Why did i have to be born a midwit?

why did i have to be born a midwit?

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.png.jpg (820x791, 136K)

The fact that you can acknowledge it, says that you are not.

Wrong. After enough intellectual failure I’ve come to realize my midwitism too. If I’m fat and I recognize the fact that I’m fat, it doesn’t make me healthy.

So you can learn to find the right board for posts like these. Stop comparing yourself, everyone is the fastest in his own tracks.

The fact that you said such a stupid thing, says that you are a midwit too.
Idk dude. Just accept it, intelligence isn't everything. You can still live a fulfilling life without writing a novel or being an academic. Get some friends, find a job.

Of course it does. Why else would fat acceptance exist :^))))

Wrong. Some people are generally faster and more intelligent since their g-factor is higher.

>score anywhere from 130-140 on iq tests throughout my life
>still a failure in every sense of the word
The midwit experience is suffering

Attached: 1446183881412.jpg (540x429, 56K)

Begin fat is another thing. Don't extrapolate so quickly.

Really doubt your IQ is that high. Were your tests administered by a professional psychologist?

It is easy to say such a thing in this situation. If anything, we don't even have a definition of midwit for this context.

If your IQ is really that high, then you're not a midwit, just a lazy piece of shit and a loser. Literally the worst kind of people there is. I would much rather prefer a 100IQ hard-working guy, who would probably be much wiser and educated than you, to a piece of shit that you are. You should honestly be ashamed of your IQ, because if it was lower, at least you could potentially have an excuse for being such a dipshit loser. Let me guess, you have "adhd" too don't you? Kys.
If you don't know what OP meant by a midwit it's a good sign that you are a midwit yourself.

>t. 110 IQ club

Why do you say that?

That's true. In most cases you can stop being fat, but once you are born a midwit you are always a midwit.

>I would much rather prefer a 100IQ hard-working guy
This is a classic midwit opinion.

"Hard-workers" are boring as fuck to be around and tend to stifle the creativity of everyone they come into contact with.

Once. Scored 132 on that one. I've never looked into how large the deviation is, so I'm not certain how accurate doing it only once in a proper setting can be. The rest were just random tests I've come across on the internet.

Don't worry, buddy. Anything you can say is most likely something I tell myself every day. I was diagnosed with ADHD a couple of years ago. Never started on meds because I don't deserve to use ADHD as an excuse for my worthlessness.

There is no evidence that IQ has any genetic component, just start learning a bit and in no time you will stop being a midwit.

>own tracks
fuck, how can you not understand my post.

Not possible to be a failure with 140 iq. What you probably scored was pants on fire iq. And not only that you're pathetic enough to lie to brag on an anonymous image board.

>There is no evidence that IQ has any genetic component
hahahahahaha OH NO NO NO NO NO!!!

lol cope harder

Baited for this exact response

>There is no evidence that IQ has any genetic component

Attached: 1558133220679.png (129x113, 4K)

>scored 155 IQ on a professionally administered test
>have never achieved anything in my entire life
I don't even know what it feels like to be proud.

who /average/ here?

Attached: 1558444741652.jpg (1012x1012, 73K)

Nah. This is a really patronizing perspective. A lot of stupid people are extremely self-aware. I think people say this because they associate self-awareness with being intelligent, and intelligence is often treated as a virtue.

I'm dumb as shit, OP. Much dumber than you are, and it sucks a lot. It sucks knowing that people are seeing and understanding things that you'll never be able to make sense of. It feels like blindness in a way. I don't have a lot that can help but I hope the solidarity takes some of the sting out.

I think there's kind of a liberation in realizing that you just inherently suck at anything because it means that you can pursue something for the joy of doing it. A lot of what is commonly associated with being smart -- thoughtfulness, creativity, etc aren't limited to the intelligent. They're usually better at it, but they're character traits, and I think those are just things that you are innately just as much as being smart. So you aren't inherently a bad person for being dumb or average, you're just dumb/average.

I hope that this makes sense and isn't just a lot of word salad. I'm shitfaced rn. I hope the pain eases soon.

You're probably above average but you just compare yourself to people who are extraordinarily above average.

I think that's partially true but unfortunately I have a low IQ. I sustained a few nasty concussions as a kid. My memory is really really really bad and I slur my words and I've been trying to figure out if I might have brain cancer or something because it's been getting worse, plus slurring words and hallucinating and stuff like that. I have a high verbal IQ tho so that's my saving grace. It's amazing how far you can get just by stringing some pretty words together. I definitely do compare myself to really excellent thinkers (and just average folk), which is unfair to myself but it's hard to stop. I think a lot of my unhappiness comes from comparison. Not all of it but a good chunk.

let me guess, you baited for this response too

Attached: 1558287561697.jpg (349x642, 50K)

OP here, I actually have a tested IQ of 157. I just know this board is full of midwits and wanted some easy (you's).

OP here, don't listen to this guy. I'm actually a midwit and seeking advice.

Happiness isn't based on intelligence. Life is shit for everyone.

Why is happiness preferable? I think you confuse the satisfaction of "will" or "desire" with happiness.

Yes, I too would prefer a Hard Worker™

Attached: materialist manifesto.jpg (1240x1043, 292K)

It's scientifically proven that life satisfaction positively correlates with intelligence.
Midwit™ post.

T. Triggered low-wit