”so whats the deal with books? Why are they so heavy? How heavy can words be?

>”so whats the deal with books? Why are they so heavy? How heavy can words be?
*audience laughter*
>”I mean are they for reading or working out your biceps?”
*hysterical laughing*
*applause*

Attached: 35817C58-962E-4801-BC45-4EF68E5AB9C9.jpg (739x415, 13K)

What's the essential Seinfeld-core reading?

seinfeld is definitely the Yea Forums show

Tropic of Cancer

>The Five Chinese Brothers
>Cat in the Hat
>War and Peace (formerly War What Is It Good For?)
>

Seinfeld is a brilliant critique of nihilism during the transition to automation

Don Quixote

What's the deal with peanuts? *laugh*

So there I am at Lorenzo’s loadin’ up my slice at the fixings bar; garlic and whatnot mmm… When I see this guy over at the pizza boxes giving me the stick eye. So I give him the crook eye back. And I notice he’s not alone. I notice I’m taking on the entire Foucault Faction.

The Foucault Faction? There’s a street gang named after the post structurist Michel Foucault?

Oh yeah, and they’re just as mean as he was. So I make a move to the door, skrrt, they block it. So I lunge to the bathroom. I grab the knob… Occupied. Then they back me up against the cartoon map of Italy and all of a sudden, they just stop.

Whaaa? What happened?

Well cause I’m still holding the garlic shaker, like this. I’m only showing 8 fingers.

Well what does that mean?

That’s their secret sign. You see Foucault was the department head of Philosophy at Université Paris 8. They thought I was a former FouFac.

Wow! How was the pizza?

It was a little oily.

Attached: 746651A7-62A2-46EE-8645-E165452C9BF4.jpg (960x512, 49K)

LMAO!! If you dont think this joke is funny, then you need to off yourself.

>t. autist cuck who doesnt get the joke

Is the joke that the French are oily?

>a plumber don't need a raspberry card
*audience laughter*
>a plumber don't need a raspberry card ... think about it
>a plumber just need a lasping tumberoo
>is that your lasping tumberoo?
>okay then I churked the handkerchief on the backside
>bye bye
*hysterical laughing*
*applause*

That's a bit extreme don't you think?

>How heavy can words be?

Attached: derrida-angle.jpg (485x482, 39K)

Actually they are for perfecting your posture.

Go away, Jacques

>JerrySeinfeld.png

You'd think they would start writing books with the words on the outside and the covers on the inside. Think about how many books you ignored just because they were closed, and how many you gave up on just because they were too long. There's your problem right there! Just say what you wanna say on the darn cover and put the pictures on the inside. But keep the volume the same. Have your message constrained and your frivolity spread thin for once.

Attached: 4947538B-D9B4-47E1-A904-524A46F22F7D.jpg (750x890, 618K)

hey alright

Why do you oppose Tropic of Capricorn?

Tell me, what's the deal with elephants?

Why are they so Gray?

I wouldn't be Gray if I had a trunk that size...

;^)

Attached: mm.jpg (238x320, 14K)

>has never heard of Frasier

>What's the deal with Yea Forums? I mean, as far as I could tell they're not lit at all!
>*laughter*
>Matter of fact, they're all pretty dim! How many times do you have to tell a guy, NOT to respond to the tripfriends before they get it through their thick skulls? Is it just me?
>*raucous laughter, cheers*

Attached: Diceman.jpg (480x358, 13K)

Or maybe the joke just is not good.

Who hurt you here user?

based and redpilled

kek.

John Cheever
The English Patient

Where does McCarthyism come into play during that?

It's been funny to watch so many people argue about Guénon and let yourselves get into so many arguments about him without really understanding him. Guénon's works are largely just an indirect commentary on the works of Ibn Arabi and Adi Shankara, in a similar way to how Evola is largely just an indirect commentary on and a response to Guénon. You'll never fully understand what exactly Guénon means and why he writes all the stuff that he does unless you read at least few thousand pages of writing from both of these thinkers. It seems like the the vast majority of people who read Guénon don't so this which IMO is why so many people seem to become befuddled or angry after reading Guénon's writings and why there are so many ad hominem arguments thrown at him.

I laugh every time I see people write stuff like "w-well uh he never fully explained intellectual intuition" or "he never solidly proved his ideas using logic according to my degenerated and emasculated empiricism"; that's besides the point!, Guénon was not writing to convince people who didn't agree with him, he couldn't care less about those people. His writing is aimed at fellow autodidacts who already read a huge amount of esoteric/metaphysics and who will actually read much the eastern thinkers he references. When you read Ibn Arabi and Shankara they literally take you by the hand and walk you through all the stages of understanding of all the stuff that Guénon explains and mentions in passing; it immediately becomes apparent once you read enough of them why exactly Guénon wrote what he did, many of the ideas that people consider to be his unique idea actually already appear in the works of these two thinkers where they are explained in even more depth than Guénon's treatment of them. I see many people complain or have criticisms of Guénon that he never demonstrates this eastern 'divine intellect' etc or 'metaphysical realization', that's because it's only something that very bright and motivated people can understand if they have the willpower and power of comprehension required to read through large amounts of both Ibn Arabi and Shankara; two sages who evade comprehension by the intellectually-dogmatic and dull-minded!

No one :3