-societies
It focus mostly on non-state societies, but similars patterns of violence are also perceived in pre-industrial societies(if you want to comparassion, pic related would have a murder ball twice as big to any other ball in it).

Attached: iib_death_wellcome_collection_fullsize.png (4722x1846, 284K)