Which one should I get Yea Forums?

Which one should I get Yea Forums?

Attached: Capture.png (374x430, 135K)

Buy some pot with that $20

Definitely the $20 one. I wish all books were build like that one, the pages are the prefect thickness and the front and back covers is this smooth mat paper, very nice to the touch.

Buy it from Amazon.

I have the one on the left. It's the ugliest book I own. If you care about how your books look, choose the one on the right.

Get the vpn and set it to USA, you are welcome.

False

I don't think it works like that

The vintage edition has an ugly cover but the book itself is fine. It's short enough that the problems found with shitty paperbacks aren't a huge issue and the font isn't as awful as some other vintage books I own.

The ebook.

I know it's shallow but FUCK I don't want to own the vintage one

I could only picture stoner as the guy on that cover.

I picture him looking like yo momma.

I own the one on the left, it always blows me away that they chose such a bad image for the cover. It looks like a cover from one of those shitty print on demand online bookstores

Set it to UK (retard)

It's honestly one of the shitest covers I've ever seen

What kind of question is this
the meme one obviosly

Vintage used this for Augustus so I’m not sure why they had to fucking ruin Stoner with a shitty stock image. The dumb fucking sticker almost kills this one too.

Attached: 9751CDDA-C6A6-457E-8DB8-A6C5EF9711C4.jpg (1526x2348, 1.13M)

just buy an used copy for a buck famalama

Vintage has some good covers but Stoners such a disaster

> 23$ a book
do anglos really?.. i just pirate a book if the physical copy is over 5$

nyrb usually has a summer sale. get it then

I totally works like that.

Really?

This

It really does (price is based on location since the shipping is "free") but the company is based in the UK and most products ship from there so... choose UK not USA

always buy nyrb if the book is published by them

What's the point it buying a book if it doesn't have a good cover? If you just want the text then pirate it.