Love him or hate him he's our generation's Noam Chomsky

Love him or hate him he's our generation's Noam Chomsky

Attached: CV08dvoUYAAjaek.jpg (615x345, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E
youtu.be/YgQy70_LPS4?t=114
youtube.com/watch?v=JV_jL01IUfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, he’s our generation’s Ann Coulter. Except he’s less masculine.

How can a jew be right wing ?

He is the epitome of "dumb person that dumb people think is smart".

Apparently talking quickly in a nasally voice while reminding the audience that you are "logical and use FACTS" while others are "irrational and use FEELINGS" makes you appear intelligent to morons, and he has managed to capitalise on this.

Also I enjoy how he and his fans becomes instantly MAD when you mention his height!

Attached: ky5xwpe1l8e11.png (1024x768, 660K)

I have actually read his book because I was impressed that somebody so young had managed to publish (while still at university).
The book was God awful even for a high school student, and it seems that his arguments have not progressed since then. His gimmick is the strawman - he considers himself a modern day Socrates for writing dialogues in which he 'destroys' his college professors who are always characterised as borderline retarded. I'd love to see how it actually went down.

>I'd love to see how it actually went down.
it probably went something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E

Cringe. How can you compare someone who was a well-established proper scholar even in his 30s to a pseudo-scholar phony who quits a discussion when hard-pressed.

BRILLOED.COM

Attached: brillo.jpg (507x625, 107K)

no, my generations noam chomsky is noam chomsky.

shapiro is a the clownworld hack pundit y'all zoomers deserve

get off 4channel grandpa

Yeah, leave or we’ll kill you.

no i will not i want to speak to your manager

If I remember correctly, Shapiro has been on JRE multiple times talking about how awful it is that modern discourse is tribal, no room to discuss ideas etc.

Then he goes on a British TV show here and:

accuses a notoriously right-wing, former high-ranking Murdoch employee of being 'left wing' for the crime of asking him to defend his own ideas and previous statements. That's what good journalism is - or on planet Shapiro is anything other than Fox News presenters fawning over his 'genius' an example of outrageous liberal bias?

repeatedly scoffs at the very notion that his ideas should be challenged by someone 'he has never heard of' - erm ok, that's not actually how debate works and incidentally, Andrew Neil is a huge media figure in the UK, known to tens of millions of people. Maybe Shapiro's view is that nobody outside of the US 'matters' enough for him to need to bother who they are?

Shapiro seems to be of the opinion that he can make money off of outrageous remarks and then, when the tide turns, just say 'oh sorry I've learned not to say that now, but yeah please keep the money rolling in and yeah liberal media bias, I'm not allowed to say anything free speech yeah' and everything is ok?

Embarrassing, and even more embarrassing that some Shapiro disciples seem to think his petulance deserves praise.

youtu.be/YgQy70_LPS4?t=114
>[shapiro calls a man a man]
>you cut that out now, or you'll go home in an ambulance
>now that seems mildly inappropriate for a political discussion!! *adjusts yarmulka*

You gotta legit retarded

^what i mean by this post is

shapiro is a sniveling manchild who takes cheap shots instead of just making his point, but he still has more sense than anyone in the propaganda industry

Who are these people who make threads like these?

I don't know why people act like he never goes on programmes other than fox news and never actually takes part in any proper debate because he fucking does all the time, i don't really like him but this shit is just dumb. I don't know why he lost his shit here.

Calling the woman sir to her face is a bit like calling a short guy a midget. It might be true but why say it out loud?

Ann Coulter has more integrity and actually cares about America.

Pretty much sums him up, but you forgot to mention that he is an "Israel First, America Last" shill.

another thread had to die for this shit

Attached: 7203BFEA-068B-444E-AF11-49780620E93D.png (922x715, 282K)

exactly. it's a stupid move meant to evoke an emotional response. shapiro thought he was putting wotsface off his game.

>anti-gun
>pro-choice
>right-wing

But Noam Chomsky was educated and wasn't rude
He wasn't just some meme pundit
Generative grammar is kind of a big deal
Dunking on crying college GSA kids on YouTube isn't

Can he recover from this?

Tell the mods to move it to /pol/ where it belongs.

This. Even though Chomsky's theories ultimately fell out of favor in linguistic circles, it is still influential in computer science and other fields. He really became a public figure for the left after he was mostly done with his work at MIT.
In contrast, Ben Shapiro is just a career polemicist. He wants to secure a cushy position in mainstream right-wing media for himself and nothing more.

This faggot has gone on record saying that he gets all his beliefs and moral system from traditional Jewish thought, how the fuck do you take him seriously after that?

Also he supports circumcision so fuck him

Well, they do run the world. Must be some value in their thought.

didn't this guy get btfo'ed by a tranny or something

No
Before this Neil debacle his debate ability and conversational intelligence was considered to be one of the best in the world by right wingers

how can a jew wing be right ?

if they do that I'm just gonna make it again

Bro stop I can only laugh so hard

Attached: 1543245873167.jpg (500x493, 36K)

is ben shapiro satire

Doesn't matter, I bet Chomsky had a screeching autistic meltdown the only time he was interviewed by an actual journalist.

Fuck off Ben

youtube.com/watch?v=JV_jL01IUfc

Attached: ben shapiro merchant.jpg (600x755, 61K)

Is that shopped?

Yes. Pic related is original.

Attached: DbR2roEUQAAAV_E.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

yes

Attached: 1558028715893m.jpg (934x1024, 74K)

peterson looks like an actual chad compared to this shmuck

>guy calls shapiro a barbarian for opposing killing babies
>shapiro protests that claim and calls him out on it
>guy ignores shapiro and keeps bringing up tweets shapiro has addressed ages ago
>shapiro gets tired of it and goes away
>ahahahaha little jew BTFO
the absolute state of 2019 far left/right

you should have been aborted

I hate Noam Chumpsky terribly for being a pseud but even he is more intelligent than Ben Shapiro.

I don't even like Shapiro but I agree with your analysis. That interviewer was fucking terrible. He was literally acting like a child.
>Shapiro: stop accusing me of shit you old cunt
>old cunt: I'm not accusing you I'm just asking questions. So tell me, why are you TAKING US BACK TO THE DARK AGES hmmmm? TELL ME THAT. IT'S JUST A QUESTION. I'M JUST DOING MY JOB AS A REPORTER.
what a hack

Imagine being such a midwit you relate to and empathize with little Ben.

The Jewish usually stands for religious orthodoxy and nationalism. Right wing Jews and radical Catholics actually teamed up in the Nazi invasion of Poland to fight both Nazis and Communists.
Today, there are even right wing Jews like Yoram Hazony who support Christian nationalism, as long as the same courtesy extends to Jews.

s/The Jewish/The Jewish Right

shapiro looked like a whiny butch who couldn’t handle the HEAT. sorry, but your god is dead

This one looks even worse. At least ben looked stocky in the old one. This one, he's not only short but thinner than mr memerson, skeleton man himself. Holy fuck.

you will die alone and unloved, incelq