Any books you really want but getting a copy of them at all costs a ton of money?

Any books you really want but getting a copy of them at all costs a ton of money?

Attached: 41JT0CXEBFL._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (314x474, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abebooks.co.uk/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=5157791827
amazon.co.uk//gp/offer-listing/3934790070/sr=/qid=/?condition=new&tag=bookfinder-test-a-21
library1.org/_ads/704CD637E50ECB5DD65A4A09F083FEEF
mediafire.com/file/eut5g1494fckp6z/__The_Consumer.pdf
amazon.com/Voynich-Manuscript-Raymond-Clemens/dp/0300217234/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Voynich manuscript.&qid=1556150604&s=gateway&sr=8-1
cabinet.uk.com/index.php?eden-eden-eden
beinecke.library.yale.edu/collections/highlights/voynich-manuscript
soulseekqt.net/news/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

abebooks.co.uk/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=5157791827
>1st edition 1922
>signed by the author
>£ 51,573.32

amazon.co.uk//gp/offer-listing/3934790070/sr=/qid=/?condition=new&tag=bookfinder-test-a-21
> 10 pounds is a lot of money
omg this board

on the marble cliffs

That's written in German

pic related is 100 plus dollars on amazon for some weird fuckin reason. not willing to get it for that price

Attached: 51DXeh2QGJL._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (318x499, 41K)

kek i bought it for 50c from the local library

>1st edition
>signed by the author

Attached: 4DAFB8B7-B847-493B-A8E0-2C97F90BABE1.png (665x800, 54K)

sorry to say, but...yeah I agree with this poster. that's insektmensch as fuck.

bookfinder.com
/t

An English translation of Roland Topor's The Tenant

Mate, just get the ebook free

talmud set

What was that expensive, out of print design book that people were downloading here the other week?

Some notorious book an user scanned or uploaded.

Blood's A Rover by Harlan Ellison.

Cheapest is 73 bucks, which wouldn't be too bad except for it being a) only 200 pages and b) consisting of three previously published stories and the new material being an unfilmed script. I'm still consdiering it...

Also wondering this

Are you talking about Creative and Critical Thinking by Moore, McCann, and McCann?

>giving yourself a /t
die

Sounds like the one, cheers. Is there still a link for it?

library1.org/_ads/704CD637E50ECB5DD65A4A09F083FEEF

Also, dear newfriend, if you ever want to find things from Yea Forums's past by yourself check the archives at warosu.org/lit/

Attached: ted talk.png (742x476, 490K)

jung's red book

Appreciated

Actually handled a copy in Powell's rare book room. It's absolutely enormous.

mediafire.com/file/eut5g1494fckp6z/__The_Consumer.pdf

You can download it here OP.

There's a reader's edition for like $30. It doesn't have the art but somewhere - because I used it - there's a website with images keyed to where they should appear in that edition. The full folio one is too much a pain in the ass to heft about anyway.

epub on libgen, reading it now actually.

I like Swans but this is not a very good book.

I’d kill for a first run of Manly P. Hall’s The Secret Teachings of All Ages.

Full uncensored Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmud. That shits expensive and I also don't want to be killed for having a copy.

Had I the money, I would be easily suckered into that David Hockney edition by Taschen

Nigga that book is like $18 on amazon.

I have one copy, will sell it soon though.

A guy I worked with in Australia had no money at all - like 30something with no savings - and he bought a copy of that.

I just downloaded it off libgen, images and all. Looks pretty cool physically though.
Think that guy's paralyzed now or something.

I'd love a copy of Sun and Steel.

I had my eye on this Summa Theologica for quite some time but it would take years before I had the time to study it so I can't really justify the $200. It is rather annoying that every other bookshelf poster on here seems to own it. Another is J.F.C Fuller's Military History of the Western World in a nice edition, possibly the Easton Press one, very expensive but very nice. Thing is I have so many unread books I hardly ever buy expensive ones, I'm more in the consumption phase but I do have bibliophilic sentiments.

Attached: Summa.jpg (700x523, 52K)

Attached: JFC Fuller.jpg (693x1080, 311K)

The Consumer, nice.

I might buy one to be honest. Might cost 1000's towards the end of my lifetime...

Of course you'll know this, you can download a good one online.

Has anyone here read 'The Egg?'

As an investment its a dumb purchase. You'd be better off with stocks or bonds.

Parasite Eve

Attached: 1464450766864.jpg (641x773, 57K)

english copy of Guzman De Alfarache translated by commission by grossman of recend quixote translation fame. which would prolly cost a lot since it doesn't exist.

Not extremely expensive, but I can’t find a copy of Schmitt’s ”Crisis of Parliamentary Democracy” which doesn’t cost much more than it should. Used to be a pdf online, but it got taken down I think.

Can't find a copy of Feistamel's Glowbug anywhere. Some say that you have to have serious criminal underworld connections to get your hands on one. Pretty scary, but I'm very curious about the book.

ovid's Metamorphosis.
for some reason it's rare here, always over 1000rub (16$) while most used books go for 100
not that it's actually much, but i have retarded principles to not fall for out-of-print shit. free ebooks for a win

I still haven't found a copy of Nixonland at a price I'm willing to pay for. It's not overtly expensive in fact when compared to some of the stuff mentioned in this thread it's cheap as fuck but for whatever reason whenever I think about picking it up the price puts me off.

Attached: 51dNDN+TwqL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 33K)

This book is very gross btw

I managed to filch a copy off of silkroad back in the day. Cost me a pretty penny though.

all consumerists should be put to death

define consumerist

I'd own it, read it to death, and I reckon most likely make a profit.There's only 2500 copies or so, it will be an historical document for the musical legacy alone. Published on Henry Rollins company. Nick Cave reviewed it. A completely unique piece of art. It's a great one off purchase, I don't even give a shit about making money to be honest but I'd bet you could flip it nicely.

Attached: EDENEDENEDEN.jpg (181x278, 23K)

Paying more than $25 dollars for any paperback that isn't over 1000 pages is complete rip off.

I wanted to get this copy of the Hearing Trumpet and Roland Topor's The Tenant.

Attached: images.jpg (801x1080, 185K)

I have old and impossible dream to buy Voynich manuscript.

here is a link to a copy.

amazon.com/Voynich-Manuscript-Raymond-Clemens/dp/0300217234/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Voynich manuscript.&qid=1556150604&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Thanks! Looks really good actually.

Attached: 41AFZ408uKL._AC_UL320_SR212,320_.jpg (212x320, 11K)

cabinet.uk.com/index.php?eden-eden-eden

newer edition for like 30 bucks on abe books

Wow thank you user, it's beautiful

you can get high q scans of the entire thing right from yale: beinecke.library.yale.edu/collections/highlights/voynich-manuscript

holy shet, that looks like a neat copy. You know of any more quality publisher like this company?

I have this edition, it's probably the nicest pressing of any paperback I own.

There's epub copies on soulseek

I mean, to be fair it's both quite a lot of printed material and what do you really expect buying literally the most Jewish text that has ever existed.

No you cumdumpster. I want to buy the Voynich Manuscript. pls read.

Mishimas Sun and Steel
Luthers On the Jews and Their Lies
Solzhenitsyns 200 Years Together [English]
Its yuge
>tfw little tear in jacket
still mad about that

thanks brotha

Attached: 1363676701522.jpg (470x345, 41K)

>soulseek
This is books site? Never heard of it. What's the link?

nice.

If you have library access at Harvard you can go in and look at their pristine copy of the Gutenberg Bible. Not a sentimental materialist but I choked up a bit seeing it

Bottom's Dream
why didn't i get it when it was $45

Any pics?

multiforce by matt brinkman

You don't actually speak German, don't you?

???

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-095854.jpg (1080x2160, 509K)

Pretty sure there are copies of Henry Rollins Solipsists that are out of print that go for 200 aud on amazon...

that and the Thousand Year Sword by danielewski (just for the exclusivity and aesthetic of the book-as-object)

ty user

fug:DD
what's the store? last time i checked it was out of stock everywhere

i may be as well retarded, just a few months ago it wasn't available anywhere

either it was a multiverse skip or i'm going full schizo

It's just Ozon... Really weird that you'd miss it, or that it wouldn't be available.

i’ve never been able to justify Bottom’s Dream.

>2019
>Not printing them yourself
>Not binding them yourself
Pssh

Attached: 1552833774306.jpg (1280x960, 193K)

> not making a manuscript

Attached: IMG_20190425_190127~2.jpg (1852x1358, 628K)

ahem.
i've never bought a book over 7$

I have a first edition silmarillion that cost me £30. Probs my rarest

thank

I saw him giving a class once, I really liked it.
Each copy of this cost around 90$ second-hand, too expansive for me.

Attached: Joseph_McElroy _Women_and_Men _cover.jpg (220x324, 17K)

Any peter sotos book

>soul
It's a free p2p file sharing network app, usually used for music; soulseekqt.net/news/
Remember sharing is caring.

>Think that guy's paralyzed now or something
lmao wtf

I'm a hobo living in the third world and I own a copy of this.

Attached: 20190425_215416.jpg (1085x1948, 1.15M)

is there a way to get a copy of this eden, eden, eden to the states without having to drop 16 dollars to have it shipped?

Pierre Drieu La Rochelle's Will O' The Wisp in English