Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?

Attached: 7869.jpg (196x266, 9K)

The man that saved literature

No, he was a based antisemite.

Too redpilled for this world
He even knew about Hitler's jewish double

He was whatever the exact opposite of autism is, lets say schizo-genius

He literally wasn’t. In fact he was quite a delicate and eloquent man (we have plenty of video interviews).

Just cranky desu

Interesting question you've raised, user. What exactly is the opposite of being an autistic?

Being Chad

I think schizophrenia is the opposite of autism, if these things could be placed on a scale of some kind.

This is purely your opinion, with no proof or data provided whatsoever. Basically this values nothing. You are trash.

who is this

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

The very notion of autism is just some guys opinion, there's no real reason to hold it as a biological category other than mere supposition

Reverse google image, you lazy baboon.

just say it

No fuck you

no

Louis Ferdinand Celine, uwu

thanks uwu you too

You think so? Isn't autism like a hyper-masculine condition? As in it nullifies empathy, creativity and sociability. Is a typical alpha male type really the antithesis of this?

Why is the lack of hyper-masculinity a trait of hyper-masculinity? I think some creativity like being a handyman, being good at fixing stuff is masculine.

sorry lack of creativity I meant

Yeah, all those basement dwellers with bodies as soft as cottage cheese begging their moms for money so they can buy funko pop figurines are prime examples of peak masculinity.

Lol, yeah true I guess. I don't know much about autists so I'm just making idle speculations

Did he hold his beliefs in genuine, or was he just broken by WW1? He has at least one PTSD attack in Journey.

autism is an anglo phenomenon

>value = proof and data
proves my point. autistic empiricism is anglo

Baudrillard wrote some stuff on autism, anglos and internet culture.

Go to bed, Peterson

What did Baudrillard say about it ?