Post your short story ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your short story ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

Attached: tapir-nose.jpg.990x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (990x660, 98K)

I’m sorry about tonight :3

Everything ok friend?

Attached: unique_tapir-nose_0.jpg (284x284, 29K)

A lone space vagabond who goes on small errands to afford oxygen, food, gas and smokes finds the first alien ship on the edge of the explored system doing a shitty delivery job. He decides to go into it after finding out he is able to find the docking area and that he can survive in it. No aliens inside, very description/enviroment heavy, end up lovecraftian finding an object of infinite void. A darkness no light can escape from. Then he jsut leaves it at the end not willing to embrace it.

I called Butterfly a bitch and she stopped posting right after :3

Doesn't sound like something to apologize for

Attached: 1538337884398.jpg (419x419, 96K)

;_; trust me she doesn’t show it but she definitely is sensitive. She does things now like change her butterfly and everything because I commented on it.

She never does anything for me that I want, she never is nice to me, never responds, she just takes all of these emotional gains and cool attitudes and says fuck off to me. I never get any respect from her. I called her smart the other day, I brightened her day three Wednesday’s ago with a nice, well thought out comment and she didn’t return it.

Recently she has been just cold to me. ;_; no way to treat someone who cares about you. You could stand being a little more serious sometimes Butterfly! >:3

We all owe you for temporarily improving the quality of the board.

Don't apologize, we all thank you for your service.

Was thinking of writing a novel in the form of short stories about a cyberpunk cop in a post-apocalypse science fantasy world.

stop

i'm writing about an intergalactic Belgian empire and its struggles against an upcoming religion

it also has urchins made out of human body parts

I have an idea for a short story.

There's this freakish stalker on an image board trying to woo an anonymous "tripcode user" he fell madly in love with. All he does is post about her and his imaginary relationship with her, about their future, he interprets every single post of hers as a gesture towards him and cannot shut up about her. He starts losing touch with reality, the forum he frequents transforms into his own diary. The narrative jumps between the real world and the user's deranged mind/posts.

It ends with him finally skyping with his imaginary e-girlfriend, cock in his hand ready to do the basement dweller deed, but he soon discovers it's a man and kills himself.

It's about a guy who travels back in time to stalk and seduce his former self, but is frustrated by what happens each time the flow of causality re-asserts its self-consistency thus: His former self, just vaguely sensing a strangely familiar figure in a corner of his eye, in glancing toward it, causes his later self to be implosively flung back to the future. So while they never meet, the obsessed spy and his younger self are yet curiously haunted by one another's presence, the older self vicariously living through the younger one, while remembering incidents that suggested, but could not confirm, the existence of his future self going back to do so. Imagine that Dorian Grey retained a youthful appearance and outlook well into his 40s, to become a Lord Henry who takes nostalgia as far as it can go.

Why tho?

He's a narcissist

It's one way of thinking through the mutability of one's state of knowledge over time--youth's intensities of sensation and dreaming that age makes us forget with creeping slowness, and in maturity the things we know by experience we couldn't possibly know when young. To do so in a framework of quasi-twincest would be most poetic in Shelley's sense of the term, as well as furnish a pretext for homoerotic visions too explicit for his time and place, if not for ours or Ovid's.

Teenage mutant ninja turtles but with pige instead of turtles

That too.

It's about an autistic girl who learns about incels and tries to help them. She meets 3 different ones and each time she learns something new about herself. In the end she tries to spread the message that incels are people too but she gets assassinated by one.

Pigey pigey pigey

everytime mom and dad fug, one of their children die

Spectacular. The only improvement would be if the tripcode user kills himself after understanding that all the anons agreeing with his points were the same retard lusting after his fake persona

I hope this is bait

During a big ass party in the california's forest someone tries to murder the host. The bodyguard must find it and stop it without interrupting the celebration

i love that pic
imagine if you cut off its snout and cooked it, it would have been so juicy