"You'll want kids when you're older"

I was on a flight from Delhi to Mumbai when the lady sitting next to me said this. She was probably around 50 and seemed pleasant, at first. She spent around 5 minutes (seemed so much longer) prattling about her adult children. She went on and on about how successful her son is and how her daughter just got married at 24 "which is the right age for a young lady to get married" etc. etc. etc. Interestingly, she said nothing about her daughter's career. I didn't ask as I didn't want to give her a shot at another inane monologue.

Then came the inevitable "how many kids do you have?"

"None" I replied.

"Oh! Why not?" She pressed on.

"Don't really like them, never wanted them." I said curtly.

At this she laughed and dropped the little nugget in the title. I looked at her and said "No I don't think I'll want kids when I'm 30. I'm 35."

It took a few seconds for this to sink in. She then looked at my face intently and commented " You don't look 35, I thought you were 28 at the most."

I replied before burying my face in my book "That's because I don't have kids."

Attached: daris23.jpg (1080x1350, 271K)

wow ebig you owned that dumb broad!!!!!

Women are biologically wired to want kids to a degree which causes them to intentionally lie or even betray their men.
It's all about spreading genes ultimately.

It s not a phase I swear m'am

Not necessarily true.
Show me the genes that are responsible for spreading genes.
There are genes behind skin colour, eye colour, height, immune system ect
But there hasn't been found a gene or set of genes that are responsible for the spreading of genes.
It's still a valid hypothesis but as of yet unproven.

What is it with women and acting like absolute counts when they feel like it? Truly the second gender.

> for this to sink in
siree, i'm afraid you're mistaken. r/thathappened is two blocks down the road.

>the genes that are responsible for spreading genes.
They're the genes that regulate sexual desire and parental instincts and etc. None of life would exist without them

Upboated kind reddit*r xDDDD

>pleather skirt

ewwwwww forever21 thots begone!1 1 1 1

>Show me the genes that are responsible for spreading genes.

Stop responding to this count she s clearly retarded.

>dropped the little nugget in the title
barf
you even messed it up

> the genes that are responsible for spreading genes.

The absolute knob doesnt understand how evolution works in the XXI century

Attached: 1549236606143s.jpg (125x121, 2K)

INDIVIDUALS LIKE THAT WOMAN ARE DEMIOURGIC AUTOMATA, BUT INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOU ARE SATANIC SLAVES.

Show me the rats that are responsible for spreading rats

Attached: 1549031613212s.jpg (110x125, 2K)

it's called cum. when you bust inside a girl you're firing millions of genes per second through her egg-wall to mingle with the genes her body has already cloned from herself. out of this soup comes the child.

I don't care about the thread but does anyone have a source on the gorl

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

Yungdari on insta or the Russian equivalent. She's a Russian model/thot

had to give this another (you)

>tfw in the future i will be able to steal cells from women like this and clone them
>using CRISPR i will make them mentally deficient and have a personal 50 IQ sex slave
Future is looking bright, lads.

Attached: Tzar Honka.jpg (1024x690, 103K)

You'll find no-one really knows how evolution works.

The fact a gene is passed on is happenstance.
Genes do their thing against a particular problem, it just so happens that solving that problem gets them passed on.
There are tons of genes that are neither deleterious nor advantageous to an organism, these genes get passed on whenever the species propagates. And yet these genes have no baring on whether or not the organism reproduces.
Thus: genetic reproduction is not the primary goal of all genes.

Your argument is that there is genetic hard-wiring emerging from XX chromosomes, that makes women want children.
Show me those genes.

>The purpose of rats is to make more rats,
Ok prove it
>There are rats
That's not a proof user.

>show me the genes

Attached: 1548766320382.jpg (252x243, 15K)

Humans would have gone extinct if they didnt have genes that compelled them to act such that they reproduced. How are you not getting this

So you end a genetic line with the potential for billions of future existences because you don't feel like it fits in your life plan which for example includes posting on Yea Forums. Sounds legit, you go girl.

>You'll find no-one really knows how evolution works.
You certainly don't.

Things that don't self-propogate won't exist in the future. Therefore the things that propagate the best continue to exist the best.

I apologise to the board at large for giving another (you) to so terrible a poster.

There are cultures out there that practice abstinence, it's not impossible to conceive of a culture where by sex is a chore.
There are thousands of genes coded in the human genome that do not have a role in reproduction.
Show me the genes that do.

It's not a hard question.

You all misunderstand evolution it's incredible.

Without being able to provide a specific gene or set of genes to code for a compulsion for reproduction you cannot say that the purpose of genes is to reproduce.
Reproduction could just be a side effect.

>t.I'm a retard in denial so I m gonna use some smoky ontology in order to pass discreetly hide some logical fallacies.

>non coding dna doesnt hinder gene spreading, and most likely protects coding dna

>every form of life has spread and evolved from a single cell life form

>A species has no metaphysical purpose, its genetical material programs it to spread.

You are still missing the point user. If humans didnt have genes telling them to reproduce they would have not reproduced, and would not exist.

This sort of tautology is the basic logic of evolution

Is your target demo redditors? If you're looking for the cat lady market, this is very good. The clichés ("on and on" and "burying my face in a book"; overuse of "etc"; "interestingly" to open an uninteresting sentences; using "as" instead of because, and casual use of "inane" and "inevitable", to make the reader feel proud of reading at a seventh grade level; not using semicolons and not spelling numbering when you should, to not make the reader feel bad about reading below a ninth grade level; the overall subject matter and ostentation of travel) are spot on for the overcompensating mid-thirties netizen with poor attachment issues, but you're veering a bit close to satire and I'm not sure you could maintain it for longer without it becoming bathetic in its entirety. If it is meant to be satire of that demo, on the other hand, it's still a tinge too subtle. Consider changing "the title" to "my title" if you want to push it into fully self obsessed satirisation.

Thus: genetic reproduction is not the primary goal of all genes.

It s a vestigial heritage of an organisms past, its role is over yet without its involvement in the past the present of the organism would not exist.

nice reddit post, faggot.

>Women are biologically wired to want kids
No moreso than men are. We're also biologically wired to want to shove sweet things like cake, ice cream, and chocolate in our maw as often as we can find it available, but somehow most of us manage to refrain. Amazing, right? It's almost like (most) humans are sentient or something (maybe not you, though, Mr. NPC) and can control their biological impulses.

What's the difference between purpose and a side-effect?

Women cannot see the big picture of the human experience.

Just to add, no one has an impulse to have kids. they have an impulse to have SEX.

this is genuinely reddit-tier comedy. Amy Schumer core.

t. basement dweller living on the charity of his mother.

Attached: 1549407761514.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>no one has an impulse to have kids
It's more of a nag or a recurring dream than an impulse.

is this what virgins discuss in their basements? lmao

XD>:EF

Attached: terf.jpg (700x700, 53K)

They have a series of incentives evolved at engendering sucessful descendents

That's patently untrue since pheromonal and hormonal signalling favours sex when reproduction is most likely in healthy humans.

so what you're saying is, you've never seen a vagina before?

>lone male on Yea Forums tries to use being a grill as a pejorative
You're outnumbered here, bakabo

Well if you don't care about yourself then that makes sense.

SEX, yes. not kids. no one wants kids, we've been practicing birth control since ancient egypt. people through history have smothered their own children or left them in the woods to die.

What a great fucking Yea Forums thread this is, completely related to literature and philosophy.

/r9k/ posters need to be hanged.

Attached: 1472604496039.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Female sexual preferences changing with their menstrual cycles is well-documented.

sorry i can't relate.

>no one wants kids
Pretty sure we've labelled women who kill their kids and people who don't want families to be some form of mentally disturbed throughout our species. Also, since when has anyone liked condoms?

seething frogposter
lol u mad bro? yea u mad

i didn't come to Yea Forums to hear about your virginity, shrimp fungus cock

I've been unironically writing a short story about this for a few months now. It's not the main plot-point, but it has quite a lot of importance to the overall story.

Ok

Let's make kids together.

A lot of people also sacrifice everything up to and including their lives for their kids. Women get purporsefully impregnated by sperm donors and stuff

Can you share with us what you've got written already?

God damn I thought Yea Forums was bad with maths, turns out you people are even worse at biology

Man, Dari is the best.
Good to see some fellow Dari respecters

Attached: 31702681_208891836556445_9102571322831011840_n.jpg (1070x1199, 164K)

>If I keep denying science, nobody will notice that my sexual preferences cycle lines up with craving incest
Tell us about bloody sex dad, anonchama.

ITT: highschoolers trying to understand evolutionary biology

you sound like you've been hanging on Yea Forums/DeviantArt for too long. i'm sorry you're delusional and have mental problems.

Attached: thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png (560x300, 12K)

Sex! Holes! Slick collision of oozing mucous membranes! Fuckfuckfuck have sex but it's not because of babies and it's dangerous but we do it anyway! Agree! Agree or no fucks! Too far away through glowing screen, can't be raped, no accountability! Sexsexsex onlything onlything

Pheromonal and hormonal cycles aren't evolutionary biology, user. They're biological functions, but not all of those are evolutionary engines.

I’m 28 and unmarried though I have a girlfriend.

It is too late to have kids. 25 is the cutoff. Same with publishing first novel. This is why our population and our literature is getting shittier.

The biggest misunderstandings being spewed in this thread all come from lack of knowledge regarding evolutionary biology, though

is this what you whisper into your mom's ear at night?

don't @ me.

Come on, user, you want to go against the grain of the normal female cycle, why are you acting so shy about what that entails? We won't judge you, plenty of us have read many versions and retellings of Oedipus.

That is true though, they do change during the cycle

20k overweight 4/10 rostie name calling and bragging with her BA at a community college.

Fuck these retards turned me into an actual nazi.

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-203404_Gallery.jpg (278x1067, 121K)

However, you responded to a post about pheromonal and hormonal cycles as though they were evolutionary instigators when the post gave no such indication. Your misapprehension of what constitutes evolutionary biology posts does not lend weight to the argument (You) can tell high school biology from high school evolution.

>y-your mom

you're quoting 2 different people

also who's overweight? didn't even bother applying to columbia because it was so trash.

miss me with this inapplicable shit roflmao.

time to go read in the sunshine

peace out ones who never evolve.

Gonna hit us with a "sips tea" or "drops mic" next?

>thot
*gasp* h-how could you say such a thing, user-kun?!
I'm going with avant-garde chad now!

Attached: 37666898_2200927736809915_8353092271184281600_n.jpg (1080x1350, 230K)

get your trip back butterfly

Columbia was way out of your league, now good luck with that community college debt and useless degree.

Reddit core. Take your insecurities and haughty made up stories back to r/nokids.

This is a post from r*ddit, just fyi

My fav part of this bad story are the unnecessary "I replieds" and "pressed on" and "curtly" type shits that's some good bad posting OP MmMmmmMmmMMM

Childfree ppl are the atheists of not having kids oh my god they are so annoying holy shit holy fuck I hate them so bad I don't want give big fuck in no dick pussy but smdh it's a bad . . .

lol that's cute. the fact that a columbia student is trying to show off about their alma mater....... my facial expression speaks more than i feel like writing right now. please never change. i wouldn't have gone to columbia even if i was offered a full ride. which i was at other universities that make columbia sound like a 3rd world country. except i'm not 12 so i don't need to scavenge receipts for a fucking user l m a o ....

i hope you end up applying to somewhere a lot better for grad school. best wishes for your future.

>Gets an offer by Ohio State
>Thinks she s on top of the world

Let s be honnest reddit-annon you re never gonna get into an Ivy League school let alone Columbia.

excuse me, what does this have to do with literature?

Sounds like the point of your short story was to promote your "you should have kids or you will age faster" ideology

Ur 35 and on Yea Forums

Attached: 4FBF7C88-8BFF-4086-8286-A5F4C670351B.jpg (493x675, 101K)

Ask 95% of woman above 28, they'll tell you that they want kids
You're 35 but you still think like a teenager, sad really.

Attached: 1506022751459.jpg (431x450, 40K)

25+ on facebook, twitter, youtube. internet in general. scandalous and degenerate.

have my babies

Attached: BE0A4D27-F9C6-45B2-9740-B861CF3A356A.jpg (496x376, 38K)

Honestly true. I'm 25 and hate being online lmao

>On the eve of my 26th birthday, a feeling came over me, a feeling I had never felt before, a feeling that looked back at me from the computer screen. I did not belong here anymore...

Attached: 4C6C98CE-34B6-48F0-888F-29A76A3A38E0.jpg (320x220, 24K)

Do you really think you are going to hit 26 and all of a sudden stop coming here? Where else are you even going to go?

crow?

>absolute counts
Based and patricianpilled

Attached: counts.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

bullshit. Solzhenitsyn's first published novel came out when he was in was 40's. Cormac McCarthy's in his 30's.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>Show me the genes that are responsible for spreading genes
All of them. There sole purpose is to multiply. It's why genes exist in the first place.

>there
I meant "their"

How does it make you feel that no one will be at your funeral?

Attached: 1496230605230.jpg (480x473, 14K)

Wow. You are really smart and cool! Thanks for sharing this awesome thing that totally happened irl with us user.

what is the consequence of having sex without condoms?

neck yourself you sack of estrogen

Apathetic

Jesus christ, OP isn't sharing an experience that actually happened. It's called a short story you retards. Why are you even on Yea Forums

Ever felt that feeling when your pee pee gets big? They feel sort of a similar feeling which culminates in them having kids.

Seriously though, how can you find meaning in your life if you don't even have enough self respect to care about your own legacy

I don't see how legacy has anything to do with finding your own meaning. That's just a spook

Just picture this, a lone 90yo woman, no children, found dead in her small appartement, the TV still on, the last 30 years of her life no one cared enough to knock on the door, no kind words, no one visited her, nothing but loneliness and regret.

I feel sad that thousands of women of this generation will end up like that, it's worse than death

Attached: 1495468359302.jpg (367x411, 26K)

This is some bait for the ages

You mentioned 90 years, you feel depressed and try to compensate by having children, learned helplessness.

Compensate ? I never said anything about that, i'm not saying you are depressed now, but remember that oldage is a woman's hell

you'll see what i mean pretty soon since you're 35.

What are you even implying here. There is little difference between any of the top ivies. You are being pompous for no reason.

Where's the final lines?

>We never reached Mumbai. Our plane crashed, and we died as alone as the other.

>t. failing sanity from inability to control anything in life
OOOOHHHHHHHH TOUGH ROAD AHEAD user GOOD LUCK

>Dari
based and daripilled

>Not necessarily true.
t. never heard of rapebabies

What, sweatie, can't handle some grrl power?