Let's settle this once and for all. Was Mr. Antolini a pedo?

Let's settle this once and for all. Was Mr. Antolini a pedo?

Attached: 8209C668-7202-4E36-9110-AB6220AC4179.jpg (220x346, 31K)

Wasn't Holden pretty much out of high school

>adult: *interacts with children*
>closeted pedos: "is he a pedo??"
Like clockwork

Holden actually says something about having been molested as a kid right after that scene

He's sixteen in the book, so about halfway through high school

Except that it wasn't just a normal interaction. Holden wakes up to Mr. Antolini with his hand on his forehead in the middle of the night.

No, but Holden was.

I don't remember that bit. When did this happen?

Is this similar to Lolita?

He was a 4channeler

>Phoebe, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Pho-e-be: the tip of the tongue taking
a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Fee, ee, bee.
something something murderer cool style prose

Not the user that you’re replying to, and it’s been years since I’ve read the book, but I’m pretty sure it was somewhere near the end.

God, I can't even count the number of times I've masturbated with this scene in mind.

Yes, he represents the Church that provides comfort but not the ultimate answers

Its like the 2nd chapter brah

Not the old man at the school, the other guy who gives him 'the talk' at the end of the book. Older dude is drunk, chiefing on a cigar and gives Holden a long rambling talk about what things will be like when he grows up. Then Holden wakes up to the guy standing over him touching him in a platonic way. The OP is asking if this last part mentioned here is attempted pedophilia or not.

Did he bang his sister?

Holden certainly interprets it as such and hints that things like that have happened to him before.

I'm pretty sure she was the one raping him. Or d.b.

It's like that bit in A Clockwork Orange where Alex receives a visit from his probation officer and he grabs him by the balls.

"No!"

was that before or after Holden raped his sister?