My favorite book of all time is Amino: A Tale of Self-revenge by Luke Feistamel

>my favorite book of all time is Amino: A Tale of Self-revenge by Luke Feistamel
What type of person do you imagine?

Attached: file.png (318x438, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3H6amDbAwlY
sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://mega.nz/#!ssBwHCQS!ueKOKNGmHofeaAhvaLgu-4fNOt0Mw-zV7BocIWAVFDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: gigachad.png (680x760, 191K)

kek, a based Yea Forumsizen who sticks up for his own. i just downloaded and started it, it's surprisingly good and engaging

>Walks in Barnes and Noble
>"Yes, I'll take one copy of Amino by Luke Feistamel, please"
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT A PUBLISHED AUTHOR"

based feistamelposter

He's an inspiration for all of us

>MAAAMMM YOUR PANTIES NOW, REMOVE THEM AND GIVE THEM TO ME

Seriously. I think I'm going to include a character named Fesitamel in my novel

That book cover makes my eyes bleed but I'm tempted to give it a go. Is this just a elaborate samefag or is it actually good?

I just finished chapter one. It's definitely the best shit that I've seen on Yea Forums. Interpret that as you will. I'm only shilling for it cause he gave me a really good critique of my writing in his thread. So he's cool in my book. I didn't make this thread tho.

oh, and there's a pdf for free in the other thread

Sounds good. I'll support a Yea Forums nigga with a read and a goodreads rate.

I'll check it out.

wait, is this the 1400 page book completed or another one?

the other one. it's just over 300 pages

I appreciate all the goodwill. Anything you can do to get the word out, will also be appreciated. I don't look for power or money. To give people a smile because they read something I wrote is all I really care about. I love reading, and I feel the publishing industry is dead. I will put the first book in Glowbug for free on Yea Forums I only need to proof it at this point

Even if I don't like your book you're a beast. Keep it up dude, we're proud of you!

And to be clear I haven't read your book yet.

based

How the fuck did we get Hypersphere published

We'll get Amino published, too. There must be at least a few people that work in publishing that browse this board. Word will get out.

Who's up for an Amino reading group?

I think that'd be a great homage for a true to life Yea Forumsizen. Honestly, all the support he's getting from us is really warming my heart.
fags

Does anyone know the ethno-linguistic origin of the word "Feistamel"? It's important. My novel takes place at a hostel, so I would want the person bearing the name to be of that origin or something like it.

Has feistamel been on Yea Forums for a while? Is he an institution here?

I only discovered him yesterday. I'm already a feistamaniac. Feistamel or Death.

No idea, but shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
Again, no idea. I've seen posts with similar content and such; not sure if it's him or not.
>Is he an institution here?
He is now. And, he's inspiring.

>No idea, but shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
Idk man, it kind of reminds me of von Archimboldi from 2666. It sounds simultaneously Italian and German to me. I feel like Feistamel is going to turn into our von Archimboldi. Soon we'll all be attending obscure Feistamelian conferences in Europe, and debating various contentious interpretations of his enigmatic oeuvre.

>It sounds simultaneously Italian and German
I'll give you that. I guess I meant shouldn't be too difficult with a lot of searching; didn't mean to downplay the semantics of The Feistamelian namesake.

I wonder if he's in here, and just basking in all this glory.

>I wonder if he's in here, and just basking in all this glory.
I honestly hope he goes full recluse and all but disappears entirely once his work gets recognition. It's so much funner when there is mystery involved. The mysterious Luke von Feistamel. Origins: unknown.

any other Yea Forums authors you guys know about?

Thomas Pynchon

Isn t there a cunt on this board of useless snobs capable of redesigning that front page.

I like it

hes not an institution he posted in a critique thread a couple weeks back and now he or other people have started shilling him

I only saw his thread yesterday. It's still active. Pretty sure I'm the one doing 99% of the shilling. Honestly, I just appreciate his attitude and work ethic so I'm trying to spread the word on him out of something like gratitude I guess

Luke, you're spamming every thread here. Go easy.

Not Luke, but sorry, I got carried away. Don't want to give him a bad name by going into shill overdrive. I'll tone it down

i can respect that and i dont fault you for it. you should stand up for what you think is genuine and spread it as much as possible

I admire your attitude. You are a great guy. I really want to read your book, I have it downloaded it, but I will wait until you edit and finish it, so I will wait a bit. But well done regardless.

You're an inspiration to all of us, man. Keep up the good work.

lacuna

sean goonan. he's like luke's evil twin. luke is the neutral good, patron saint, clean hearted author of Yea Forums. sean goonan is chaotic evil

danadadadada dandadadadaaaa danadadadadada danadadadadaaaa, dadadada daaaaa dadadada daaaaa, dadadadadadadadada....LACUUUNA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3H6amDbAwlY

No, seriously though

I had a shit day today but seeing this post made me smile and was the highlight of my day. You're a good writer and a good person.

What the he'll is "self-revenge" suppose to be?

I'm down

I haven't read it but I have the artistic skills to redesign it.

Join our reading group and find out
>I'm down
Guess it's you and me then. Read chapter one. I'm gonna do chapter two tomorrow morning.

I guess now is as good a time as any to lose my reading group virginity, I'm in as well.

Just wondering what you do for a living if you dont seek compensation for your work?

It's my first reading group, as well. You guys started yet? I just did chapter two. I think we can make this thread the first reading group thread. So far, I have to say, this writing is NOT amateur writing. This guy knows what he's doing. There's a few sentences here and there I would cut out, maybe even a paragraph, because they aren't necessary, and you could have a better flow without them. I really liked the part explaining Vander's motives for stealing, it makes him look scummy and sympathetic at the same time. I also like the digression on the MI units (those things that inject morphine into in response to high epinephrine). Definitely look forward to continuing the story. Right now I'm thinking I'll do a chapter a day, since I'm also reading other things, as well as trying to do my own writing.

Bump

Mark Baldyga
Kolsti Nguyen
Tao Lin

Is Tao Lin actually any good? Haven't even heard of those other two

goonan is the exact opposite of chaotic evil

Anyone have the pdf?

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://mega.nz/#!ssBwHCQS!ueKOKNGmHofeaAhvaLgu-4fNOt0Mw-zV7BocIWAVFDQ

Thank you I appreciate it

sure, enjoy

samefags.
samefags everywhere.

I liked his book Richard Yates

Is there an ebook?