Big success don't let it die

docs.google.com/document/d/1IMFTcYEYw1k_UDfzstlWtMFQvVunplNBye3dUL5Ww8o/edit

Attached: panhandlingintensifies.jpg (1200x800, 350K)

is that one of the neighborhood homeless druggies in the Morningside Heights neighborhood near Columbia U?

you should know she's your mom lmao wrekt

Holy shit I hate women so much

Yeah she lives at Bank's Street halfway house I think. I actually thought she had died.

You could tell she could, in her youth, skate by on her sex, but now she's just a used up bag.

this is almost depressing

oh SNAP

Attached: 51f61f4.gif (351x227, 895K)

but seriously I didn't know we were writing a book. OP this is a terrible Yea Forumsbook general. If you want more participation then you need a good motd

Alright boys, let's get to work!

Attached: 1552306041692.jpg (527x578, 26K)

The pic makes it look like she has no hands so at first I was like "would smash".

What page length are we shooting for? How long will this be open?

Almost everyone trying to do this is retarded.
Does anyone know how to simply make a page break and go?

Yo, my bad. I didn't mean to fuck you up.

It's alright my bruh. I should do these in word then dump. That way I don't get distracted.

If it's any conciliation, I liked where you were going.

Thanks. A guy just deleted everything though so I guess that's that. I can't revert the document to its pre-deleted state.
R.I.P.

>how long does it have to be?
>t. undergrad

it's done when it's done. get to writing!!

WHO DELETED CHAPTERS 68-70?? whoever's running this shitshow needs to get their permissions set correctly. you shouldn't be able to delete other user's stuff, only your own.

Everything got deleted at least once. I regret shitting 30 minutes of terrible prose into it.

Now a guy's just spamming the Bee movie script. Pack it up boys, it was fun while it lasted.