Christfags can't refute this

>christfags can't refute this

Attached: 60925B54-9208-44D9-A03B-179523F03B14.jpg (750x1252, 567K)

Somebody's not read Anselm I see

There's literally nothing to refute. It's just a dumb opinion.

>mfw people do not understand the trinity
Jesus is a person, Jesus is not the father

Attached: old_men.jpg (459x302, 24K)

COPE

Attached: 4109A122-BBB3-45BB-8EFD-DDBF2DEAE964.jpg (750x1249, 607K)

Just the worthless blabbering of some lowborn retard who has no capacity for mysticism or spirituality. If this was printed on paper it would be worth less than what I wipe my ass with.

There needed to be a propitiation for human sins because God is perfectly just. If God simply ignored sin he would not be just.
This is an example of divine chastisement. Think of it as a disciplinary act. If your father loves you he will punish you.

While this is written like a it is by a pretentious teenage, the general message I agree with.
First of all, Yahweh constantly resorts to appeals to emotion throughout his interactions with his creation to make them follow him. The spectacle of Jesus is the pinnacle of this.
Jesus' fame rests on petty magic tricks. The only people who would want eternal life are those attached to living and here we have another emotional appeal.
That a being capable of ending evil in an instant let his creation kill him doesn't move me. I'm not thankful, grateful, or what have you.

It's not surprising that you would agree with OP, since both of your complaints simply amount to complaining about how you don't like the way God does things.

>no capacity for mysticism or spirituality
Why do you say this like mysticism or spirituality isn't a fucking joke?

Well, I am 100 percent fine with ideas like "God's will" and whatever other bullshit, but jesus is just a very weak emotional appeal and anyone who can think isn't swayed by it

On the incarnation, and early church fathers address questions about about all kind of questions about Jesus and why X is like that.

DUDE THANOS LMAO

I wonder if there's anything about this sort of objection in the Bible.

Attached: Capture.png (630x887, 62K)

>just stop thinking
Pretty sure every philosopher understands that it is the act of thinking that is fulfilling, not the answers. At the very least, I accept that. Try again

>old testament predicts a Messiah will come
>Christians say it's Jesus
>he just had to go run some errands and will be back any time you don't expect it to make a third temple

>First objection gets refuted, just reply with a different one
So it goes. I don't have all day for this, sorry.
If your response is to appeal to philosophy then you failed to understand the point. The passage is quite clear about what that is, near the end.

It's not an appeal to philosophy (unless it is... I'm not sure what you mean), but that anyone with a philosophical disposition is more happy to engage in the fruitless exercise of thinking than they are to be given each and every answer. They don't want answers; they want to think.

What you're referring to is called vanity, and it is your own problem.

Sure. Now what?

Woman or weed head wrote this. Not sure which.

Deal with it yourself. I'm not your pastor or your therapist.

Oh. I never said it was a problem, so thanks I guess

Why are you talking to that guy like he's your teacher? He's literally satan my brother, don't let him stray you from our savior.

yeshua isn't my savior. Knock on someone else's door

>yeshua
Just say Jesus like a normal person you fucking weirdo.

>let me tell you about these things I've never studied but you have

nah

>2000 years and the opponents of Christ are still using the same shitty, fallacious, easily refuted arguments
It's almost like...it's not about Christ but about you and your shitty ideals.

Attached: coffee.jpg (1001x1180, 114K)

Why would I call it a false name?

It's almost like names have equivalents in multiple languages. You're just using a transliteration of another language, you aren't speaking Hebrew. I know, I'll call him Iesous from now on since the NT was written in Greek. This is the only authentic way.

True. That's fine too, I suppose, but jesus is retarded. Or, I could find some religion that originated in my native language to avoid this problem

It's simply Iesus, which is the Latin form of Iesous, but with English pronunciation. i and j were originally the same letter.

Yes, Jesus is your savior you absolute mong, the sooner you realize this the better. Life isn't a joke, have faith in what is right.

I'm not falling for your lies. Call him what his name was Yeshua or what it was written down Iesous.

No. Yahweh can have my soul and rape it if he likes

>thinking Christ's big sacrifice was simply dying
Christ did not suffer because he feared death. He suffered because he hated sin and yet took on the sin of the world as his own. Not to mention the suffering that came from being mocked and betrayed by those you created and love, while keeping a veil over your true nature. It's possible he was also separated from the Father on the cross. Christ never feared his death, death wasn't the problem.

Yeshua = Jesus = Christ = Messiah

Keep going, satan.

etcetera

Attached: Split-Banner.jpg (2000x1200, 218K)

>Jesus is not the father

Nice arianism. It says in the bible that the father is the son.

Faggotry aside, Atonement is not Scriptural, neither is Original Sin. This is not to say Jesus did not die and resurrect, but that it is not WHY he did it.

Who do atheists come out with these “BTFO”s for religion constantly that we’re already answered by aqunias hundreds of years ago? Do they just not read at all?

Where?

>That Western understanding of the Death and Glorious Resurrection of Our Lord.
It's like a prerequisite for atheism is Protestantism.