>tfw enlightened from studying metaphysics

I used to be another rudderless and morose youth but than I start reading the traditionalists and studying eastern doctrines. Since then it's been a massive shift. I have better posture, body language, I walk and hold myself like I'm home everywhere. You eventually reach a point (if you read enough, give up enough distractions, and put in enough effort) where you are immersed in a blissful cloud 24/7. I wake up and see a ray of light shining into my room and 4 or 5 different metaphysical models of conceiving the immutable godhead play across my mind, I settle on one and joyfully rise. There is no sadness or delusion, but only the ineffable and spotless bliss; minutes pass by like hours. It made me stop 95% of electronic media and fiction doesn't even interest me anymore, the very present moment itself a kaleidoscopic enigma of the self-effulgent infinite divinity witnessing itself, how could I ever wish to distract myself with lesser knowledge? Girls especially pick up on this kind of unconscious body language stuff, when you walk into a room or down the street knowing that everything is just the projection of the acasual and spontaneous divine play of God overflowing into the world it makes you fearless and radiates power, confidence, presence of mind etc. Girls have been throwing themselves them at me but I only still partake to complement my jnanic practices through tantric sex techniques in combination with Daoist-style semen retention to cultivate Qi and so on. I can't even begin to describe what's this is like, every single moment even when taking a shit is as profound as taking psychedelics. I literally get home, sit down on my couch and remained there for hours in a state of samadhi; I sometimes forget that there are even people who have anxiety and get worried about death. Everything suspended in the auspicious ocean of bliss emanating from myself.

Attached: download (1).jpg (223x226, 10K)

Teach, master.

It's been funny to watch so many people argue about Guénon and let yourselves get into so many arguments about him without really understanding him. Guénon's works are largely just an indirect commentary on the works of Ibn Arabi and Adi Shankara, in a similar way to how Evola is largely just an indirect commentary on and a response to Guénon. You'll never fully understand what exactly Guénon means and why he writes all the stuff that he does unless you read at least few thousand pages of writing from both of these thinkers. It seems like the the vast majority of people who read Guénon don't so this which IMO is why so many people seem to become befuddled or angry after reading Guénon's writings and why there are so many ad hominem arguments thrown at him.

I laugh every time I see people write stuff like "w-well uh he never fully explained intellectual intuition" or "he never solidly proved his ideas using logic according to my degenerated and emasculated empiricism"; that's besides the point!, Guénon was not writing to convince people who didn't agree with him, he couldn't care less about those people. His writing is aimed at fellow autodidacts who already read a huge amount of esoteric/metaphysics and who will actually read much the eastern thinkers he references. When you read Ibn Arabi and Shankara they literally take you by the hand and walk you through all the stages of understanding of all the stuff that Guénon explains and mentions in passing; it immediately becomes apparent once you read enough of them why exactly Guénon wrote what he did, many of the ideas that people consider to be his unique idea actually already appear in the works of these two thinkers where they are explained in even more depth than Guénon's treatment of them. I see many people complain or have criticisms of Guénon that he never demonstrates this eastern 'divine intellect' etc or 'metaphysical realization', that's because it's only something that very bright and motivated people can understand if they have the willpower and power of comprehension required to read through large amounts of both Ibn Arabi and Shankara; two sages who evade comprehension by the intellectually-dogmatic and dull-minded!

What should i read to become like this?

Absolutely based and redpilled.

Primarily Adi Shankara, Lao Tzu, Plotinus, Yoga Vasistha, Zhuangzi, Jnanadeva, Ibn Arabi, Abhinavagupta, Eckhart, Sanai, Dolpopa, Kabir, and Al-Ghazali. Although this is greatly aided and supplemented by the additional reading of Plato, the Gospels, the Quran, the Mahabharata, Dante, the Chaldaen oracles, the Egyptian and Hermetic texts, the Nag Hammadi texts, Avestas, Proclus, Ch'an, Leibniz, Pseudo-Dionysius, John of the Cross, Palamas, Böhme, Ramakrishna, Guenon, Evola, Coomaraswamy, Uždavinys and Godwin,

Attached: ibn-al-arabi-plain-of-assembly.jpg (272x399, 27K)

seething

Do you have more pictures like this? Thank you.

Attached: ibn_arabi_ms_circles.jpg (240x264, 15K)

>tfw ive only heard of 3-4 of those authors

Attached: 1550788806186.png (5000x5000, 208K)

I have never uttered these words but absolutely based and schizopilled

Stop immersing yourself in video games and other electronic media and you'll be progressing through them in no time at all!

Attached: 1556587911724.jpg (720x720, 126K)

>Hinduism

Attached: 1558548472711.png (434x521, 43K)

Ok now replace all the pseud buzzwords with plain English:
>I read some books and gained such a massive ego boost I've lost touch with reality

Attached: 1536901892488.png (625x626, 17K)

>palamas
kinda based

What are the differences between Shankara's and Jnanadeva's takes on Vedanta?

Jnanadeva represents a synthesis of classical Advaita Vedanta with Yogic/tantric thought, as well as older Shaiva traditions. His 2 works Dnyanesvari and Amrutanubhava are exceptionally poetic and full of vivid jewel-like imagery. He accepts much of Shankara while adding in stuff from other schools like Tantra and Yoga and differing from him in just a few areas, it's like a more devotional but also vivid exposition of Advaita. Shankara's Advaita Vedanta is sometimes misunderstood as being too 'sterile' but in the actual works of Shankara he refers with adoration to the creator aspect of Brahman, Isvara and accepts the Upanishad passages describing Maya as a power of the Lord which He exercises blissfully without ever actually acting and as not some dark force ensnaring God like how some people misunderstand it. Jnanadeva is sort of in the middle between Shankara and Abhinavagupta.

Attached: Jnanadeva.jpg (1181x1653, 350K)

It's possible to learn from and deeply appreciate metaphysical teachings regardless of the symbolize they come cloaked in

Attached: 1557628591953.jpg (400x507, 47K)

Attached: SamsTWO.jpg (465x640, 111K)

Attached: the-throne-550.gif (550x526, 73K)

What was guenons problem with christianity?

basically read any new age bullshit you find on the Internet: so any channeling, and any shitty forum that has similar content to this thread, and anything you might find on /x/

Attached: yall.png (500x522, 169K)

bump

no

based, and good luck with your cool new life user

Attached: Odin1.jpg (720x450, 49K)

Do you practice qi gong user?

Imma put this in my copypasta folder so thanks

cringe and bluepilled

In many of its modern iterations it appears to have lost most if not all of its connections to the transcendent, the only way people can become overcome this is if they become autodidacts or academics/church officials and study a huge amount of Christian mysticism but for most believers these sort of ideas are largely unheard of, although there are some exceptions

this

I know this feel but those damn video games keep calling me back like a siren song

kek

have (tantric) sex

yes, I've had this feeling many times, the best part of it is telling people how enlightened I am before drifting back into the abyss

Sounds boring

You're using words like rudderless and morose but can't spell then and screw up started?

>he never solidly proved his ideas using logic according to my degenerated and emasculated empiricism"; that's besides the point!

"Yes just accept my unfounded intuitions and assumptions guys, if you don't you're degenerate." What led Guenon, or you for that matter, do decide that failing to ground yourself in logic or empirical analysis allows you to make any truth claims?

>Guénon was not writing to convince people who didn't agree with him, he couldn't care less about those people.

This is the essential problem with Guenon and tradposters, which you have thus far failed to adequately address. Traditionalism and Perennialism were in and of themselves a symptom of modernity, insofar as they were born from a Frankenstein's monster compilation of Plotinus, Taoists, and Sufis in a vain attempt to find truth in the collective metaphysical wisdom of ancient traditions. However, to cloak the fact that none of you can respond to the Kantian critique you cloak yourselves in a false sense of superiority and enlightenment. "Oh, you want me to actually defend the 300 pages of drivel about the manifest and unmanifest that I just wrote? Heh, unenlightened modern, you're just spiritually ill." This is not philosophy. This is not metaphysics. This is a dogmatism far more binding than that which holds the people you think you're opposing. You will find no lasting fulfillment making truth claims about things which you cannot interact with. Hindu metaphysics are not taken seriously by anyone other than traditionalists, Alan Watts tier new-agers, and actual Hindus precisely because doctrines like the Atman do not mean anything. You are not uniting with the Godhead. You are quelling your anxiety by self-identifying with a thing that exists beyond the bounds of logic, experience, or intuition. This is not enlightenment. This is the height of delusion, and I suspect that your kneejerk rebuttal to this post will simply be to call me a degenerate Kantian modernist and move on. Even if you don't type that out, you'll think it, because the only way this stays real is if everyone else is just foolish and uninitiated.

>Hindu metaphysics are not taken seriously by anyone other than traditionalists, Alan Watts tier new-agers, and actual Hindus precisely because doctrines like the Atman do not mean anything. You are not uniting with the Godhead. You are quelling your anxiety by self-identifying with a thing that exists beyond the bounds of logic, experience, or intuition.

>this is not enlightenment

>The Critique of Pure Reason is axiomatic and every spiritual system must proceed with its refutation
>what do you mean spirituality and mysticism reject discursivity in favor of a direct apprehension of a pre-theoretical actuality

degenerate Kantian modernist

Based secret agent Kantian theosophist poster

he might just be ESL who just so happened to know some special words

I've read none of them. Can i still make it?

Friend, might I contact you off this website? Plato started me on my journey, but now words just sully the experience.