How do I get into my local art/literary scene?

How do I get into my local art/literary scene?

Attached: CD53DB0F-4D6E-4471-84CB-1074885B859F.jpg (639x372, 51K)

Go out fucking side you fucking retard

Neck yourself

Go to douchey bars and drink IPAs.

Editor's note: Drinking IPAs does not necessarily make you a douche.

Is there a "scene" in your town? Count yourself lucky. I have to pay people to contribute to a "literary scene."

Nah nigga you just mad cus you get no neck

Reddit-tier responses

Get into a tremendous amount of debt and attend/return to university.

Just drive to the nearest metropolitan area retard

Kill Yourself

I've never had an accout on twitter, nor do I browse it.
But I did use Digg about 15 years ago.

I go outside every day. I still have yet to find myself involved in anything vaguely artistic.

Faggot

Have sex

I live in a city of one million. The literary scene, as far as I can tell, consists of drama fags, short-haired women, and their hangers-on.

Attached: 0B4F9D82-CA0B-4BB7-A5AB-049325595958.jpg (936x960, 302K)

>Going outside
Have you seen the art outdoors? It's trash. Things that rednecks would enjoy, like oversized lawn chairs and garrish pieces made of refuse cobbled together. Who the fuck goes outside to find art?

I mean yeah that’s basically what you’ll get but at least those types of people are interested in something vaguely intellectual in comparison with the rest of the genpop.

Yes. But I will take solitude over "vaguely intellectual" pop culture snobs.

Based

Meh. I just want a social circle that’s interested is something besides weed sports and video games.

i can tell you don't even give a shit about creating art and just want to fuck chicks who look a certain way. in that case, learn game.

Fucking faggot

I'd rather get into the artillery scene.

Attached: __small_clawed_otter_common_raccoon_lucky_beast_fennec_jaguar_and_etc_kemono_friends_drawn_by_m_wolv (850x595, 129K)

I do too. And I must shamefully admit that Yea Forums serves that function to some degree.

Yea Forums is the only patrician literary community in existence in the 21st century

Do you ever get tired of seething?

No

>he’s never been in the comments section of Rupi Kaur’s Instagram account

Nah

Attached: 9FCCB7E5-8099-4871-A8BE-D8CA362AF0C4.jpg (1125x1212, 569K)

My man’s got stamina

...which is why it's so sad to think that this place will not exist in five years. Also why I'm soliciting writers to contribute to the lit quarterly. I've had a few contributions already. We've had one-on-one discussions about the contributions, done some editing.
[email protected]
If I accept your story or essay, I pay $200CAD to print it this fall. Acceptance rate, at the moment, is like 75%. I know it's not really a "scene" because it's just online correspondence, but it's sharing writing with a tangible end-goal.

kek

Aren't there any neighborhoods in your city notable for being cultural centers? Because those would be the obvious places for you to go

god I wish that were me

Show them your tits