What are some good books with few or no women characters?

False rape allegations, #metoo, feminism, screeching— the reasons to dislike the Modern Woman are many and compelling.

What are some books where women play an extremely minor role, or even better, aren’t even there at all?

Attached: 9F7ED81C-6629-437D-9019-37E0BA7ED459.png (225x225, 145K)

my diary desu

Moby Dick

Both as an actual answer and as an allusion to your latent homosexuality

Considering that there are plenty of examples of male dominated fiction, what about vice versa? I can’t think of a book that has exclusively female central characters.

Not valid reasons. Synthetic outrage at an issue affecting a minority of women.

Little Women I guess.

>I am a homosexual

The Hobbit has no women main characters and Lord of the Rings only has a few.

Lords of the Locker Room

You're getting your entire education on feminism from "redpilled" youtubers and people on /pol/. Feminists aren't the shrieking, insane, hyenas your pseudo-intellectual "politically incorrect" twitter comedians paint them to be. You dislike the Modern Woman because they're not all docile, fragile, and small like the image of what a woman is "supposed" to be in your head.

This. So much this. Not all women are like that. Only western women. Move to Asia and you'll find that women actually behave like human beings.

Checkmate, incels

Attached: a place for male writers by rupi.jpg (2732x5112, 3.24M)

In my personal experience every feminist I’ve interacted with face-to-face has been nice and fairly reasonable. Quite a few feminists I’ve interacted with online have been neither. Then again, I doubt most Twitter feminists are actually familiar with the theory they claim to support.

You would never have noticed any of this if you stopped going on Yea Forums religiously looking at random twitter screenshots

Aren’t Asian women psychos

Borges' stories.

Annihilation is pretty close

>Quite a few feminists I’ve interacted with online have been neither.
I'm actually convinced at this point that (((they))) are behind Tumblr feminism and have been paying off women to act like total retards so that sexism can become okay again and we get closer to Handmaid's Tale

it's not a 'good' book, but The Sword of Shannara has almost no womyn characters

More like it's an artificially created gender war designed to create new markets and subcultures which can be exploited for profit. A neoliberal feminist is an oxymoron.

>he thinks false rape allegations have only existed in the modern era
>he thinks people bitching on Twitter will "ruin" a man's life when back in the old days a rape accusation from the right woman could get you murdered, regardless of whether it was true or not

Attached: you woke kumiko up for this.jpg (520x590, 37K)

The Peter Spouter Inn Innkeepers wife. She’s pretty based tho.

Attached: amino cover 8.jpg (1482x2039, 1.86M)

Do traps count? Our Lady of the Flowers is p gay

Heart of Darkness

Entire Lovecraft