Black people can't write literatu-

>black people can't write literatu-

Attached: file.png (585x2300, 1.88M)

I mean, technically they can, as in, they have the ability to compose grammatically sound sentences, put them one next to another, and, given a sufficient number of sentences produced, proudly call it a book.
Now, if we're talking about literature that 100+ IQ individuals can enjoy, that's a different thing.

I have have never read any book written by brown hands and I intend to keep it that way.

Only two good books there are Autobiography of Malcolm X and Invisible Man.

The book by that pimp with a 170 IQ was really good.

Most of this is just affirmative action-core that only talks about "muh blackness" or "woe is the negro's existence." Like said, Invisible Man and Malcolm X's autobiography are the only two books on that chart worth reading.

...said no one ever

>that only talks about "muh blackness" or "woe is the negro's existence
Non-argument

Don't care. It's still not worth reading.

>Niggers can write
>Posts a chart demonstrating that all they can write about is "muh Ima victim"

Why are there no CIA niggers in your chart?

Attached: chinua.png (190x265, 52K)

Reading Go Tell It on the Mountain right now, Baldwin’s prose is really wonderful. It’s hard to put down just because of how well it flows. Really recommend it.

Wow would you have guessed it? A group who has been historically oppressed and mistreated in America writes about being oppressed and mistreated. Almost like experience influences art.

Fuck off, nigger.

Attached: 1583CC5E-81E9-4C7C-AB95-DE053996BBEF.jpg (519x640, 76K)

Stop feeding the trolls and talk about books by black people you’ve enjoyed reading

Have people read Ngugi Wa Thiong'O? I'm planning to, but I'm curious to what you guys think.

Literally every group of people in existence was oppressed at some point. You're not unique, nigger, and you're free to fuck off back to Wakanda any time

So? Jews were persecuted and massacred for centuries, yet they managed to write about stuff other than "muh oppression" and "muh genocide." Try again, Tyrone.

The premise of this thread was the statement that negroes can write literature(I assume that OP meant "good literature", otherwise if he meant the fact that niggers can write, the topic of this thread is retarded, but if so, look at the first post), and the chart clearly shows that they can not. Only biographies and stories of their woes. And why do you think that the fact that some group was oppressed in the past means that it is normal for them to write only about their misfortunes? Why don't they write about some other topic not related to "horrible oppression of our people" or "see, black people also have prodigies(rare exceptions in black communities)"? Where is their Ulysses, Cyberiad, Moby Dick, Odyssey? Name one genre where blacks have succeeded.

Black people can't write literature.

Firstly, there's a wealth of literature concerning the holocaust and other Jewish plights even going back to the Bible.
Secondly, black people have been continuously oppressed for 400 years in America and it even happens today.
Thirdly, a lot of female literature is centred around feminist issues proving once again that oppressed groups are likely to express their plight through art.

>based yoda poster

Attached: lego yoda.jpg (466x466, 11K)

based

Cruz e Sousa

A Grain of Wheat is good.

Thanks for the recommendation! can you tell more about it?

kek

Attached: Zrzut_ekranu_923_1553180917213.jpg (131x110, 4K)

Biographies and "tales of woe" still fall under the umbrella of literature whether you like it or not. You can argue it's not good literature (I personally find it enjoyable. Baldwin, for example, has a terrific writing style) but it is literature nonetheless. I understand that reading about black plight sounds like a repulsive notion to you because you hate black people but that proves nothing further than you don't like it.

nigger

>black people can't wri-

Attached: 1541290264831.jpg (640x517, 104K)

Attached: SlobOnMyKnobLikeCornOnTheCob.jpg (500x669, 80K)

>Firstly, there's a wealth of literature concerning the holocaust and other Jewish plights even going back to the Bible.
But that's not all the jews have written.
>it even happens today.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If I were to concede to your point, that would still leave the fact that blacks are just one-trick ponies when it comes to writing literature and have contributed next to nothing of merit to the canon.

Do East Asians count as brown or white?

A tour de force

I actually wrote a reply to your post in the post you've replied to, read it. Also, you haven't replied to any of my questions, how about doing that?

I remember it as feeling quite subdued, very character driven. The story is told though several people, some are less interesting but the good ones make up for it.
I’ve read Devil on the Cross too which was much more fantastical and bizarre. It had a pretty refreshing style but I didn’t care much for it overall.

Octavia Butler is unironically the best African-american fiction writer.

She is the only one who doesn't think about her blackness everyday of the weak, but thinks beyond it and expands what race is.

But women and jews dont SOLELY write about oppression.

Neither is the oppression of black people all blacks have ever written. Ethiopia has a long literary tradition, for example, it's just that it hasn't been translated into English (whether that's because of colonial racist attitudes is irrelevant here.)
>HAHAHHAAH
Police brutality, wealth disparity, ghettos, shitty schools, the fact that you are less likely to be accepted for a job by virtue of having a black name, the fact that blacks get harsher prison sentences than whites for identical crimes, implicit bias, disproportionate targeting of black communities by police, illegal status of weed, etc.

It's imperative for them to act this way. It's how they cope w either inherent laziness, lack of inventiveness and a lack of functioning community as a whole.
All white man's fault they're stunted...Even if they got reparations it'd be exactly the same.

Attached: 1544143336845.jpg (586x1024, 100K)

All of those problems of "oppression" come from niggers behaving like niggers in a civilized society. Those black people who actually try to 'make it' are getting screwed because the majority of their race consists of uncivilised animal. And then they wonder why would someone treat them differently from other people. Of course it's people around them who are wrong and should change.

>Police brutality, wealth disparity, ghettos, shitty schools, the fact that you are less likely to be accepted for a job by virtue of having a black name, the fact that blacks get harsher prison sentences than whites for identical crimes, implicit bias, disproportionate targeting of black communities by police, illegal status of weed, etc.
With the exception of the illegal status of weed, blacks do all of this to themselves and cry victim when they do absolutely nothing to better their circumstances or take responsibility for themselves. It's always a game of pointing fingers with you lot, isn't it?

>Police brutality, wealth disparity, ghettos, shitty schools, the fact that you are less likely to be accepted for a job by virtue of having a black name, the fact that blacks get harsher prison sentences than whites for identical crimes, implicit bias, disproportionate targeting of black communities by police, illegal status of weed, etc.
That's going to be a big yikes from me, and I'm a minority.

>the canon

Attached: spook.jpg (753x800, 170K)

Yikes and bluepills

lmao, that was pretty funny

Neither, I'll read a book by an asian but I'm very cautious about it.

I'll never read anything written by a black man, and won't fault a black man treating white authors the same. Multiculturalism is a meme.

>

Attached: a.jpg (550x543, 83K)

The truth is that white people wrote and still write literature(Not all books of course, especially not modern literature). that is universal to others and will improve an individual no matter the race.
The literature that was written by a black man will, most likely, not improve anyone or make them smarter in any way.
You think of literature as a way to pass the time and not something that will make you more knowledgeable or make your life better.
That's why a person who never read a black author is beyond judgment, but a person who never read a book written by a white man deserves reproach.

Aren't they yellow? The colors aren't accurate depictions, but broad generalizations. "Blacks" tend to be brown, "whites" tend to be pink.
I hate brown and pink people, I love legitimate black, grey, white people.

>grey people

Attached: Zeta_Alien.jpg (193x262, 5K)

A Tour de France

>multiculturalism means any consumption of media from a person with different skin color

Attached: 1449134646528.jpg (1600x1200, 415K)