Want to learn

Where can I learn this kind of knowledge? I'm not shitposting about 'redpill' or 'enlightenment', I just want to learn.

Attached: 1557471270470.jpg (1526x2048, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfjqHo53w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well hell, this might be the most retarded, nonsensical thing I've seen all day. Thanks for reminding me never to take the redpill OP

Glancing is not reading. Read it from the first word to the last word. Then we can discuss. Expressing your superficial temporary impression is not a discussing.

>Where do I learn unfounded conspiracy theories
Just mental it up yourself

ask for something more specific about the chart if you want specific recommendations
otherwise the answer is just "look up materials related to each individual term"

Attached: gp.jpg (900x4100, 3.06M)

They've been in the water supply for generations now. .

thanks for both advice and chart bro

What knowledge are you talking about? Neat chart but seems pretty Pepe Sylvia tier. Just work your way through the terms doing Google searches (exdee) I guess

How do you read from 'first' to 'last' if there is literally no way of reading this in any useful way? it's just a mess. At least the numogram has efficiency on its side

Attached: 1530213345542.png (600x487, 96K)

Well for starters, cross out about half the things on that chart

*x-files theme playing in background*

Even better m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfjqHo53w4

Never saw such a piece of garbage.
Read Micky Mouse.

the prometheus rising book is in my dads bookshelf he's pretty stoic and realistic should I read it?

Unironically the Corbett Report is really good for this kinda thing. It's not alex jones pseud shit, its all actually researched

ty It's good to see some people are still serious.

this is the most schizo thing I've ever seen

Bruh look at this dude

Can someone explain to me what exactly the green pill is? The web is unclear and ambiguous, some user on here should be able to give a clear and concise explanation

t. currently reading A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man

optimistic and spiritual yet somewhat paranoid bloomer

>this might be the most retarded, nonsensical thing I've seen all day
i see you haven't been in the butterfly thread. let me direct you.