>our worth as a person is determined by how much sex you have

Attached: huh.png (512x512, 45K)

Just go read a book

Attached: suzuki-Fail.jpg (1600x2133, 276K)

>someone disagrees with me therefore theyre a stereotype

Have sex.

have sex

Gladly.

Attached: 1C270EA5-B44B-4897-8DEC-0C2C9782D6F7.jpg (2010x2048, 1.43M)

How's the novel coming?

W-why are Maisies arms so hairy?

La goblina...

She's like a 8+ in Bonglang, lad.

Yep. The more sex a woman has had the less she's worth. It's just nature/evolution.

>experience in bed is a negative
Maybe it's just you being an insecure loser?

Women are already worth nothing at all though.

CAREFUL NED CAREFUL NOW

Based

Roasties btfo'd as always.

Attached: 1554595962633.jpg (1500x1600, 1.13M)

Sophie Turner looks so soft.

>wanting used goods
have some self-respect

That's how women see men, and in competing with men they've applied that standard to themselves with disastrous results.

>"Yeah, I prefer the experienced surgeon instead of the newbie who just started her first semester."
>"Lel, used goods."

>mfw prostitutes are world renowned surgeons
Sign me up!

Kek so do you fuck hookers almost exclusively then?

>trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls
Remember that the only winning move is not to play.

Well, thankfully it doesn't take that much to learn how2begud, but anything below one or two is just not worth it.

Hell, let's make it a Yea Forums friendly example: Would you prefer a partner who never touched a book but is willing to be taught by you like some kid or a prolific reader with who you can discuss almost everything?

The first. Women shouldn't be included in philosophical discussions.

Well, meme'd, friend.

Bit of a loaded question there mate.

Get fucked, roastie

Attached: 1557838900541.png (754x773, 406K)

It depends whether your standard for a relationship is how good she sucks dick.

The premise of your hypothetical barely folloes ypur original answer in your post. You said yourself that it doesnt take much to get gudbat sex so you can easily make a virgin girl great at sex. Theres defintely a much larger intimate and personal bond to the girl whos vcard ypu take

Quote is pure truth tbqh.

Having zero experience generally means much more than not being able to suck dick. Obviously there are always exceptions but virgins tend to be cringe-y, insecure with their body/desires and clingy as fuck too. Add the lack of dick sucking skills and the lameness the first time often is, and it's just a bad deal from all sides.

> you can easily make a virgin girl great at sex
Just like you can make someone previously not interested in books a passionate reader.

>Theres defintely a much larger intimate and personal bond to the girl whos vcard ypu take
Which only devalues the actual relationship when she starts being clingy because you was the one who did it. It's like the sad mangas where some female falls for the protagonist because he was the first person who was nice towards her.

You are underage

based

Great point, have a (You), bud.

Jeez, I thought you were just b8ing. Now I'm undecided on whether you're a roastie or just an effeminate guy.

It defintely a much harder task to make someone a decent reader, bad analogy imo.

have u tried havin sum sex

> Women have hair on their bodies!

Why even try convince helpless cucks that dating a girl with a low partner count is better? It eliminates competition :)

>implying women do anything in bed with that "experience"
Sex is a gift that you accept you never try and you don't know how.

This desu, I probably do 95% of the work while fucking anyway. The girl is basically a character swap.

You're a mediocre human being if you're emotionally/socially stunted enough not to have intimate relationships and sex. Having no partners is as much an indication of a personality defect as having dozens of them.

>tfw God blessed you with ugliness so you will never fall into fornication

I'd say a mediocre NPC, for sure.

t. Chad

How does not have sex makes you mediocre when most mediocre people and normies have sex?

have sex.

How do I stop feeling worthless?
Having sex is not an option as far as I know.

Attached: surunlista.jpg (654x527, 36K)

Disconnect from the internet.
Eat right, exercise, make some friends, set some goals, modest at first. Build your confidence levels.
Look into Epicureanism and enjoy your life.

Attached: D86C1C65-032E-45F0-AE37-FE3B94AD5F00.jpg (333x499, 20K)

You can't even do what a retarded normie can do.

Attached: aze.png (355x328, 107K)

You wish. It’s how much GAY sex you have.

it's determined by how balanced your life is, which also implies a healthy relationship with your sexuality.

lack chastity

guys what is sex like?

fornicators should be butchered and tossed into the pit

serial killers say they feel like god during the act

If you're looking for a life partner vs a hookup then those aren't negatives

roastie roastie roastie

based