How do i write for young girls even though i'm a dude?

how do i write for young girls even though i'm a dude?

>gf has a young niece who knows i like to write stories
>gf and her sister won't let me share my stories because they are too dark and grim for kids even when i try writing with children in mind
>i only write stories about women as to keep myself from making the MC a self insert and it's fun to experiment
>my stories something along the lines of Corraline dark with sci fi fantasy pulp in the mix
>what are young girls into theses days that isn't harmful or nasty like social media and celebrity culture

i'd be happy to share summaries for my failed attempts of "children stories" since i have nobody to share them

Attached: 1555888801214.png (960x720, 677K)

Just make whatever you think without psychical violence and sex. You'll be golden

Your gf and her sister are fucking turboplebes. Read those kids some Grimm before the adult women turn them into vacuous disneyfied gashes.

lol definitely share your summaries that sounds awesome. is it like peter suck-a-thumb?

i've actually been thinking about writing childrens books lately. lots of good ideas come from making up stories putting my kids to sleep.

here's a tip for writing in general, don't use so much boring background info. why couldn't this post be just the first line

give her the dick

I'll share them soon since you kindly asked

fpbp

post your stories op

1/2
>story centres on typical little girl in southern Ontario, Canada
>on camping trip in Algonquin park she's attacked by a werewolf but obviously doesn't know at first
>starts having nightmares and blackouts waking up outside naked
>thinks it's just sleep walking
>starts getting brochures for scouts so mom signs her up in order to get over her fear of the outdoors
>it's revealed to her that it's a scout group that specifically recruits werewolves
>doesn't believe it at first until they give her some plant to eat that makes her fully awake to witness her transformation and gain full control of herself in wolf form
>the woman troop leader offers her a chance to help her with being a werewolf if she joins the scout troop
>girl excepts because she has nowhere else to turn to for help
>show starts off light hearted with cute typical girl slice of life and werewolf mis adventures but there an overlying feeling that thing might not be what they seem to be
>sub plot involves her twin brother is the only one other than her that feels something is up the parents are non the wiser
>is later revealed that the brother is a talented art prodigy that suffers from Schizophrenia which is why nobody believes him when he says something is wrong with the scouts
>scouts is like another family to the girl and spends more time with them then her own family and the relationship starts to strain
>girl become more wild and animalistic and the scout activities start turning into learning to become more wolf and animalistic such as hunting and killing animals as wolves
>then theres a "Final test" that involves killing human targets
>MC refuses and the pack turns on her
>manages to just barley escape the camp grounds
>scout leader tells her they will come for her tonight and without them she can't get a hold of the plant that keeps her from being a crazed wolf

2/2
>finally gets home and parents are worried why she's home early
>she just tells them how sorry she is and that she loves them so much and she's not going back
>later during dinner the sun starts to set and the wolf pack surround the house and start attacking the house
>start telling her that she belongs to the pack and to leave her human family behind and only the pack understands what she really is
>MC starts turning into wolf
>parents are scared shitless except crazy brother who KOs her in the face with a baseball bat since she's still the size of a little girl and puts her in the closest
>family spends night smacking little wolf girls a few time until the alpha female pack leader breaks in and fuck shit up
>MC regains concusses but remains in control
>comes from behind and stabs the pack leader to death with a silver fork with all her rage
>other wolves retreat into the night
>family hugs and cries together even though she still in wolf form until morning
>things sort of go back to normal
>later reveals the scout was part of a secret military program to recruit werewolf super soldiers into the Canadian military

sounds cool, but this is absolutely not for children - you know that, right? woods and forests are cool for girl stories. making friends with the animals, helping injured animals, discovering caves or clearings or things like that.
little boys are about conquering and fighting, overcoming obstacles with force and anything getting hurled through the air. Little girls like discovery, nurturing, helping, making friends, animals, etc.

but every children's story should have some sort of neat wrapped up conclusion. they need things to make sense and for the protag's efforts to be worth it.

i have this one about a dinosaur princess if your interested

>write for young girls
Loli erotic?

You're goddamn fucking right I'm interested

Go to bed, Carroll

>>i only write stories about women as to keep myself from making the MC a self insert and it's fun to experiment
>stil insert yourself as a schizo art prodigy in the story
>attempting to groom little girls with horrible short stories

>gf
fuck off reddit

sneed

no i don't actually have schizophrenia i just thought it would be interesting because i recently saw the the biopic about Brian Wilson

and what's this about grooming girls?
there isn't even sex in this

Low IQ stylometry.
You'll never be a writer. Go back to fornicating, ice cream, and attending to family affairs, a mere potentiality that does not exist, yet is fabricated for sake of superficiality. Sex. Masturbation. Appearances. That's all you care about at the end of the day.

based

I can't see who's in the booth, so much glare from the projector

Just write about little girls having cool adventures. Avoid fucking and avoid edgy shit and you'll be fine, marketing to kids is the easiest thing in the world.

yes plz

>starts off like jurassic park with scientists making a dino theme park
>create island in the centre of point Nemo so dinos and far away from people
>large media and entertainment company (stand in for Disney) buys the island and they get more money to do what ever they want and to ad attractions and resorts and other expansions
>island is bigger than the largest city in the world yet it's still kept hidden
>dinosaurs are born on the island
>park is ready to go online to preview to investors and company people
>at the same time a satellite were trails for an experimental disease is falling out of orbit and crashes on the island killing all the humans
>massive cover up ensues and island is abandoned and quarantined off
>like in planet of the apes the disease causes dinosaurs to become intelligent and evolve over time
>centuries pass and island is inhabited by dino civilizations in the style of a Conan the barbarian or John Carter of mars fantasy world but without magic and a tropical prehistoric touch

Attached: Oceanic_pole_of_inaccessibility.png (960x960, 63K)

>story about a little girl eating animals
>Stabs her fucking scout leader for trying to eat her family alive
>Gets beat with a baseball bat
>Bros what exactly isn't child friendly about my stories?

>the island is split between waring factions of carnivores and herbivores were the most valuable resource on the island is food and clean water
>story centres on a young princess tyrannosaurus rex
>typical bored princess who wishes for more meaning in her life but has mostly accepted her fate since there's nothing else to do and she doesn't know any other life
>her closest friend is her Carnotaurus bf (trex with horns) who's relationship was "encouraged" by the higher powers in order to unite the other raptor kingdoms
>something like Derrick and Oddette form Swan princess
>bf is a dorky weakling weirdo with a sense of entitlement because he's a prince and may be king and later emperor of the carnivore empire

Attached: maxresdefault (22).jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>one day while on a stroll in the dark jungle with her bf they get lost and separated
>she ends up finding a young boy triceratops sinking in a tar pit yelling for help
>she thinks for a bit and then sees that he's blind
>she gets the idea to troll him
>she pretends to be and evil which who plans to slit his throat for food and pretends to be defeated by a jungle adventure girl who saves the boys life
>triceratops glad to be saved by the not real which and asks who she is
>she makes up an elaborate identity about being a freedom fighter against the carnivore empire
>him being blind and a naive little boy he buys it
>over time she spends more and more time with the triceratops boy taking him on her "adventures"
>they both start to fall in love but the t rex must reject his advances so he can't discover the truth
>one day he tells her that his blindness will be cured soon over time and that he can't wait to see her beauty
>she is saddened by this but decides to keep going to keep the rouse going
>on their last "adventure" she pretends to be eaten by a t rex which sets the triceratops in a rage and "kills" what he thinks is a t rex but is actually a hanging corpse on a tree
>over all the years of "adventures" she had been striving to become an actual warrior girl by learning to fight and other skills to get into character and had inadvertently became something more than she was before as a normal princess
>but now entering her teens she must grow out of childish things and become a proper princess

>excepts
>barley
Stopped reading right there

Attached: 1539362613271s.jpg (250x202, 7K)

>years later the carnivore empire have been gaining more territory and have enslaved many of the herbivore inhabitants
>the princess is soon to be married to prince by the end of the year as they are now young adults
>ever since she left the triceratops boy she still had a taste for adventure and had explored the unknown parts of the island were the ruins of the resort still stand untouched by time and believes that there might be a bigger world beyond the island and solutions to the hunger and water problems

Stop writing moral complexities into children's stories doofus.

will post more later
good night

why not?
girls really dig

dig heartbreaking drama

>i'd be happy to share summaries for my failed attempts of "children stories" since i have nobody to share them
So predictable. Offering to share and not taking any of the advice for your fake question.
Stop acting like any of this is real, you're obviously just trying to write zany greentexts to get (you)s and post a screencap on r/Yea Forums.

>centres

the mom signs her daughter up in order for the mom to get over her fear of the outdoors? quality prose.
>excepts
>barley
>"non the wiser"
>"mis adventures"
>overlying
>thing might not be what they seem to be
>sub plot involves her twin brother is the only one other than her that
>scouts is
>start turning into learning to become more wolf and animalistic such as hunting and killing animals as wolves
> worried why she's home early
> breaks in and fuck shit up
> she still in wolf form

the biggest travesty of all
> super soldiers
> Canadian military
> super soldiers
> Canadian military
> super soldiers
> Canadian military
> super soldiers
> Canadian military
> super soldiers
> Canadian military

your relatives made the right call not letting her read it

Attached: 1549086520371.jpg (437x450, 46K)

these are interesting and fun stories but, like, not actually for little girls

it would be cool to make a compilation of these and polish them up as what they are, things fictionally intended for a target audience, but are too gruesome to pass

Is this the guy who has been making multiple threads about "little girls"

Make direct references to cunny hnng

Spend more time with your niece and see what she likes.

what threads?

I know you’re target audience was your young niece, but I would say these lean more towards young adult/teen fiction. 13 to 18 is probably who you should be writing for. Also, get into the discipline of double checking everything you write, even if it is some shitty Yea Forums post. Whether it is texting, social media posting or forum writing, this is all valuable time you could be using to hone your craft, not mashing your keyboard to get out as much content as you possibly can in the shortest amount of time.

*your target audience
In my defense, I just woke up