I want so badly to lay on top of her on the floor, to trap her under my weight and destroy her insides...

I want so badly to lay on top of her on the floor, to trap her under my weight and destroy her insides. I want to douse her, like a unscrewed fire hydrant on the hottest day of summer. Not even talk. Just FUCK in the most offense sense of the word. But I had no opportunity and she had her fears and I was menacing and she was fragile and I was a convict and she was endlessly careful. So I cage my throbbing and grind my teeth, thinking that if people were streets, I was a jackhammer and she was concrete.

Attached: 49DAE737-0130-4FDF-B098-8482FFBC8A36.jpg (1675x1350, 230K)

she's banged more pussy than you have, cretin

based Whore Red

Gay and stupid, you sound like John Green asking consent to roleplay dominate his wife.

CUMBRAINS ARE NOT WELCOMED ON Yea Forums

YOU HAVE DESTROYED YOUR ONLY BRAIN.

BE GONE.

If you actually had to do it, you would pussy out you big sissy.

>you sound like John Green
o rly

Good writing

I want to believe OP made this up but...

?

true

More like once I have a key to the house there’s no locking me out ;)

Honestly I am a fucking genius after I’ve had my release. Found this out at a very young age. Creativity/brilliance is all about opening the flood gates, and sometimes that means literally.

I would dick down that pussy like a fucking murderer

silence

Oh I get it, it's the opposite of John Green

Gracias

Speaking from the heart comes easy to me

>mass replies
Yikes.

>Yikes
yikes

>Speaking from the heart comes easy to me
That ain't from tha' heart, brah. Das muh dick, an only muh dick.

>Echoing the same word.
I echo the sentiment back at you.

One body, one river of blood, rushing through the pulse of love

I echo it right back at you

Better but still too on-the-nose. Writing directly about sex is a lot like exposing the monster in a horror movie. You ruin it.

Echo.

>I would dick down that pussy like a fucking murderer

Nah, you'd be too scared to even get your dick up.

yikes for real now

>individual reply
yike

Attached: E29DB349-A0C0-49D4-8D03-659F9CEF13BF.jpg (686x895, 308K)

󠛡 󠛡

This nigga a jackhammer hahaha

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Attached: schlop.jpg (588x391, 74K)

>the only time I'm not a cumbrain is the half hour of relief that follows but any other time I am one, so trust me, hehe i don't have a problem, I always feel better, more creative after heroin and a drink too

based

>le schlop maymay

reddit

If she was on the floor ready to take it, she would be a Jew and I would be the train to Auschwitz

Dam thats too accurate

More like 6 hours

>6 hours.
Is your dick malfunctioning or something?

12 hours

Sometimes I can jerk off three times in a row before going soft. And my record for a day's worth is eighteen. I really can't understand only having to jerk off once.

How do you stop wanting to be a girl?

Imagine having a 6 hour refractory period.

>cumbrain level: completely fucked.

>the only time I'm not a cumbrain is the half hour of relief that follows
>half hour

My exertions give me at least 6 hours of sorcery powers until they start to wane. Optimally I would have a Seraglio like my ancestors. Between the times I’m not praying or attending to my studies, I would visit my porkupine. Pink, pale and plump from being in bed all day, feet bound and attended to by my castrated niggers, being on a strict diet of sweets and candy. I’d take off my turban and lay down my shamshir on the cashmere

>Dude stop appreciating the beauty of the female body!
"no"

cringe