Sum up his philosophical views

Sum up his philosophical views.

Attached: 1556389435204.png (640x634, 275K)

orange man bad

yang gang 2020

penis and swords and muscly boys

For a second I thought that was some South American indio spic. LOL

FOR THE EMPRAH
>just not the actual Emperor Hirohito, but For Emprah as metaphysical principle
>and also this

Attached: MishimaCoupSpeech.jpg (298x300, 30K)

Self-dramatizing homosexual trying to outmacho everyone else. A butch Foucault who wants to return to the old days of discipline and punish.

wtf i love mishima now

EVERYONE loves Mishimash now. Homos love him because homo. Fascists love him because fascist. Weebs love him because weeb.

Might makes right and doing things because I think they look cool is a legitimate reason
Also how do I into geopolitics and why is everyone laughing at me oh god oh fuck

Die Kapuzinergruft but with gay samurai bodybuilders

Attached: 9BD835AF-AE27-413A-98C5-49A16B3E54DC.jpg (500x652, 254K)

Kek

>so overwhelmed with guilt and anxiety about wanting a big fat meat sword in his derriere that he started larping as a traditionalist
wtf sounds just like me the redpilled antidegenerate 4chins poster!

never read him but this post is probably very based and redpilled

> doing things because I think they look cool is a legitimate reason
This but unironically

>Might makes right and doing things because I think they look cool is a legitimate reason
This is unironically right though,
cool is just another way of attaching value to the absurd, go for it.

Can someone with actual comic talent do that Nabokov meme on Mishima? I don’t have what it takes.

As for Mishima, he was a walking contradiction.

>He had a pathological hate for foreigners and foreign culture and at the same time love it above the Japanese culture (he loved the clothing, the books, the movies, the music of the west).

>He was extremely sensitive and introverted, yet wanted to be something of a midwit stormtrooper pure-muscle-and-body-and-hunger-and-sexdrive-and-will-too-live warrior.

>He appealed to ideals of ultramasculinity but was a repressed homosexual

>He grew up sheltered and protected by a wed of pure words and learning, yet forced himself, for his work, to visit all sorts of environment and talk to all sorts of people

>He didn’t care about politics and considered all politicians and the emperor himself a bunch of mediocrities, but started to shill the emperor and demand that he declared himself a God only because he found a cause to support with his paramilitary friends, all of that out of egocentrism, not actual belief

>>He was extremely sensitive and introverted, yet wanted to be something of a midwit stormtrooper pure-muscle-and-body-and-hunger-and-sexdrive-and-will-too-live warrior.
me

>wanted Dazai's dick so badly he became his stalker only to get publicly humiliated and btfo
Mishers was an enormous la la homo man in anguish over his own faggotry.

contradiction is interesting.

Racist.

Yellow Hemingway

He was still human after all.

>i'm not gay
>i'm not gay!!!!!!!!!!!
>i'm not GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>kills himself

>his philosophical views
A pretense for his inevitable suicide.

>implying racism exists