E/lit/its, is No Longer Human actually based or just redditcore?

e/lit/its, is No Longer Human actually based or just redditcore?

Attached: 41Pql5-yVOL._SX355_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (357x499, 17K)

it's based

>I wish someone had just told me the truth right up front, as soon as I was old enough to understand it. I wish someone had just said: “Here’s the deal, Ōba. You’re something called a ‘human being.’ That’s a really smart kind of animal. Like every other animal on this planet, we’re descended from a single-celled organism that lived millions of years ago. This happened by a process called evolution, and you’ll learn more about it But trust me, that’s really how we all got here. There’s proof of it everywhere, buried in the rocks. That story you heard? About how we were all created by a super-powerful dude named God who lives up in the sky? Total bullshit. The whole God thing is actually an ancient fairy tale that people have been telling one another for thousands of years. We made it all up. Like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. “Oh, and by the way … there’s no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny. Also bullshit. Sorry, kid Deal with it.”

Hello butthurt poster

It's decent but overrated as fuck

Based if you read it in Japanese.
Redditcore if you read it translated.

it's redpilled

Ernest Cline kino

Based. anyone who says otherwise didn’t read it

It's okay

redditcore trash

Osamu Dazai is the best writer who has ever lived. Every word he's ever written is a masterpiece.

Attached: cbaeb400b77eeeb22413f4f4a4256ed4.jpg (800x600, 76K)

Probably will never read it in orignal since im not all that into weebshit, but it was based from what I could tell

reddit isn't probably even aware of its existance

I mean, it was decent, but it's heavily flawed. The protagonist is too much of a literal CHAD for me to self insert, so i stopped caring about the story at the moment he had sex.

HAVE
S
E
X

why do you guys post this? if i could find a woman to HAVE SEX i'd HAVE SEX

Unless you live in antarctica there's no excuse for not being able to find a girl to fuck. And we post it because you literally cannot appreciate literature unless you've HAD SEX as you yourself just admitted.

ok, find me a girl who wants a 5'6 poor ugly virgin with a 4.5 inch dick, then i'll HAVE SEX

I agree, find me a girl, NAME ON PETERSON!

ONE*

I'm tempted to have a pity sex gangbang with every incel on Yea Forums. Just wear a bag on your head if you're that ugly. Might improve the board quality if nothing else.

No fatties though. Being fat is preventable by putting the fucking fork down. Ya porker.

let's fucking do it you slut, come on, where we hooking up?

Can I watch?

Puke

This is something someone who thinks you need to do shrooms for voting rights would say

yeah sure, any richfriend want to pay for everyone's plane ticket, travel expenses, and a hotel room?

someone make this happen, hopefully HAVE SEX poster is rich

That's not written in the book, please don't slander my husbando Dazai.

>my husbando Dazai
Wait a minute. Where's Dazai user? Did they left?

I thought it seemed wrong but was too lazy to double check.

it's not at all a must-read. you likely won't at all identify with the character, even to a degree just because of the cultural barrier which takes a lot away from a book like this.

It's not bad. It's short. It's overrated. When I was done, I didn't feel like I had really internalized any message from ot.

if you're the type of person who is socially adjusted but secretly depressed or holds remnant incel thoughts from an ugly-duckling childhood, then you'll like it.

It was a good book, but the Catcher in the Rye was better, more relatable, and didn't have an accidental-Chad protagonist.

>socially adjusted but secretly depressed
That's painful, friend. Don't shoot me with such careful aim.
Which? There are at least two posters who consider Dazai their husbando here, apparently. I don't mind sharing. I love Dazai and want to share his writing with the whole world.