What are some instances where the self-insert isn't perceived as originally intended by the author?

what are some instances where the self-insert isn't perceived as originally intended by the author?

Attached: 1556117530865.jpg (734x766, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/103284.html?page=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

song of ice and fire

Bible

No way this is real

ehehehAHAHAHAH

it is
grrm.livejournal.com/103284.html?page=2

The Hound is a murderous disfigured psychopath. How could someone find that attractive?

>To many of us women dangerous *is* attractive
what did she mean by this

submit this to r/niceguys for max karma guaranteed

It's a psychological phenomenon among women, in extreme form called 'hybristophilia'. Serial killers, especially rapist, always get hundreds of marriage proposals. Sometimes courthouses are filled with groupies. Psychologists have their explanations but I just think it's them seeing the guy as an extreme alpha or something like that. The bad boy fantasy in the extreme.

well well well if it isn't reddit

Cucked by his own fictional character.

Hybristophilia does exist but it has nothing to do with women liking Sandor. He's a damaged, broken man yet also strong and powerful physically. I don't think you'll ever be able to understand how attractive that is. Women are stupid and most of them believe love can heal someone's trauma, maybe it does sometimes. It's a great fantasy

it's a joke you fucking terminal autistics

It probably helps that the readers likely imagined him as a handsome chad with a large, cool scar, as opposed to a genuinely ugly man with burns that really aren't that cool in real life.

Well, he's also a mass murderer but I get it. Wasn't specifically talking about the character just answered the general question.

>it's just a joke

Attached: vito_joke.jpg (400x226, 22K)

lol

Yeah he's a mass murderer, I forgot about that part. Sorry, I read the books when I was still a teenager. Glad you understand though

>Hehe, George

Who's willing to bet that is in fact a man

I choose to interpret otherwise.