Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_Xx_in6488&t=147s
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb38HXkwDoU
youtu.be/4tKEtHG7hjA
youtube.com/watch?v=tk-kJ3ov1Wg
instagram.com/talbotricegallery/p/BkSLs6oh-fx/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't have one

I don’t know but as someone who wants an emancipated female gender I certainly take the view that the genders are fundamentally different for a reason: the same view I take on race.

For instance, think of how this whole thing with me and butterfly is working out. You can’t deny at this point she’s masturbated to me. But she is certainly acting different than a guy would in her position. Ergo, you can say the genders are fundamentally different.

I think she would agree with me on that. The racial thing is the same but for some reason people get hung up on IQ, which you shouldn’t ascribe to either. :3

Stop shilling yourself Quentin

>bro, people be different
spiritually brexit or kys

This is some pretentious bullshit

>big steaming shitpost
>pretentious
bullshit, however, yes

Is it?

This place has become so obsessed with gender. It’s nauseating really.
Look how kids behave. Little boys get picked on for being sissies by bumb older brothers who are being taught how be a “man”. Girls who act their age are called out as tomboys. It’s disgusting.

Take on your preferred gender role, but know it’s just a mask, a hat, some makeup

Attached: FDD984D3-7C76-470B-9F47-30DD08AC4570.jpg (1200x650, 165K)

I’m not saying that butterfly. I agree with you that the gender ‘roles’ are invalid. It’s a form of social conditioning.

But. I do think that genders naturally tend toward a certain behavior. :3

Do we have some form of agreement here?

I close your posts on sight

Almost all assumptions of identity or identification with another group are aesthetic. Also, why the fuck did jannies delete that xeno thread?

You know that’s not true otherwise you wouldn’t have responded. Now quit taking this stupid tone, it’s not healthy.

Look at how you’ve been conditioned! If there is someone you have with a sexual attraction, you have to be aggressive and negative towards them? That doesn’t sound good, and it certainly doesn’t sound like human nature butterfly.

Trust me l, I deal with this real life too with women: if you are attracted to someone believe it or not, you should be very nice to them, not the other way around. The world does not function on opposites, and believe it or not, opposites frequently do not attract and if they do, do not make for good relationships.

Reconsider everything you’ve been taught in that sphere :3

Genders don't change behavior, men and women brains are the same, the difference in brain mass in studies are literally because of height,if you're bigger and your head is bigger then you have a bigger brain, but they're the same thing, look it up. It's all fucking nurture.

BUT, hormones and things like that do change behavior a LITTLE bit.

he do be kinda cute tho

Attached: kindacute.png (242x224, 89K)

anyone who says q isn't an absolute snaq is lying to themselves

The Anglo beast

Oh wow did he really show his pubes ?
He's really asking to get deplatformed and considering the kind of videos he makes he's also precluding himself any future career.

This guy is a legitimate fucking Seeker. He's joined my YouTube house pantheon alongside Varg.

its official, the bush is back

I’m willing to admit it’s a majority Nurture, but some is still Nature. And the brain has two hemispheres that act oddly when synapses are severed. The supposed feminine and masculine sides present in both males and females just Wait to be fed physical and cultural cues

Attached: Qoyboy.jpg (675x1200, 223K)

I'm not clicking on that video but I want to participate in the memes making fun of this guy. Will someone download and re upload it so I don't have to give him a view?

Oh stop. Harmonize with my viewpoint more than that, Butterfly. You’ve said it yourself actually: you want to understand men.

Men and women are a GULF apart naturally. It is social conditioning (Marxist in nature) that makes them want to disregard gender completely. Perceptually speaking, the social conditioning even knows this. They market their conditioning to two different types of people at the same time : men and women and neither side cares.

Well I care. Because it doesn’t make any sense. Trust me, the way you view the world is inherently different from the way I view it. But to come together and agree on that? That is pretty awesome. :3

Read the Bible

Attached: little q in the green.png (955x538, 1.17M)

I do understand men silly, I used to be one after all.

Attached: Capture.png (1266x637, 735K)

I can't read this man.
Is he a total fruit cake ? Is he just some extreme memer and show off ?

I tend to believe the former but then why would he delete the video with his mother and sister ?

So is this guy lit/fit/x/frogtwitter/ironytube/samimpersonator/newsincerity all rolled into one autistic shell?

Stfu

I don't think you're meant to read into him. He's a madman. Only a madman or a deluded contrapoints tranny can pull off the ol' tuckeroo on youtube

yes

well in that case... holy... i want more

She has, and that is an important insight into how the genders are different, but there are things left to discover. For instance, people studying neuroscience confirm the genders are different.

So what we are saying is both religious and scientific.

It’s important to understand this :3

On the other hand Judith butler makes some compelling arguments... and in the case of sexuality all men are one some level attracted to other men :3

You should read the Bible as well

youtube.com/watch?v=b_Xx_in6488&t=147s
Bro, he's a lad, look, it's Mishima and shit

Stop.
I have, also. Eventually you stop reading the Bible and read other literature.

I am too busy to read anything except for Yea Forums these days. I must make sure to read whatever my true love posts. Even when I sleep I wake up and go to the archive to make sure I didn't miss some crucial nugget. :3

Stop pretending to be me
:3

glad Q is going after the midget

I think I like his style. Is this what he's going for?

Attached: hmm.png (1054x226, 43K)

die.

Copycat

literal brainlet tier post, it's not about overall size of the brain but the fact that different parts of the brain are different sizes in men and women. a fucking cursory google search could teach you that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb38HXkwDoU

his masterpiece has all the answers you seek

Literal brainlet teir response in even replying to that seriously. Honestly, grow up

And I mean teir being a tall boy myself

youtu.be/4tKEtHG7hjA

>H Y P E R T E X T U A L I T Y
What did he mean by this?

probably just a typo of hypersexuality

it's clearly a merkin muffley

his afro's a merkin

Men very inconsiderable in the eye of pride, have had the honour to discover, divulge, and disseminate doctrines that have promoted the liberty and happiness of the human race.

hurts dont it

Attached: Tranny Detected.jpg (1289x287, 94K)

@13191674
god shut the fuck up retard

You are forbidden to post in my thread

hey quint, why are you such a qt?

Attached: full (8).jpg (334x500, 24K)

Either you're so obsessed with this narccistic faggot that you've trolled his social media for this shit or you are in fact him and you're bumping your own wankthread by whoring out a picture of your younger faggot self for attention during the late hours when you are most vulnerable to killing yourself as you know you should do. Either way, you're a faggot and you should neck yourself as soon as.

relax quint, all I did was google your name and didn't look longer than two minutes

Attached: 1536869072887.jpg (768x768, 93K)

YES KILL THE bUTTER fLY

fuck off

Attached: 2019-05-27 22_15_08-_lgbt_ - I’ve been on HRT a few months and my sex drive is - Lesbian, Gay, Bis (1900x283, 110K)

a pedo as well, think it's gone for tonight usually posts around 7pm EST i love torturing it

Attached: SERIOUSLY.jpg (1000x329, 59K)

He’s a walking, talking synthesis.

kys jannie sucker

ITT:
:3 and butterfly -- one dimensional, dichotomies.
This kid -- literally crossposter; in humanoid form

You are a bigot. What you just posted is the bigoted reasoning behind feminists.

Oh Q. What have they (you) done to you?

Q's daring skimpiness unsettles my puritan core

Allow your core to be unsettled user. Let your core be unsettled.

Quinton is an old tripfag. Left (in trouble with the law?) and now he's spazzing out on YT?

Wasn't me

Am not. I literally said you can play around with these gender roles, whether they be Nature or Nurture, regardless of sex.

Attached: Pippiloti.jpg (500x355, 130K)

You can’t escape how you act because you’re a woman.

Because you are a woman, you are attracted to me. See? Just did it. :3

You’re touching your vagina and are now masturbating. Everyone now realizes this is why you are posting again, and it doesn’t matter because you’re doig it anyway. Thank you. :3

You may now stop posting as a signal you are indeed doing it.

Attached: D2DD01C6-535A-46DE-8140-E3BB5360A8FA.jpg (740x423, 215K)

You types are unbelievably stupid.

The "nature vs nurture" argument ended with early twin studies you ape. This shit is covered in highschool ap psychology classes.

Nurture obviously has an impact but adoption and twin studies show that personality traits are almost completely nature.

ex: Adopted children consistently resemble their biological parent's personalities rather than their adoptive parents, even if they never interact with their biological parents.

Thank you for validating my sexuality. Doesn’t invalidate what I said.
You also a hard determinist?

Ehhh stop ignoring very important posts like that please :3

The other thing is: I don’t treat you like shit. Visibly. You have no reason to ignore my posts or treat me like shit.

If I’m thinking of you sexually this isn’t treating you like shit. Lesbianism literally doesn’t exist. There I said it. You are falling victim to preconditioning.

We all know you’ve masturbated to me. And despite the somewhat enraging reaction this is generating you are proceeding to do it. :3

Do it again, I mean. Like right now. :3

Start with your mouth please thank you.

Maybe you should pay attention to this post and leave me the hell alone

But Butterfly this is key: WHY take this tone with me? Something psychological is going on on YOUR end. You see attraction as being impossible with men or something.

Now move to your vagina :3

Anyway I don’t understand why you’d just act this way even after you’ve masturbated to me before. There was a WEEKLONG pause because I wasn’t posting here. During which time you basically goaded me into putting words in your mouth. :3

WHY ARE YOU DEADSET ON BELIEVING YOU ARE A LESBIAN WHEN YOU ARE MASTURBATING TO ME RIGHT NOW

None of this is negging also. I think I’ve negged you ONCE today.

I am like never sarcastic or ingenuine

How do you know of these things?

She’s not going to respond now :3

It does invalidate what you said. Nurture has a very small part in the development of masculine and feminine leanings.

Thats one of the core problems with Money's gender theory, it wasn't consistent with his own unethical testing, or the ethical research that was happening parallel to his.

Acknowledging the burden of nature doesn't mean you have to be a determinist. Self improvement is an option for most people, and just because your brain has natural leanings doesn't mean you can curb them after you've developed enough.

The larger issue is that people still perscribe to Money's theory on "gender's fluidity" when we know the feeling of being we associate with our sex isn't fluid.

Who would win in a fight? Quinton or :3 ?

Forgot to clarify. The feeling of associating sex with essence CAN be fluid, but it generally requires the individual to convince themselves, and normally after a decent amount of brain development.

Rent a room you too jeez...

I'd be mad if I didn't secretly enjoy the grovelling romance you brought here

No room, no thread, no online space, nothing that is spatial, can keep them bound user

Oh god, a triangle's been woven into the narrative. Of course.

About Quinton? I’m Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, oldfag of Yea Forums
Are you Quint?

Butterfly, marry :3 and cuck him with Quinto. Please, it's your calling.

Is it true the scary naked man had a board handle, a chan tag?

Stop it. Smack your ass or something, stop responding.

:3

I don’t do men.
Haven’t even watched the video ITT. Don’t want to see any man-junk

Stfu. :3

>autistic enough to put a face to his filthy crossboarding ways
>autistic enough for a mere name
His itch to be seen necessitates it.

It would be like an Emile Zola novel brought to life. She has to do it now.

BUTTERFLY. YOU WILL DO ME. OK

READ . I DONT SIT WELL if I tell you to masturbate and you don’t. :3

You'll be very pleasantly surprised, or rather given quite the sense of comfortable familiarity, by the video then, I assure you, beloved.

Now, tell me about Quintus. We must uncover the lore around wretched chan personalities. This dying forum needs scandalous life.

What's the song at the end of the video? Sounds like the original Carmina Burana.

This all reeks of middle school and that one autistic pairing that unify all the cliques, abolish all the insecure adolescent caste system for lurv

I know he makes his own music most of the time

While you’re masturbating to me, Butterfly consider this: your brain is not completely independent. It consists of a combination of different causes and effects in everything you do.

Latch on to where I lead you, that is good. None of these people posting here want what is right for you. Look at how they treat you. Absolute horseshit. :3

GOODBYE HORSES

bye bye horsey

Attached: niceboy.png (386x370, 320K)

Why'd you do it to him, Yea Forums?

Attached: larp.png (793x493, 993K)

Is this what happens when you take an artsy kid on the good way to become a performer and musician and feed him amphetamines and Sam Hyde Videos ?
Poor lad.

Lmao this kid snapped.

Gay, cringe, pretentious and precocious. Sage.

Tragic, yes, but I for one will curiously observe this documented slow decline into quite real madmanism. Maybe it's martyrdom.

Attached: 1550585569986.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

But also based and redpilled. No, but really.
And don't be mean. The kid apparently writes schizo letters to sadboy fans who are also probably schizos.

Memes are corrosive.

Actually, the electron zoo is corrosive

This is a lie

this is some very lame Yea Forums baiting pseudo avant garde shit but you are sheep and he is a shepard

Sheep in an electron zoo that is. Where do we proceed from the vacuum left by MDE hyperirony user? Give us your thoughts.

mde wasnt even irony, we just thought it was

Therefore it came to mean irony.
But what would you classify it as then?

First video of his that I've genuinely enjoyed

Attached: 1251029581011.png (2000x1000, 125K)

Why do I sense something genuinely culty about him? Is it just /x/ or the schizophrenia?

Agree. I'm not a fag though, I'm a woman. His psychosis makes him cuter as well

>highly developed aesthetic
>narcissism and charisma
>esoteric theme
>discord server
schizo autist cult in the making

What's a Seeker?

Powerful. His discord is in a right state though and it's pretty funny that he actually couldn't give less of a fuck and actively tries to lessen his subs and downplay whatever chadom he does possess

What, you're not a Seeker, kid? Guys, he's not a Seeker. Well, that's Ok. Just listen to our Father Q, and you too may be on the path of the Seeker. You'll need to stop reading though.

Also, a bunch of highly disillusioned alienated young males. Hmmmm

the a.i. god of the future has reached back into the past and nulled any possible popularity of technological ideology because usually on niche internet circles like Yea Forums is where everything starts and maybe in an alternate dimension or a future already past or maybe this exact timeline it gets popular or was intended to, to get traction of somekind and maybe bring attention to the issue early delaying its power

Attached: 05D44D0D-8073-4A6E-9F27-B52AD6D2D19C.jpg (697x943, 49K)

What's his name?

Quentin from The Book Club, but it's Quintus Maximus for folk like me and you

No, his full name.

any books/articles on this? sounds like an interesting perspective

Attached: images (1).jpg (695x441, 28K)

quentin, has anybody told you that you kind of look jewish?

he says it towards the end
youtube.com/watch?v=tk-kJ3ov1Wg

Attached: Image 2019-05-28 at 8.06.42 AM.png (913x738, 736K)

>Oxford reject prep school faggot with faux deep voice LARPing as mentally ill for the attention of autists on Yea Forums with the added hope that his edgelord videos will be noticed and embraced by the art world unlike his poetry and music which have been so far utterly unsuccessful
instagram.com/talbotricegallery/p/BkSLs6oh-fx/?hl=en

I'll pass

You got left on the shelf for being a tomboy and all the pretty feminine girls got married and had kids.

We ain't bottles of milk. I'm an introvert with a history of being closeted, but I'm fine now.
I wish I knew some incel girls to introduce to all you incel guys that could whip you lone-wolves back into shape.

The hell is this shit?

>beloved.
Oh don't you start too.
Isn't he posting ITT already? Honestly, you'd find out more from his videos than I.

Attached: Pippi is dynamite.jpg (700x567, 138K)

>Spends all this time digging into his past to discredit him, not even criticising the videos produced as they stand in themselves but resorting to character besmirching like a little spineless bitch

This kid's doing what anyone in his position would do
>naturally performative, musical, writes, good with video editing
>genuine schizo, attempts to channel it, self-aware enough not to romanticise it
>finds audience in line with his own genuine political views and actual autistic sensibilities.
>tries to go beyond simply catering to his audience and actually has some genuinely creative and forward-thinking stuff that isn't simply just 'esoteric' either

This reeks of pure bitter envy. Sad thing is it probably arises out of something so superficial too. Hate to say it, but, have sex

Attached: 1437503532007.gif (500x500, 675K)

>i’m an introvert
Do you really buy this dichotomy?

It's sad to think that all it would probably take to straighten these sad boys out is some meek incel girl. Perhaps misogyny really does arise purely to spite the power that the woman is able to hold and as a mechanism not to get hurt feels.

ITT
At least a few people who care

Butterfly, you and I both know that you’re mine. There is nothing you can do at this point. Slap your pussy and say ‘I’m Tyler’s’ wherever you are very loudly.

Thank you. :3

Tyler, I love you. I used to be a lesbian but I think I'm straight for you. I don't like Stirner or Epicurus anymore, only christianity. Let's get married BUT the only thing is you need to get a vasectomy first because I do not think I am ready for children at the moment. You can always get it reversed if I change my mind.

You must think you’re so funny.

Well jokes on you: the only way we come out on top is if she really just did what I asked her to. And I think we both know for that very reason that she did indeed:3

I seriously hope you're him otherwise you're a deeply pathetic faggot.

>Spends all this time digging
Took me a minute Quentin, take your meds and get a job

A few incels = nobody

Just think there's been this vacuum since MDE and am weary of ironytube which is clearly in its maturity phase and enjoy the direction Q's going in. Also am a deeply pathetic faggot who cares because Q can be pretty good-natured, which you in all your resentful cowardice are not being at this moment.

1. Get a grip
2. Get a life