I've been struggling with my belief in Christianity for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is...

I've been struggling with my belief in Christianity for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is. I can't accept having to humble myself before people that I find detestable. I would gladly humble myself before God but not before men. I guess that's pride.

Attached: 1558066895143.png (1355x550, 358K)

I've been struggling with my belief in Christianity for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is. I can't accept having to humble myself before people that I find detestable. I would gladly humble myself before God but not before men. I guess that's pride.

I've been struggling with my belief in Christianity for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is. I can't accept having to humble myself before people that I find detestable. I would gladly humble myself before God but not before men. I guess that's pride. I've been struggling with my belief in Christianity for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is. I can't accept having to humble myself before people that I find detestable. I would gladly humble myself before God but not before men. I guess that's pride. I've been struggling with my belief in Christianity for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is. I can't accept having to humble myself before people that I find detestable. I would gladly humble myself before God but not before men. I guess that's pride. I've been struggling with my belief in Christianity for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is. I can't accept having to humble myself before people that I find detestable. I would gladly humble myself before God but not before men. I guess that's pride. I've been struggling with my belief in Christianity for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is. I can't accept having to humble myself before people that I find detestable. I would gladly humble myself before God but not before men. I guess that's pride. I've been struggling with my belief in Christianity for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is. I can't accept having to humble myself before people that I find detestable. I would gladly humble myself before God but not before men. I guess that's pride. I've been struggling with my belief in Christianity for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is. I can't accept having to humble myself before people that I find detestable. I would gladly humble myself before God but not before men. I guess that's pride. I've been struggling with my belief in Christianity for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is. I can't accept having to humble myself before people that I find detestable. I would gladly humble myself before God but not before men. I guess that's pride. I've been struggling with my belief in Christianity for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is. I can't accept having to humble myself before people that I find detestable. I would gladly humble myself before God but not before men. I guess that's pride.

Lmao, I love you guys

sounds like you need to get over yourself and humble yourself. one of these days you'll see yourself the way others see you.

I've been God for a while now and I've realized what the central issue is. I can't accept people with my belief in myself. I guess that's detestable. I find that I would gladly humble Christianity but not before men. I pride myself before struggling to humble myself.

Love god’s children as you love your god. Go outside and lay prostrate and kiss the ground before a peasant’s feet. Proclaim that you love him and the earth he wants on. This is the only way

Attached: 4948E7AB-B7AE-4F98-85A8-CEC3DBC9DA66.jpg (480x640, 68K)

If you are willing to humble yourself before God, you will be willing to humble yourself before man. Christ humbled himself before us on the cross. God loves these people that you regard as detestable. If you are humble before God, how can you stand in contradiction to him with your hate? You are human, and have a limited view of things. He is God, and is omniscient, yet he loves all and was willing to humble himself.

I'm going to marry a retard peasant. God loves retard peasants, and I love her too.

>mfw watching the last samurai for the first time
do they make films like this anymore?

Attached: closer to heaven.jpg (427x300, 34K)

Christianity is illogical

>humbling yourself before men
Literally never says that. Turn the other cheek = force them to accept to as their equals. Love thy neighbor = don’t violate the NAP, faggot

>Turn the other cheek = force them to accept to as their equals.

Huh?

Too late for me, butchered that sentence. If I can recall correctly, the original ties into the whole “don’t put up with bullshit” thing Jesus has going. Basically, if someone is going to attack you, don’t cower before them. Even if they are some bristly Roman soldiers.
It’s the Bible though, so you can interpret however you wish, even those such results are frequently absurd (such as ascribing the guy that supposedly whipped merchants in a fucking temple to saying “lmao just bend over nigga”)

Romans gave those of a lower standing slaps with the backhand as insults. The open hand was reserved for equals. Rich romans, such as government officials, patricians or traders wore togas, which required the right hand to hold the cloth.
If you're a jewosh peasant and some toga fop smacks you on the left cheek, you can either back down, or show him your right cheek. That way the Roman either stops, slaps you really weirdly and weak with his left backhand on your right cheek or gives you an open handed smack. Only bad options for the Roman.

Love your neighbor AS yourself, not instead of yourself. Meaning that thinking yourself small or bad is precisely what you should NOT do. The same goes for turning the cheek, see: Jesus is MOST magnanimous and prescribes magnanimity.

Christianity was entirely perverted by the Pauline Church. Unless you can read the dead sea scrolls in their original form, don't even bother trying to decipher that trash book called the new testament. Seriously, you are more likely to find God through Islam than through Christianity as an english speaker.

You are to humble yourself before God, not before men. Even if you are to talk to people humbly, it is always God that you humble yourself before. Men are mere men and as men that exist under God, they are not better than you nor worse than you but are perfectly equal to you. Speak to them as to equals.

this is a fantastic realization. you're on the path, user. keep going.

i'm a sinner as well. i have a terrible grudge and resentment towards my family members. the trauma they put me through has formed me into a bitter person, a person i cannot ever not be. i haven't been able to forgive them yet. but with Christ's help I am trying.

Attached: 800000000000.png (1260x888, 68K)

You had to be there...

>Come back to this thread a day later
>Its not just a sea of posts copying the OP post
I'm disappointed boys
I really enjoy it but most people seem to not like it

That's one of the easier tasks for me. I can't help but see the worst in everyone else yet I see myself as somehow worse.

The biggest thing for me is the afterlife. I just can’t bring myself to believe in it.

>I would gladly humble myself for god

Even if god exists why should you be a servile fag boy for the god? Christianity is a cuck belief system.

>Please god help muh children
>Please god save muh soul
>Please god make me a non-beta fag pussy boy

Sounds pretty cucked bro

God doesn't want you to be a sniveling faggot who throws himself at the feet of others. He wants your full actualization as a human being.

my issue with Christianity is that it wants me to believe that there are humans that are going to hell based on things they can't be blamed for. you can hardly tell me that people who lived and died in societies that never heard of Jesus are to blame for not believing in him, nor can you tell me that people who were born deep into other religions are to blame for believing their parents and authorities over Christian outsiders
and even then, I struggle to think that so many things are hell-worthy at all. an infinite punishment should be reserved for truly heinous people, not just people who decided to fornicate or some arbitrary shit like that, and then there's the fact that you can get out of that punishment just by regretting it? I'm sorry, but if God is shoving people who fucked for fun into hell while allowing ex-murderers/rapists who just feel really bad about it into heaven, then his system of morality is just too wacky for my feeble mammal brain to follow
if there were a mainstream form of universalist (i.e. everyone goes to heaven) Christianity in the US, I might have followed it just fine, but as is, every denomination I've found so far is too fire and brimstone for my tastes

S L A V E
M O R A L I T Y

Pic sort of related. Wish you the best of luck regardless. I feel the same sometimes, but every once in a while when I see some news story where a guy is super vulnerable and emotional, I begin to love humanity again more. Prayer and contemplation is of course of great use and when I used to pray more (as I should be doing now) I used to love everyone so much that I would get the urge to run up and hug random people like Alyosha from the Brothers Karamazov. It's bizarre how the mind fluctuates.

Attached: 1550539171176.jpg (502x414, 77K)

For me it’s the belief in the afterlife. Can’t bring myself to believe in it. To make things worse, it didn’t exist in the Old Testament from what I know. It was an addition.

Nice

Where's the literature

cringe and yikes

cringe and yikes

Based.

Christianity is a slave revolt. Turn the other cheek means let them hit you again. Without ego nobody can have power over you, you should humble yourself for the wisdom of it not for the grace.