Peter is blackpilled as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=5J6WkkWlBYA

He claims Britain is doomed before the 7 minute mark. There's still an hour left lol

Attached: 140714004-b68da50c-29d9-4c86-9885-2197babb769c.jpg (885x560, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LHV9x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finish watching the video before posting.

So? Peter has always been a political pessimist

You don't need to be a political genius to see that UK is fucked beyond repair. Ofcourse, he still refuses to call out the jew, and uses vague terms like "we destroyed the culture"

Back to pol, nazi.

>you have to be a [insert artificial satan] to oppose jews
archive.fo/LHV9x

What a story, Mark.

Attached: e41d4909f59ed0db4c0ceb25ecf4b82126847948a243cc5d171a9aa14626b754.png (2225x961, 2.38M)

Hitchens is a jew

he's a pessimist who doesn't realise the futility of his own position. he knows conservatism is a losing strategy but he doesn't abandon it.

What would be the point of that

Pessimism and conservatism go hand in hand. Idk what political position is actually optimistic desu, maybe pinkers flavor of liberalism

Becoming a reactionary and positing a real alternative, a full-on theocracy or near absolute monarchy

Britain was never good and its spawn, the US, is even worse. Both have basically led the way into our modern hellworld.

Just look at what he says in the first 5 minutes.
>Conservatives have no ideology besides being contrarian to their opponents
>Politics is played in a way where each party is trying to do down the other.
>The general voter is unintelligent and uneducated and easily swayed by the ruling ideology.

Yet he's still for a two party government in which his party will always lose. I like Hitchens but he seems unwilling to accept that these problems are an inherent flaw of democracy and not something that will be fixed by replacing the Tory party.

This.

The real question is "why is the ruling ideology so bad" which has more to do with British Liberalism itself. You can't really expect the average person to realize their countries' tradition for the past few centuries is fundamentally bankrupt

Listening to this guy reminds me of Cicero
Stubborn old man clinging to these old noble enlightenment ideas that have failed and instead of trying to conceptualize any alternative he just falls into nihilism

>and instead of trying to conceptualize any alternative
Like what? Converting to Islam?

There is no obvious alternative which is why failures of government like the UK still carry on instead of collapsing in favour of something better. It's probably partly due to our proximity to Hitler. Give it a century or so and democracy can be put in the trash can where it belongs.

In the same way Cicero wouldn't accept Caesar's path as a legitimate path for Rome, when it was clearly the only answer.

Britain isn't going to make it another century under democracy.

Sometimes it's better to give up.

>is a trot who wants to erode britain's culture and destroy every institution
>"betrays" the trots
>after britain's culture is eroded and every institution is destroyed
>"It's all hopeless, we should just let them win and anyone who could reverse the decline should run away to another country (I wont say where because the point is that it's anywhere but here)."
I wonder if his mother's heritage has any connection to such a temperament?

They take every side, all for the same end. Such an insidious tribe.

Jewish maffia (cabal), entrenched in the affluent and "morally protected" tight-knit jewish community, is one of the vilest and strongest factions in the global power field.

Attached: notre_dame.jpg (800x600, 49K)

I hope you're right.

No, I mean, democracy is going to make it, not Britain.

He has been saying that for years now. At least give us a timetable

satanic post

Yes, his 5% jewish ancestry made him do this, excellent posts

This. Hitchens is a Lost Causer and he knows it. He doesn't actually want to make a better world, he just wants to mourn for what's been lost. He's stuck looking backwards, rather than forwards.

I still enjoy reading and listening to him, though, because he's very smart. He's more wholesome than Christopher, too, which I like.

Attached: _60927761_hitchens.jpg (640x360, 26K)