The absolute state of this board reflects the state of modernity...

The absolute state of this board reflects the state of modernity. Literature has been neglected and terrible today except for academic circles where its still kicking and gasping for air. Philosophy is a flapping fish on a doc hitting in every direction trying to appeal and find meaning in the state of decay society;Accelerationism-A absurd belief and cope of modernity's degeneration, Marxism subtypes-Dead philosophy reiterated over and over again and Eco-Fascism-the sad belief that if we take a physical stance against modernity it'll actually do something. Trannies,communist,people complaining about literature's current state,people complaining about the people I just mentioned before,the same exact religion vs atheism thread,incel/frog threads,low effort baits, and pure /pol/ threads. Surfing this board you expect to be among those who enjoy literature and actually read but in reality this board is no worse if not worse than going to liberal infested city(California for ex.) and walking in the most public squares. The absolute state of this board and the absolute state of the world if fucking shit. In France a ton of french philosophers are attempting to continue traditional continental philosophy but people like Jacques Renciere get not attention here or anywhere but the most tightly nit philosophical circles. It's all hopeless. You should all be ashamed, look at yourself, look at this board, look outside your fucking window for christsake what are you doing. This thread is no better than any of the other dogshit threads that surface here daily just another soul lost in the soulless tarp of modernity thats all. I just wanna say fuck all of you traps,wannabe trannies,jannies,frog posters, peterson and zizek posters, etc etc you know who you are you faggots.

>Suicide is joked on here daily but its actually one of the options thought on here daily by everyone of us, or at least I know its not just me

Attached: aUdsT.jpg (364x348, 44K)

Shut up fag

>flapping fish on a doc

Attached: bugs-bunny-3-g.jpg (1482x1000, 245K)

Yeah, fuck you, too. Fuck me? Fuck you, fuck this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe motherfuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Adelphia! Worldcom!

bro take off the meat hat

Attached: 1537142164795.jpg (1080x846, 175K)

This paragraph is basically stating:

>Is it me or have literature and philosophy gone bad?

No it's you. It's definitely you.

Also, Bacon hat, really? What are you? Twelve? Go back to the retro mom and pop diner you crawled out of.

Attached: ijoyfd.png (425x640, 341K)

Retard I read on the daily and I just finished up 100 pages of "Politics and Philosophy" only a bit left I just wanna remind you and every other retard on this board just like you to fuck off.

also dont talk shit about my meat cap faggot

Attached: meathead.jpg (300x266, 19K)

Attached: 10375532_1493630177519582_1240009332_n.jpg (640x640, 97K)

>Politics and Philosophy
You should've started with "Basic Sentences and Paragraphs".

thanks for the bump retard

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

You know if an Asian typed what you said, daily would've been said as dairy, so you may as well be misinterpreting what the missing posters say on milk cartons as "politics and philosophy"

Attached: OYv5Q2G.jpg (694x802, 113K)

>I absolutely love how utterly terrible this post is.

Of course we live in a ridiculous time and art is awful ect, just like every other era.

i'm french so excuse my language if its how you say it is.

Well, so am I, so qui vivra verra.

Attached: RequiredTatteredAmericanwirehair-small.gif (500x211, 964K)

Is this Houellebecq posting?

Who's Houellebecq

a french guy who hates the modern world

what an awful thread! have a bump and a

>Houellebecq

RIP Gene Wilder

Attached: houellebecq3.jpg (1086x763, 122K)

Granted that Self and World are commensurable factors, isn't what you've been saying almost nearly loveless and deficit of life? On the other hand what have you been reading lately OP?

I was concerned we had run out of retarded stuff to post as pasta
Thanks op

Tsk tsk

Attached: 1555986532875.jpg (1800x2472, 968K)