Thoughts on ancient Arab philosopher Nassim Nicholas Taleb?

Thoughts on ancient Arab philosopher Nassim Nicholas Taleb?

Attached: 220px-Taleb_mug.jpg (220x215, 12K)

We’ve already given you thoughts on him ages ago, why do you need validation to like Taleb you fucking loser

I heard he really likes Coke®

Writes on antifragility and behaves like a snowflake when you confronted with critique. Does not take his own medicine.

i don't know much about him. did he not write one or two decent books then turn into a shrieking goon?

Taleb

Good:
> good taste in enemies (mostly)
> puts his money where his mouth is
> the math checks out
> localism, subsidiarity
> peace between orthodox and Maronites
> Deadies

Bad:
> thinks libertarianism is possible
> doesn’t get that he doesn’t get the Pope

Ugly:
> unironic pagan LARPing
> toe shoes

Does he go on the index?
> No.

>pagan
he's orthodox

He talks about making sacrifices to Zeus on Twitter.

>taleb
>arab
More like Taleban hahahhahahah

It's ironic. He also says "for Baal's sake" a few times in his book Antifragility.

>Literally all wage workers are leeches on entrepreneurs
What a colossal faggot and I say that as one of his venerated failed "risk takers"

To be truly cultured you need to know pagan mythology. Didn't Taleeb basically write an article calling intolerant dogmatic people low IQ?

Everyone is intolerant and dogmatic. There are people who recognize it, and people who don’t. The people who do can at least be forgiving.

Didn't he get into a spat on twitter recently about how he thinks IQ is bullshit ?

Jesus christ

> thinks libertarianism is possible
What’s bad about this?

Libertarianism works (pic related)

Attached: capitalism chart.jpg (2047x3482, 1.04M)

Why is it collapsing? Too good for people to understand? Why is China btfoing all the Anglo/Nordic/Protestant countries?
I’m not a communist or anything but free markets get at most two cheers.

This is the wrong board to ask that question to. If there were a right board it would be called /sta/ which would be short for statistics. Let's imagine we're in /sta/ right now and you just posed this very same question. If we assume that /sta/ is a board for statisticians then this hypothetical post would be deleted because no one in his right mind would dare mock a person who is the equivalent of Steve Jobs in the statistical and financial world. You should just go back and read whatever dull book devoid of math it is you have managed to put your greasy hands on.

sincerely,

every non brainlet

I don’t understand, does he think the owner of a company can do all work by himself?
Should Bezos run around the world himself delivering packets?

>Leave the Arab be. Or you shall face my blade.

i dont really know anything about him other than that he has a twitter account which means he can immediately be disregarded

Growing government, just like how every country collapses. Look at Roman Empire etc.

Attached: 1530965643857.jpg (466x550, 19K)

Have you ever noticed that social liberalism has contributed massively to this growing government?

>ancient Arab philosopher Nassim Nicholas Taleb
>Arab
kek