What kind of books do girls like this read?

What kind of books do girls like this read?

Attached: 1557971630795.jpg (2448x3264, 1.19M)

The Secret
Twilight series
that one series of christian fiction where like it's post rapture and it focuses on the people who are still on earth

Attached: datshelf.jpg (2000x1125, 455K)

You have a nice shelf. Want to meet up?

Attached: my shelf.jpg (1365x1960, 312K)

asl?

/o/ cross poster?
Based I come from there as well.

She likely read Mark Twain once in High School and Maybe Of Mice and Men

Facebook

Attached: heh.png (354x375, 202K)

do zoomers even use facebook

No but Texan folks out of touch with popular stuff do

This picture makes me so sad and I don’t know why.

Country thots do. I know I've been intimate with a few of them.
Please delete this thread, I come here to escape these people.

Because you want to respond with your NPC programming about small dicks and not being able to is causing distress

Howdy

I’m from the country. This looks like a bastardized simulacrum of the things I love. It makes me sad.

Howdy

Either cute boy characters or cute boy authors.

good meme
fuck the guy who posted this originally

Big trucks for commuter purposes isn't for people with small dicks but for those with small brains. There is no reason to have a truck that big without a need for towing.
Automobiles are a nuisance and liking them for any reason is a sure sign of brainletism.
Horsegang

Horses emit more greenhouse gasses and pollution than a car as a ratio of efficiency to output. They're obsolete. Go back to your yurt, 'horse gang' Mongol scum. Your horde means nothing to me.

The liner notes to an Uncle Cracker CD?

presocratics
plato
kant
hegel
montaigne
borges
joyce

Imagine ruining out of fuel because your ride doesn't eat grass and drink water
Imagine changing a tire because your ride can't watch it's step
Imagine not having a connection to a thinking, feeling being and friend that gets you from place to place, cares for you and helps you out with your chores
Imagine not being able to to breed your ride
Imagine being confined to the road
I could go all day. "Efficiency" is a liberal buzzword, it means nothing to a horse. In a healthy ecosystem, a horse puts more carbon into the soil than the air, a la feces.
Cars are cancer, the destroyed civilization and have permanently scared the earthscape.
The only thing superior to a horse is your own two feet(without shoes of course)

>There is no reason to have a truck that big without bla bla bla cluck cluck cluck finger wagging

You getting buttmad is reason enough.

False. Train is the gentleman's transit of choice. Including light rail, monorail, and all other track based transit. Trains.

I was driving an f650 for work when I was 14. it doesn't make me mad at all. Driving a big truck for the lols is just trivial NPC behavior where I come from. Hush now, it's time for you to go back to watching duck dynasty.

Aayy, whaddap sole brudda

Better than KEK Dynasty.

>implying literally fucking anyone uses fords for that purpose
If you said dodge 3500 maybe we would have believed you but you have revealed yourself as a weird liar

The was the money maker dodge, I drove the throw away truck with the shitty rig

Nigger please. What "country", the UK? I live at the top of new york and there are people like this. There's no way in fuck you don't see people with daddy's money in the south and corn land.

Bump

Howdy

Left Behind, by the way.

>pink
>sexy
>master race
All signs point to Pynchon

Because chad is fucking her whilst you read The Picture of Dorian Gray

Faulkner, Hawthorne and Melville

>white
>country

Attached: received_451736348927940.jpg (449x449, 20K)

Grew up with women like this. Hometown is full of them. The unironic answer is People magazine, self-help books, YA trash, and pop-theology/pop-devotional guides to the shittiest Bible translation they can order on Amazon. It's mostly pop-devotional guides.

Heartland women are so based

Is it really illegal to own this europe